4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Biking in music video!

4/10/2014 9:03 AM

I found this on youtube. BMX rider in it.

Hop 3 at 2:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clRjbYa4UWQ

You know what my bike's name is? Bike.
That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails-eskimojay
"Are there any downsides to your career?" "Yup-downside icepicks, but I've never been able to do downside double pegs."-Tony Hamlin
UPDATED BIKE CHECK

4/10/2014 9:06 AM

FUck yeah!! I really like hardwell, the song is nice if you aske me, glad that bmxing is getting someones attention.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/10/2014 9:07 AM

T-rider wrote: FUck yeah!! I really like hardwell, the song is nice if you aske me, glad that bmxing is getting someones attention.

Yep.

That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails-eskimojay
"Are there any downsides to your career?" "Yup-downside icepicks, but I've never been able to do downside double pegs."-Tony Hamlin
UPDATED BIKE CHECK

4/10/2014 9:08 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2014 9:11 AM

THere was another videoclip, not sure what music style. The video itself were a bunch of riders doing tricks and chillin. I think that it was edited to be black and white.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/10/2014 9:20 AM

gay as hell.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/10/2014 9:23 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2014 9:24 AM

Dehart has been in a few Philly Swain videos. I hate rap. But hey, riding in a music video is riding in a music video

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

4/10/2014 11:52 AM

4/10/2014 12:08 PM

That's amazing-riding with 2 anesthetic legs.

UPDATED BIKE CHECK

4/10/2014 12:14 PM

Shortdude wrote: That's amazing-riding with 2 anesthetic legs.

YH man its one of the things that inspired me to get a BMX.

4/10/2014 12:37 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2014 12:37 PM

This one has bikes too, but they're not doing any tricks. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPTp4okj-eM

UPDATED BIKE CHECK

4/10/2014 12:37 PM

UPDATED BIKE CHECK

4/10/2014 1:04 PM

T-rider wrote: THere was another videoclip, not sure what music style. The video itself were a bunch of riders doing tricks and chillin. I think that it was edited to be black and white.

Refs:
wade, ~stolen boy~, mattjmuldoon(x2), droogskul(x2), element4all, ron44ald, iridefly(x2), empath_, ajp62696, areanfsl, dontdeletemepleaseandthankyou, JakeSalbert, asilva23, bmx4life121303, TCbmx.

4/10/2014 1:16 PM

wasnt that^

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/10/2014 2:08 PM

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

4/10/2014 2:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2014 2:16 PM

selling refs: NikeOGD, maxbakerman, daniel 21, effigy, tjthemaxx, BmxRida4lyfe, PaViMo, JoeGreen, louie101202, Joao, Turbodsingle (x3), jmez123, ecuadevil, irideafly, motogrizz, Edge814, i like too bike (x2), Marco_Gonzalez, Mike - E, Brokenbmx, bmxsteve99
Credence MOD

4/10/2014 2:18 PM

same dudes as other one

selling refs: NikeOGD, maxbakerman, daniel 21, effigy, tjthemaxx, BmxRida4lyfe, PaViMo, JoeGreen, louie101202, Joao, Turbodsingle (x3), jmez123, ecuadevil, irideafly, motogrizz, Edge814, i like too bike (x2), Marco_Gonzalez, Mike - E, Brokenbmx, bmxsteve99
Credence MOD

4/10/2014 2:21 PM

it kinda annoys me when i see a bmx with a ridiculously high seat like in most vids.

4/11/2014 9:37 AM

There was BMX on the Country Music Awards last week (My Fiance' watched it).

Some dudes were boosting flips and whips and stuff over the drummer of a band.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

4/11/2014 12:37 PM

ticaleb wrote:

i lolĀ“ed

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/11/2014 6:48 PM

Gob-soda. has lots of bmx in it

4/11/2014 6:54 PM

1:26 in

and some other parts too

Couple in here too, one dude did a flip whip

actually pretty sure A LOT of Bliss n Eso's music videos involve bmx, clicked another one & it had some clips in there too

4/12/2014 3:28 AM

Theres a guy doing a huge whip in news toyota ad in spain.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/15/2014 7:43 AM

dave lawrence wrote: There was BMX on the Country Music Awards last week (My Fiance' watched it).

Some dudes were boosting flips and whips and stuff over the drummer of a band.

I saw that too. My parents listen to country.

UPDATED BIKE CHECK

4/15/2014 8:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2014 8:19 AM

No matter how much I watch this, I always feel awed to see how far Kurt Yaeger came after the accident.
The fact that he went from wheelchair bound and through pure determination is able to function as well as he was before the accident is inspirational. nearly brings a tear to my eye.

4/15/2014 8:33 AM

There's some bmx in the Happy video too.

4/15/2014 8:36 AM

Fondue wrote: There's some bmx in the Happy video too.

fucking hate that song, the only variation I like is this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pbvX5Y3ZJ8

4/15/2014 8:36 AM

What is an anesthetic leg?

Anesthesia is when you are put under for surgery...

Do you mean PROSTHETIC? AKA Fake?

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

4/15/2014 9:20 AM

SundayFundayBMX wrote: And of course Rudimental - Waiting All Night

dave lawrence wrote: What is an anesthetic leg?

Anesthesia is when you are put under for surgery...

Do you mean PROSTHETIC? AKA Fake?

That's what I meant. Thanks for correcting that lol.

UPDATED BIKE CHECK

Post a Reply to: Biking in music video!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm