1) people hating on Pros because they feel like everyone has to have a style that they like, example, the Aaron Ross and Trey Jones thread.
2) people telling me to do tricks on the spot or kids yelling "do a bunnyhop!" as i'm riding somewhere.
3) My bars not being parallel with my forks lmao, I hate that shit, i spend like 8 minutes trying to figure out if they're perfect or not
4) Low PSI on my tires, I ride 80, and anything below that feels fucking horrible, and It makes me ride so slow
5) loose chain... shouldn't have to explain that one lol
6) breaking a chain when you're filming a clip you've been trying to get forever
7) people lying about what they can do and being completely unrealistic about what they are going to learn that day
8) people that buy parts when they don't NEED them
9) people that come up to you and ask to pick up your bike to see how light it is
10) kids starting out with custom bikes when they don't even know what a bunnyhop is.
Damn, I've been waiting for someone to ask this shit!!
If you're riding your bike to solely become sponsored one day, you're riding for all the wrong reasons.
As cliche as this is, having fun is the point!