4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Bullshit. If anyone wants a super strong frame for cheap...

10/21/2013 9:20 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/21/2013 9:21 AM

Well the Mooses went on sale for $249. -_______- Which pisses me the fuck off. Best frame i've ever riden. The price is hard to beat if you're in the market for a new frame.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Animal - Guerra - Odyssey

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com

Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com

PSN - TheBrownWolf

10/21/2013 9:55 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: Well the Mooses went on sale for $249. -_______- Which pisses me the fuck off. Best frame i've ever riden. The price is hard to beat if you're in the market for a new frame.

Those frames are monster. Seamus fucking kills it dude. Haha what color did you get yours in?

10/21/2013 10:59 AM

I remember when only TWO frames were more than 275 bucks...one was an OX Platinum Standard frame, and the other was some heat treaded "crazy light for its time" frame that I wanna say was a T-1.

I got my first 3 frames for under 200 each.

Best deal was probably my Macniel Miron for 144. Then My redline Supa X for 150 (which came BEFORE the Macniel). After that my Failure Grade one that was 175 or so.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

10/21/2013 11:33 AM

Martyr cost me 199 bucks its holding up awsome to.........next season I'm going to build up my custom ltf again.......that was an expensive frame

10/21/2013 12:04 PM

eskimojay wrote: Martyr cost me 199 bucks its holding up awsome to.........next season I'm going to build up my custom ltf again.......that was an expensive frame

Those bb Scare ME!!!

10/21/2013 1:00 PM

Yeah haha i still really want that frame, just too broke. Eventually i plan on getting either that or a kink titan.

Btw dude, patience is key when buying a frame. You really wouldnt have waited that long to get it if you wanted to save a good hunk of cash. haha

10/21/2013 1:14 PM

I plan to get this frame after the holiday season! I was gonna get the Sunday Soundwave but a Moose for $249! Can't beat that!

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/21/2013 1:18 PM

Always sucks when something goes on sale after you pay full price haha. The moose looks good, geo is spot on with what i like, if i was in need of a frame i'd pick it up for sure

10/21/2013 2:08 PM

eskimojay wrote: Martyr cost me 199 bucks its holding up awsome to.........next season I'm going to build up my custom ltf again.......that was an expensive frame

BRANDON_90 wrote: Those bb Scare ME!!!

I don't get why the Maltese bb scares people......it has 4 bearings spreading out the stress on the crank spindle wich makes it stronger......it's holding up well

10/21/2013 2:42 PM

BRANDON_90 wrote: Those bb Scare ME!!!

eskimojay wrote: I don't get why the Maltese bb scares people......it has 4 bearings spreading out the stress on the crank spindle wich makes it stronger......it's holding up well

This, they're proven stronger than mids. They have a higher radial load.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

PSN - TheBrownWolf

10/21/2013 3:09 PM

With Dans having 20% all month long.....I can get a bunch of different frames in that price range.

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG

10/21/2013 3:13 PM

Hatebreeder wrote: With Dans having 20% all month long.....I can get a bunch of different frames in that price range.

yooooo hook it up with that code mayn! All I have is the 15%

10/21/2013 5:06 PM

I want that now. anyone have an idea what the postage would be like to australia If i get it from veinbmx?

The first breath is the beginning of death

10/21/2013 10:32 PM

dave lawrence wrote: I remember when only TWO frames were more than 275 bucks...one was an OX Platinum Standard frame, and the other was some heat treaded "crazy light for its time" frame that I wanna say was a T-1.

I got my first 3 frames for under 200 each.

Best deal was probably my Macniel Miron for 144. Then My redline Supa X for 150 (which came BEFORE the Macniel). After that my Failure Grade one that was 175 or so.

My friend has the ox platinum standard aha and my sunday ian was 100

10/22/2013 4:34 AM

Get them before they're gone. Will not be dissapointed.

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

PSN - TheBrownWolf

Post a Reply to: Bullshit. If anyone wants a super strong frame for cheap...

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm