4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

BMX in New Jersey

4/2/2009 2:57 PM

Where are the best spots to ride (trail or park) in New Jersey?

4/2/2009 3:01 PM

i ride shields skatepark.

4/2/2009 3:13 PM

sheilds, black diamond, downtown trenton, newark, allentown trails incline club, hillboro skate park um bordentown trails
still thinking... theres alot i live in trenton

\
Photobucket

4/2/2009 4:24 PM

ubecrew610 wrote: i ride shields skatepark.

when? do i see you there?

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

4/2/2009 5:28 PM

No, not yet. I am about to buy my first bike.

4/2/2009 5:28 PM

yea, dude. im the fat guy that rode the purple killorado with a freecoaster, but i got rid of it for an LTF. didnt like the slammed seat and it made me ride real sketchy. now i can kill it. i took the new bike to the trails this week and it was awesome

Old bike

New Bike

4/2/2009 5:48 PM

oh sweet.

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

4/2/2009 6:06 PM

new bike is cooler

i done did got a federal now

4/2/2009 6:38 PM

yea, it is so much nicer. thanks

4/2/2009 6:43 PM

well h town is cool

4/2/2009 6:43 PM

Thanks guys. I amped about getting out to one of those spots and trying to ride.

4/6/2009 5:49 PM

any spots near like middletown?

Double cook tuesdaY!

5/8/2009 10:46 AM

ryanxanimalbmx wrote: sheilds, black diamond, downtown trenton, newark, allentown trails incline club, hillboro skate park um bordentown trails
still thinking... theres alot i live in trenton

yo how do you get to bordontown trails i hear there good but never been there

8/7/2010 10:14 PM

does any1 no any nice trails that r good for starters iv only rode trails a few times i heard kent wood is pretty good but no clue how to get there nd also if u big riders out there check out area 51 is in bayville and lobsters im not sure of i think either brick or farmingdale area thi those r probly some of the best trails in jersey

8/7/2010 10:14 PM

does any1 no any nice trails that r good for starters iv only rode trails a few times i heard kent wood is pretty good but no clue how to get there nd also if u big riders out there check out area 51 is in bayville and lobsters im not sure of i think either brick or farmingdale area thi those r probly some of the best trails in jersey

8/7/2010 10:18 PM

xxshadow529x wrote: does any1 no any nice trails that r good for starters iv only rode trails a few times i heard kent wood is pretty good but no clue how to get there nd also if u big riders out there check out area 51 is in bayville and lobsters im not sure of i think either brick or farmingdale area thi those r probly some of the best trails in jersey

dont bring up old threads or double post

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

8/7/2010 10:25 PM

patmos, 3 humps, nesco. thats for sj anyway

"One time, me and the crusher, me and the crusher were drinkin' diesel. That's about it."
It Feels Like a Sunday!
http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/BUY-THIS-STUFF,1250591

9/25/2010 6:19 PM

xxshadow529x wrote: does any1 no any nice trails that r good for starters iv only rode trails a few times i heard kent wood is pretty good but no clue how to get there nd also if u big riders out there check out area 51 is in bayville and lobsters im not sure of i think either brick or farmingdale area thi those r probly some of the best trails in jersey

fundyssey23 wrote: dont bring up old threads or double post

kentwood is in brick my dad lives right near it, go off of route 70 and eventually near a mcd youll find apartments called kentwood its in the woods there, i also grew up in byville in hidden creek apartments right across from the entrance to area, if your looking to get good area is the best spot for it

9/25/2010 6:20 PM

kentwood is in brick my dad lives right near it, go off of route 70 and eventually near a mcd youll find apartments called kentwood its in the woods there, i also grew up in byville in hidden creek apartments right across from the entrance to area, if your looking to get good area is the best spot for it

9/25/2010 6:23 PM

Tyler_Griffin wrote: kentwood is in brick my dad lives right near it, go off of route 70 and eventually near a mcd youll find apartments called kentwood its in the woods there, i also grew up in byville in hidden creek apartments right across from the entrance to area, if your looking to get good area is the best spot for it

I'm sure he has found it by now
so lets all do ourselves favors and let this thread die.

Kicking
Incredibly
Dope
Shit

TAYLOR GANG OR DIE!

Post a Reply to: BMX in New Jersey

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm