4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

BSD Too Loose Frame?

1/18/2013 8:59 AM

I want this frame in army green but there no reviews on it anywhere.

text for faster response: 509 599 0087

1/18/2013 9:40 AM

A friend of mine got it. Feels really solid and rides awesome. Get it!

1/18/2013 3:39 PM

okay i will

text for faster response: 509 599 0087

1/19/2013 1:56 PM

mutinybmx15 wrote: I want this frame in army green but there no reviews on it anywhere.

I got the BSD Beverage, I've checked out the bsd too loose, welds look legit.. super light and a solid frame it's got the right geo for kind of dirt and street, not sure how it will feel in the parks though.. But yeah man, the Too Loose frame is legit the best It felt solid when i rode it!

2/22/2013 11:06 AM

mutinybmx15 wrote: I want this frame in army green but there no reviews on it anywhere.

ive got it in black a really nice strong frame with nice sticker design 13.25 backends a little short but make manuals and spins easier for me. Its around the same wheight as every frame i have the 21inch toptube version and it rides nice but i am shore that the 20.6 will be just as good. It comes with brake mounts and you can put a gyro on. The 74.5 headtub is really good for nose manuals and it is anto lille signature frame so it is built to last big impact drops and tech lines.

2/22/2013 11:11 AM

bsd beverege is sexy as fuck, my mate has it and i love it, comes in nice colours. bsd frames are solid, i was the owner of the wza and it was solid as fuck

2/22/2013 4:29 PM

bsd is totally legit, go for it man, they make some good stuff

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

Post a Reply to: BSD Too Loose Frame?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm