4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Allergies Suck

4/6/2014 11:52 AM

So I wake up this morning and I have a sneezing fit for like almost 5-6 minutes, at the end I got to the point where I was sneezing so much, each sneeze felt as if I was about to throw up. Now my eyes are itchy enough to the point where I look like I took 40 bong rips or something. I do not smoke though, just saying how red they are, with a little exaggeration.

Don't you just wish your allergies were a person, and you could just use a .950 JDJ on your allergies

This is a .950 JDJ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rKHXTsDcco

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: If he's offering just buy whatever the fuck you want. I'd buy titanium everything , A Federal Churchill frame , and I get oilslick parts for swag.

Me: Nah.... Swaggots will be coming at me from every direction. Snapbacks will start falling from the sky, and obey clothing will rise from the ground. It will be "#Swagpocalypse2014"

4/6/2014 12:18 PM

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

4/6/2014 12:31 PM

That's like me in summer dude. I'm allergic to : Grass , Trees (pollen) , dust , and rabbits. So anything outside and getting my nose fucked. Stock up on allergy pills now because it's starting.

Puberty hit Hermoine like a bus...

#Lacehubsnotweed

Check out my whip here

4/6/2014 12:39 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: That's like me in summer dude. I'm allergic to : Grass , Trees (pollen) , dust , and rabbits. So anything outside and getting my nose fucked. Stock up on allergy pills now because it's starting.

Grass!? That must suck dude

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/6/2014 1:03 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: That's like me in summer dude. I'm allergic to : Grass , Trees (pollen) , dust , and rabbits. So anything outside and getting my nose fucked. Stock up on allergy pills now because it's starting.

Lol how is being allergic to grass possible? that must suck

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90
text me323.245.2827

4/6/2014 2:37 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote: Lol how is being allergic to grass possible? that must suck

If you roll in it you get big and red

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

Not blazing, just tazing.

4/6/2014 9:55 PM

My friend is allergic to evergreens, whenever his skin comes in contact with any sort of needle type plant it swells up and gets these blister type things that bleed very easely... You should have seen him the time he fucked up on a rail an ended up in a pine bush, shit was beyond fucked up.
Post a Reply to: Allergies Suck

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm