4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Biggest peeve in the sport

4/13/2012 9:06 AM

people that hate on the older riders that still have gyros fat seats small bars, like if it wasnt for them we would all be still doing the same shit all the time. and people who want to claim their the best like who fuck cares just ride and have fun

native bikes

4/13/2012 9:16 AM

Harry95 wrote: people who make bmx a contest.. its not about being the best

dude thank you!! i dont ride with half the people i used to because they are we to competitive over everything its fucking gay

native bikes

4/13/2012 10:09 PM

When people bitch a lot about one tiny thing and use it as an excuse to not try anything, especially newfags. Some kid has a custom and can barely 180... Complaining about weight, shit happens to my bike and i dont know how to fix it or dont have the tools. Replacing parts for no real reason. Having to wait for my friend to come for an hour so i can go to the grocery store and get a drink.

Dr.Pepper is the shit, i wish i was sponsored by it, but then id get diabetes....

4/13/2012 11:54 PM

The term "newfag"

I come from a land known as BMX-Forum.

refs: pcoco(x2), aw1234512, bmxscout48, DARECK(trade), Showtime402, and a couple others from BMX-Forum

4/14/2012 12:31 AM

All these sound like So Cal to me.

4/14/2012 12:32 AM

WildBycyclist666 wrote: All these sound like So Cal to me.

Shut your whore mouth.

4/14/2012 12:36 AM

Aww sheit, we got a territory war starting.

refs: pcoco(x2), aw1234512, bmxscout48, DARECK(trade), Showtime402, and a couple others from BMX-Forum

4/14/2012 12:39 AM

I would rather do ass to mouth with Pegasus than to frequent bmx-forum.

4/14/2012 12:40 AM

4/14/2012 12:44 AM

RiverSideRider wrote: I would rather do ass to mouth with Pegasus than to frequent bmx-forum.

Ha, it's not that bad. I wish they had just left it on VBulletin, but they decided to change it to some Huddler crap.

4/14/2012 12:49 AM

kwc92 wrote: Ha, it's not that bad. I wish they had just left it on VBulletin, but they decided to change it to some Huddler crap.

yeah v bulletin is simple and good. haha i know i tried to sell a few things on there and its like really shitty.

4/14/2012 12:54 AM

That's the first thing that struck me about Vital, the classifieds are booming (as is the whole site in comparison to BMX Forum now). Posts made a few hours before already had some replies in them.

4/14/2012 1:21 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2012 4:30 AM

Kids who always try to be better than everyone else.
People who do bunnyhops into any sort of trick. It looks retarded
Lazy people who expect you to fix their bike for them.
People who throw their bike for no reason and end up getting mad when something gets trashed.
Kids who dont appreciate anything.
That weird feeling when your tires feel low and they obviously arent.
Any sort of a wobble in my hubs is a no no
Kids who buy a hub because its "loud"
That one kid who always trys to show someone up.
Chain slap on Fly Frames
People who take BMX way to seriously and bash on you for not doing tricks they do. BMX is supposed to be fun!
The kid who follows someone around trying every trick they do. I find this so annoying
Someone who steals a line youve been working on!
Grind stoppers
Hitting pot holes all the time (Tucson is a shit town)
People who honk their horn at you randomly or scream some obnoxious sentence when theyre passing
if somethings loose on my bike i go ape shit
SWEATY GRIPS
and of course. Not having my bars angled with my fork!

Golf Wang
The MontaƱa Bike Check
Cult Sticker Hatred
Benny Fucking L
Refs: Showtime402, Mybike1986

4/14/2012 4:57 AM

i hate it too when people yell swears from cars. a guy used to that to me yday. then fone day when the guy did i screamed f@ck off. he hasnt done it since

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/14/2012 6:24 AM

1. When I slip from my pedals however if I hit my tibia or not it just makes me crazy
2. Having blockings for some tricks or for airs on a quarter ...
3. Peoples who think they have to buy new parts in order to change the look of their bikes ...
4. Riders who gets better than me in less time of riding
5. Having nothing to ride even street or park near of my home

4/14/2012 12:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2012 12:08 PM

kwc92 wrote: The term "newfag"

HAHA lol, my bad.

Dr.Pepper is the shit, i wish i was sponsored by it, but then id get diabetes....

4/14/2012 1:35 PM

I fucking hate when people throw their bikes, mostly when it's a nice bike. when it's a walmart bike and they have no other bike to ride too.

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

4/14/2012 2:04 PM

orlandoBMXrider wrote: 1) people hating on Pros because they feel like everyone has to have a style that they like, example, the Aaron Ross and Trey Jones thread.
2) people telling me to do tricks on the spot or kids yelling "do a bunnyhop!" as i'm riding somewhere.
3) My bars not being parallel with my forks lmao, I hate that shit, i spend like 8 minutes trying to figure out if they're perfect or not
4) Low PSI on my tires, I ride 80, and anything below that feels fucking horrible, and It makes me ride so slow
5) loose chain... shouldn't have to explain that one lol
6) breaking a chain when you're filming a clip you've been trying to get forever
7) people lying about what they can do and being completely unrealistic about what they are going to learn that day
8) people that buy parts when they don't NEED them
9) people that come up to you and ask to pick up your bike to see how light it is
10) kids starting out with custom bikes when they don't even know what a bunnyhop is.

Damn, I've been waiting for someone to ask this shit!!

sketo wrote: 3- story of my life

rideallday661 wrote: 3........ i take so long to get it perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im with you on all of them aha, especially three, and im not even trying to fit it. It's just that one thing about your bike that you go crazy OCD over.

4/14/2012 3:39 PM

i got more...

when people go lets play bike!i get lodes of stick because i never play
when bolts are made from shit and just round off
messedcup/cross threaded axles/bolts
why do you ride brakes/gyro they're gay
when people laugh at people when they crash, sometimes it is funny but it gets annoying after a while
headset slack
chain slack
flat tires (i need to get new tires)
hubs that wobble
stiff hubs
snakes
people who are twats to new riders

parkrat.

4/14/2012 11:05 PM

RiverSideRider wrote: Shut your whore mouth.

4/15/2012 10:24 AM

Rstar wrote: i got more...

when people laugh at people when they crash, sometimes it is funny but it gets annoying after a while
headset slack
chain slack
hubs that wobble
stiff hubs
snakes

what are snakes why does everyone hate em?!

4/15/2012 11:22 AM

snapping chains, peddle slips and broken bones.

4/15/2012 7:30 PM

SKILL COMPARISONS.
And skate only parks.

4/15/2012 7:32 PM

this thread has not gotten old.. usually i unsubscribe after about a day or so..

doing business like its a business since 1985

"*a08 is awesome" -Penman166

BMX-Decals.com on Facebook!!!!!!!

4/15/2012 8:09 PM

Rstar wrote: i got more...

headset slack
chain slack
hubs that wobble
stiff hubs
snakes

Vik wrote: what are snakes why does everyone hate em?!

A snake is someone who cuts you off at the skatepark. They are scooter rats most of the time.

Post a Reply to: Biggest peeve in the sport

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm