4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Clint Reynolds vs Garrett Reynolds? Who's the better flatland rider?

6/20/2014 9:11 PM

^Title^

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/20/2014 9:12 PM

stephen murray

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

6/20/2014 9:18 PM

Ironman

6/20/2014 10:00 PM

My mom

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

6/20/2014 10:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/20/2014 10:20 PM

Terry Adams

Bikes & bitches. We love running into scooter fags
Instagram: @ian_sino and @wethepeople_bmx_life

6/20/2014 10:25 PM

Are you stupid? They don't even compare to one another at all one has a different first name while the other one has a different front name too

People like you are the reason this forum was removed from vital last year

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

6/20/2014 10:27 PM

Roqfan wrote: Are you stupid? They don't even compare to one another at all one has a different first name while the other one has a different front name too

People like you are the reason this forum was removed from vital last year

it's clearly irony in the light of the guy posting the Reynolds vs Begin one...

6/20/2014 10:42 PM

harry main for sure

6/20/2014 10:42 PM

Roqfan wrote: Are you stupid? They don't even compare to one another at all one has a different first name while the other one has a different front name too

People like you are the reason this forum was removed from vital last year

No I'm not asking information. I got to try a WIFI complete the other day at the skatepark. It was honestly the most dialed bike I've ever ridden. Everything felt amazing. I noticed the frame was instantly responsive , the headtube angle was more noticable in turning and nollies , and my god the backend felt like trying to manual to toothpicks for chainstays haha , didn't even attempt to hop into one . Either way , I really like Fit parts , I own a Tshirt , Stem , Pedals , Forks , and more. They're good.

It's on sale on Dans if you're interested. First impression , it was a 10/10. Really popular frame !

6/20/2014 10:46 PM

Roqfan wrote: Are you stupid? They don't even compare to one another at all one has a different first name while the other one has a different front name too

People like you are the reason this forum was removed from vital last year

sundaybmxRR wrote: No I'm not asking information. I got to try a WIFI complete the other day at the skatepark. It was honestly the most dialed bike I've ever ridden. Everything felt amazing. I noticed the frame was instantly responsive , the headtube angle was more noticable in turning and nollies , and my god the backend felt like trying to manual to toothpicks for chainstays haha , didn't even attempt to hop into one . Either way , I really like Fit parts , I own a Tshirt , Stem , Pedals , Forks , and more. They're good.

It's on sale on Dans if you're interested. First impression , it was a 10/10. Really popular frame !

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2Hi throwaway



Anti-street?

NEWER VIDEO





TRV-950 Footy






Holy shit Chad Degroot posted in my Good porn thread!


VX all day(fixed, raw video, real shit)


Refs: Stayinonmagrind, Dee hos, Kevin Burnett

6/20/2014 10:59 PM

Roqfan wrote: Are you stupid? They don't even compare to one another at all one has a different first name while the other one has a different front name too

People like you are the reason this forum was removed from vital last year

"People like you are the reason this forum was removed from vital last year"

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/20/2014 11:15 PM

andrew reynolds

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
.
.
.
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

6/21/2014 5:57 AM

Dude... Obviously Garrett Reynolds. Its way harder to ride flatland without pegs and I doubt Clint put in all that extra work while garrett could learn some basic flat moves in no time. What the fuck kinda thread is this asking stupid questions and shit.

6/21/2014 6:09 AM

I've seen Clint do Lawnmower type tricks & I've only seen Garrett do Freecoaster Street tricks like half cabs etc. I think tbh, We should at least be sensible about this & compare Fiend Riders, those 2 are not even on the same team! So because of that I think I think it should be who's the better Flatlander between...

Garrett Reynolds & Simone Barraco...

6/21/2014 8:09 AM

Bruh you guyzes is stupid


THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

6/21/2014 8:15 AM

one try kid wrote: andrew reynolds

Fuckin piece of shit took the words out of my mouth

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

6/21/2014 8:35 AM

Until they start hopping over homeless bums fuck them and their flatland abilities !

6/21/2014 9:28 AM

Joe Rich

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

6/21/2014 9:36 AM

Need help, how do I make my freecoaster louder?

Wallride everything.



ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher

6/21/2014 9:44 AM

howlerfbm wrote: Need help, how do I make my freecoaster louder?

Remove the bearings

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

6/21/2014 12:02 PM

howlerfbm wrote: Need help, how do I make my freecoaster louder?

tighten your barends

6/21/2014 12:46 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: tighten your barends

I once tried this and my balls fell off. I haven't been the same since.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

6/21/2014 1:46 PM

I use a topload so I really can't tighten my bar ends. I do have 84.38 psi in my front tire though. That's probably what is keeping the coaster from getting loud.

Wallride everything.



ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher

Post a Reply to: Clint Reynolds vs Garrett Reynolds? Who's the better flatland rider?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm