4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Amber Dorado on sale, best complete?

6/29/2012 11:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/29/2012 11:02 PM

Amber Dorado

$500 for a bike with twombolts and a ratchet? Full chromoly and a bunch of Ezra parts, as well as Lifetime warranty and upgrade policy.

Someone get this, now.

6/29/2012 11:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/29/2012 11:06 PM

Amazing complete for the price. I wish i would've known about amber when i bought my first complete, i'd easily still be riding it now.

Just a heads up, the Guerra Triad Frames are also on sale again for $130. Vein is also carrying a few small Eastern parts like grips and tires now. And they've re-stocked a ton of old stuff

6/29/2012 11:13 PM

hell yeah!

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

6/29/2012 11:13 PM

Fad3r wrote: Amazing complete for the price. I wish i would've known about amber when i bought my first complete, i'd easily still be riding it now.

Just a heads up, the Guerra Triad Frames are also on sale again for $130. Vein is also carrying a few small Eastern parts like grips and tires now. And they've re-stocked a ton of old stuff

Yeah, wish I would have known too.

My friend just ordered the Guerra frame yesterday, as well as the Guerra bars and Ezra sprocket. Can't wait to see how they hold up, for the price they seem amazing.

6/30/2012 7:06 AM

its the best value but not the best the wethepeople envy and the sunday forecaster are better

parkrat.

6/30/2012 7:51 AM

very nice bike,

my friend Logan, the one who rides for amber, actually rides this bike

Amber Logan Derberry Welcome Edit from Vein BMX on Vimeo.

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

6/30/2012 3:26 PM

I know so many spots in that video.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Animal - Guerra - Odyssey

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844
E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com 
PSN - TheBrownWolf

6/30/2012 3:27 PM

The bike is amazing, it's just that the colors suck ass.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Animal - Guerra - Odyssey

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844
E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com 
PSN - TheBrownWolf

Post a Reply to: Amber Dorado on sale, best complete?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm