4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Blogs vs. Topsey...

7/25/2014 1:07 PM

Who rides more? Lol

Deja voo doo
Refs: colonmccleanahand four theraddragoon and cutie pie jesse!

7/25/2014 1:08 PM

Is there any need for this?

7/25/2014 1:12 PM

Zach P-D wrote: Is there any need for this?

No, which is why it is happening.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/25/2014 1:41 PM

Zach P-D wrote: Is there any need for this?

Right. Lets just poke fun at somebody who is physically incapable of riding. Im sure if any of you had to take as much time away from your bikes as Topsey has, you wouldn't be so thrilled when somebody bashes on you for not riding.

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

7/25/2014 1:46 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Right. Lets just poke fun at somebody who is physically incapable of riding. Im sure if any of you had to take as much time away from your bikes as Topsey has, you wouldn't be so thrilled when somebody bashes on you for not riding.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/25/2014 1:47 PM

I don't care. But, I'm not going to make fun of people and hop on the Topsey hating bandwagon like the OP just did.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/25/2014 1:58 PM

Stocksy wrote: I don't care. But, I'm not going to make fun of people and hop on the Topsey hating bandwagon like the OP just did.

OP did not hop on the bandwagon. He has been with us from the start.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/25/2014 2:02 PM

Stocksy wrote: I don't care. But, I'm not going to make fun of people and hop on the Topsey hating bandwagon like the OP just did.

Xxohioanxx wrote: OP did not hop on the bandwagon. He has been with us from the start.

My fault for not observing well enough, chief.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/25/2014 2:04 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Thats irrelevant. Im sure he would rather be missing a hand and force himself to ride that way then be hopped up on drugs and be unable to ride. I dont know the extent of Topseys situation, but my friend just got put on a medication that makes him dizzy and even pass out when he tries to do tricks. Considering Topsey is on much more and much stronger drugs, I dont believe that him riding is a logical thing to do.

I mean honestly, if I lost a limb, went deaf, and lost my depth perception, I would still find some way to ride.

If I was on every other drug and couldn't physically ride without causing more damage to myself and possibly passing out when riding, I would definitely avoid riding.

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338

For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

7/25/2014 2:05 PM

Dis gon get good.

7/25/2014 2:06 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Thats irrelevant. Im sure he would rather be missing a hand and force himself to ride that way then be hopped up on drugs and be unable to ride. I dont know the extent of Topseys situation, but my friend just got put on a medication that makes him dizzy and even pass out when he tries to do tricks. Considering Topsey is on much more and much stronger drugs, I dont believe that him riding is a logical thing to do.

I mean honestly, if I lost a limb, went deaf, and lost my depth perception, I would still find some way to ride.

If I was on every other drug and couldn't physically ride without causing more damage to myself and possibly passing out when riding, I would definitely avoid riding.

Can't avoid riding when you've got sick grind combos to prove you can do M8. Sick x-up manual to feebs 180 out dude brosef.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/25/2014 2:08 PM

Mychaylo wrote: Dis gon get good.

M8 Shadow Fork Are The Best, So Much Better Than Odyssey, Anyone That Likes Odyssey Is A Douchebag On FaceFuck Dude Brosef! I Haven't Even Ridden Either But Shadow Has Come Such A Long Way M8!! Shoutout To Adam22!!!

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/25/2014 2:11 PM

In defence x-up manuals are tits.

7/25/2014 2:16 PM

what topsey hating bandwagon

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

7/25/2014 2:21 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: M8 Shadow Fork Are The Best, So Much Better Than Odyssey, Anyone That Likes Odyssey Is A Douchebag On FaceFuck Dude Brosef! I Haven't Even Ridden Either But Shadow Has Come Such A Long Way M8!! Shoutout To Adam22!!!

Dude. You waited months for a frame, and when you got it, the headtube was ovalized to the point where the bearings fit about as loose as your mothers vagina after pushing out your fat ego, and the welds looked like they were done in a meth lab. Just shut up. Lol.

Life behind bars.

7/25/2014 2:21 PM

i VOTE FOR MEXICAN LUCHADORES

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

7/25/2014 2:37 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote: M8 Shadow Fork Are The Best, So Much Better Than Odyssey, Anyone That Likes Odyssey Is A Douchebag On FaceFuck Dude Brosef! I Haven't Even Ridden Either But Shadow Has Come Such A Long Way M8!! Shoutout To Adam22!!!

Dude, just shut the fuck up. You are making yourself look like a fucking 10 year old who no one likes and rips into people because he feels like shit. This has basically become bullying form a half whit cunt such as yourself. I hope you get fucking hit by a bus you cocky shit.

You have no fucking clue what he has been through, and by doing so has given him more respect than than most pro riders, not because we feel bad for Jon, but because we know that he has been to hell and back and still loves the very thing that has essentially ruined his life for the last few years.

7/25/2014 2:48 PM

As much as i hate vital arguments, I do feel the need to say this.

TOPSEY is a great guy and really doesn't do anything irritating. He follows the rules, inspires others, recommends parts (even if it isn't what YOU WANT to hear) Making fun of how he types is rude. It shouldn't matter and I personally give him credit for posting things with actual expression instead of a lot of people who say "odyssey bro end thread/" I honestly think picking on Topsey for having a medical condition is awful. He can't help that the DOCTOR fucked his surgery. I believe he did ride, and does ride at times to the best of his capabilities. I mean doesn't anyone remember he GAVE Zach P-D a Marv frame? Doesn't anyone remember when he sold that one frame and got the money and it ended up costing almost as much as the frame cost to ship it and he still did it? Come on guys, leave him alone. Out of all the people to pick on, he really didn't deserve it. I'm not "on topsey's dick" i just really think vital should be peaceful and relaxing to use. End the drama.

7/25/2014 2:52 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Dude. You waited months for a frame, and when you got it, the headtube was ovalized to the point where the bearings fit about as loose as your mothers vagina after pushing out your fat ego, and the welds looked like they were done in a meth lab. Just shut up. Lol.

Whats waiting for a frame and s&m fucking up got to do with anything?

7/25/2014 3:00 PM

And before anyone accuses me of being a topsey hater, im sure you guys have some shit on me as i dont ride half as much as i used to, rip piss out of me if you fancy, its only vital.

7/25/2014 3:02 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: As much as i hate vital arguments, I do feel the need to say this.

TOPSEY is a great guy and really doesn't do anything irritating. He follows the rules, inspires others, recommends parts (even if it isn't what YOU WANT to hear) Making fun of how he types is rude. It shouldn't matter and I personally give him credit for posting things with actual expression instead of a lot of people who say "odyssey bro end thread/" I honestly think picking on Topsey for having a medical condition is awful. He can't help that the DOCTOR fucked his surgery. I believe he did ride, and does ride at times to the best of his capabilities. I mean doesn't anyone remember he GAVE Zach P-D a Marv frame? Doesn't anyone remember when he sold that one frame and got the money and it ended up costing almost as much as the frame cost to ship it and he still did it? Come on guys, leave him alone. Out of all the people to pick on, he really didn't deserve it. I'm not "on topsey's dick" i just really think vital should be peaceful and relaxing to use. End the drama.

Don't forget the Profile GDH cranks with a Ti bottom bracket...

7/25/2014 3:04 PM

topsey is a great guy and has been battered by so many fucking complications that i doubt any of you would even try to ride with.
go ahead and try riding with a separated shoulder and nerve damage among diabetes and probably more
fuck you guys

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

7/25/2014 3:10 PM

Zach P-D wrote: Don't forget the Profile GDH cranks with a Ti bottom bracket...

That too! haha

7/25/2014 3:11 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Dude. You waited months for a frame, and when you got it, the headtube was ovalized to the point where the bearings fit about as loose as your mothers vagina after pushing out your fat ego, and the welds looked like they were done in a meth lab. Just shut up. Lol.

Mychaylo wrote: Whats waiting for a frame and s&m fucking up got to do with anything?

What does making a thread cyber-bullying one of the nicest guys in bmx for having medical conditions have to do with anything?

Life behind bars.

7/25/2014 3:27 PM

I agree m8.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

7/25/2014 3:30 PM

Four wrote: I agree m8.

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

7/25/2014 3:31 PM

Topsey is probably the best guy to ever post on this forum, and apparently, anyone who likes him or complements him has his dick up their ass. So I'll take it up the anus proudly and stand up for him, because honestly, nobody has any right to take shots at him on this subject.

7/25/2014 3:33 PM

This kind of bickering is usually saved for winter. What's up with all the sandy vaginas? Ask your moms for some mydol or something!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/25/2014 3:41 PM

W8. I took the b8. I have a feeling that we have a couple people who into offensive humor here.

7/25/2014 3:55 PM

Here we go again. Everyone feels the need to stand up for topsey who they've never met, and bitch when anyone fires shots at him, but everyone loved to take shots at sickdude, who they also never met. Hypocritical fucks. Vital is a prime example of the diminishing intelligence level on this earth.

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

Post a Reply to: Blogs vs. Topsey...

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm