4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Animal LM- R rim

2/5/2012 8:23 PM

Ok, so i used the search bar, and didnt find anything useful. Im a moderate rider, and i was wondering if this sould hold up good in the back, or should i just get a 777 and lace it to the back, and put this in the front? Plus i only paid 40 for a complete wheel, shadow rant front and some spokes. Haha

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might´╗┐ have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

2/5/2012 8:24 PM

Pretty sure there was problems with those rims, which is why they weren't out very long

2/5/2012 8:24 PM

those rims were designed too wide so it was a bitch getting tires on and off and so on. thats why they stopped making them.

2/5/2012 8:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2012 8:49 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote: Pretty sure there was problems with those rims, which is why they weren't out very long

This. But might as well run it if you already have it.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

2/5/2012 9:06 PM

worst rim ever

Sigs are for Pigs

2/5/2012 11:34 PM

get a hazard lite instead.

2/5/2012 11:38 PM

who cares... 40 bucks... its solid just ride it

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

2/6/2012 3:22 AM

So its solid enough to ride in the back?
I wouldda got a hazard but didnt have the money.

love you mom. rest in peace.
on a lighter note.... "RIP Kim Jong II, He might´╗┐ have been a cruel dictator, but he was sure fun to make fun of."

Post a Reply to: Animal LM- R rim

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm