4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

ASAP ferg gonna make bmx cool again.

5/13/2014 6:12 PM

Does this same hate going towards Nigel and ASAP ferg go towards odd future and cult when they had that collaboration ?

Odd future was the trend couple years ago and they did something with cult

The Nigel and ASAP ferg will die out like what happend to odd future and the cult thing

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

5/13/2014 7:56 PM

getskyhigh wrote: Does this same hate going towards Nigel and ASAP ferg go towards odd future and cult when they had that collaboration ?

The Nigel and ASAP ferg will die out like what happend to odd future and the cult thing

Was that the whack bike with the pink forks, or some other stupid collab thing?

5/13/2014 7:58 PM

getskyhigh wrote: Does this same hate going towards Nigel and ASAP ferg go towards odd future and cult when they had that collaboration ?

I cannot stand odd future. Years ago when they blew up, everyone was like "oh man you gotta listen to them!" so I did, and couldn't stand them. Told people that and they're like "oh dude you just gotta listen to the good songs and you'll like em!" and gave me songs to listen to, and they were fucking horrible.
Post a Reply to: ASAP ferg gonna make bmx cool again.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm