4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Christmas Giveaway!

12/9/2013 12:29 AM

This Christmas TLC Bikes are giving away a small titanium package for free! It includes a set of 6 Titanium Stem Bolts, a Ti Seat Clamp Bolt with Titanium Nut, a bundle of stickers and a pot of Ti-Prep. Visit @tlcbikes on instagram or visit www.tlcbikes.com to find out how you can win. A winner will be picked at random on Christmas Day!

Check out our site for quality BMX products at great prices! www.tlcbikes.com

12/9/2013 12:30 AM

12/9/2013 7:37 AM

Hell yea! This is pretty cool guys.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/9/2013 7:40 AM

done!

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face

California Living

12/9/2013 8:32 AM

thanks for this dude I love Ti

REFSREFS: Four, agfracing, bmx4life121303, Austin_Read, the balt, handlebar-to-face, Murtaugh, killjonken, Bmx&volkswagens, TCbmx(x2), spikez5, A08, SuperstarDK, blizzbikes, ecuadevil, BMX4Lyfee, Kroller, 2283kdogg, ShadowBmx1995, WeAreFucked, killedglamour, Showtime402, ScramHype, Prophet, 2wheelguy, ugot2dewitt, Sancheezz, tomdon five16-754-zero246

12/9/2013 11:10 AM

thats rad I'll be sure to post this up on my instagram

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/11/2013 3:43 AM

Thanks for the replies guys! Keep a look out on our instagram and website to find out who the winner is!

Post a Reply to: Christmas Giveaway!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm