4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

A gift from the bad side of karma.. (A CSB)

8/16/2014 9:19 PM

So, as you've all known.. I've been looking for a LHD hub for AGES, literally 2 years+ now.. I finally set my eyes on a $40 Cult Match hub. The guy who was selling it to me had traded me a near new Odyssey Elementary V3 stem for my older Sunday Freeze that I had painted, and I guess it was starting to pinch and the bolts were wearing down. Anyhow, he wanted to trade back and I greedily refused.. So today, I got the hub to find that it had a bent axle, the non-drive side cone was starting to strip, and the driver springs were all messed up, along with the bearings feeling like they're about to blow out. I asked him if he could give me back the cash and I'd give him $5 for the hassle, so he brought up how I ripped him off, so then I just agreed. This is more of a CSU, but I feel like I've fucked up and this is a gift from the bad side of karma. But honestly, the most shocking part is that the Cult/Primo Mix driver has the same exact slots for the springs and pawls, so you can technically use LHD/RHD. It was clearly RHD and I saw the direction of some pull marks and the direction the logo was facing. Summing up this useless and shameful story, karma bites back and it's your decision to make the choices and connect the dots.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/16/2014 9:26 PM

what's your point?

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

8/16/2014 11:43 PM

tomdon wrote: what's your point?

It's basically his csb.

Nice view on things.

Next time, keep a better view on things. And gooder things may happen.

Ironically, this kind of shit never happens to Saul.

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

8/16/2014 11:56 PM

tomdon wrote: what's your point?

That every time I decide to fuck over someone even the slightest bit, I get it back twice as bad.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/17/2014 12:18 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: That every time I decide to fuck over someone even the slightest bit, I get it back twice as bad.

I fucked your mom over a few times, she got me back twice as bad... but I'm still in the lead cuz I fucked her like-eight times

thug lyfe

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

8/17/2014 5:48 AM

CSB Karma's a bitch.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

Post a Reply to: A gift from the bad side of karma.. (A CSB)

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm