4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

New to BMXing, looking for a first time bike 18 years old!

9/5/2013 1:15 PM

Hi,

So as the title says. I'm 18 years old from Manchester UK. I've had a mountain bikes, Road Bikes, Quad Bikes, Electric Bikes all sots of bikes apart from a BMX!

So I'm looking to buy a BMX bike and get into BMXing. My budget is about £200 and looking for a decent bike that is good at skateparks. I know I should look for full chromoly but can anyone suggest any? Can't seem to find any on Ebay for the price range I'm looking at.

Thanks,
Zak

9/13/2013 12:50 PM

check out whinstanleys.co.uk

10/27/2013 4:24 PM

look for a haro or a united for a starter bike

11/25/2013 5:39 AM

12/18/2013 7:24 AM

ZakH wrote: Hi,

So as the title says. I'm 18 years old from Manchester UK. I've had a mountain bikes, Road Bikes, Quad Bikes, Electric Bikes all sots of bikes apart from a BMX!

So I'm looking to buy a BMX bike and get into BMXing. My budget is about £200 and looking for a decent bike that is good at skateparks. I know I should look for full chromoly but can anyone suggest any? Can't seem to find any on Ebay for the price range I'm looking at.

Thanks,
Zak

Take a look at this man and can post .
Peace Russ.
http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/christmas-specialcustom-eastern-element-fuly-loaded-bmx-bike-can-post-and-take-paypal-candybikeco/1041982468
Post a Reply to: New to BMXing, looking for a first time bike 18 years old!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm