4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

BMX Museum

4/12/2014 11:04 PM

Any one a pro member and can sell stuff on there?

4/12/2014 11:31 PM

This is Vital.

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

4/13/2014 2:40 AM

Vital rules

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/13/2014 7:18 AM

He's asking if anyone on here is a Pro Member on bmxmuseum that can sell stuff on bmxmuseum.

4/14/2014 10:21 AM

Fondue wrote: He's asking if anyone on here is a Pro Member on bmxmuseum that can sell stuff on bmxmuseum.

Yeah I did not word it the best but did not believe it would be that hard to understand. I wanna see if anyone who is a pro member would post my bombshells on the website for me there older and not to many people look for that on here.

4/14/2014 12:02 PM

Why not become a pro member? OR message someone on there who already is?

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

4/14/2014 2:30 PM

You want someone to post your add and pictures and send you the money when they sell and the museum member is caught in the middle if you don't mail them? Good luck finding someone that stupid.
Post a Reply to: BMX Museum

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm