4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Complete trick list?

8/13/2014 2:12 PM

Im looking for a complete trick list.
Does anyone know where to find one?

8/13/2014 2:43 PM

Are you high?

NEW Bike check

8/13/2014 3:01 PM

Just learn as you go. No point in trying to find the name of every trick in the book. There are tons of NBD tricks out there, not to mention the countless ABD tricks with their own names.

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/13/2014 3:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2014 4:15 PM

Lemonparty is a good start. You go there & on the side bar there should be a link to a complete list of tricks

8/13/2014 3:55 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Lemonparty is a good start. You go there & on the side bar there should be a link to a complete list of tricks

Pretty cool website, I didn't know what a diamond flip was but now I do!

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/13/2014 4:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2014 4:19 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Lemonparty is a good start. You go there & on the side bar there should be a link to a complete list of tricks

I found this to be a very helpful database. I also liked the skateboard version, Meat spin.com

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/13/2014 4:14 PM

Complete BMX Trick List:

Barspin
Feeble on 12" tall ledge
Manual
And any combination of those 4 tricks.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/13/2014 4:14 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: I found this to be a very helpful database. I also liked the skateboard version, Meat spin.com

Both are adequately maintained by a perfectionist staff so you will never get the wrong name for a trick,and new tricks are always being added. I remember meatspin used to list the date of origin too. They still do that?

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

8/13/2014 4:16 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: I found this to be a very helpful database. I also liked the skateboard version, Meat spin.com

tomdon wrote: Both are adequately maintained by a perfectionist staff so you will never get the wrong name for a trick,and new tricks are always being added. I remember meatspin used to list the date of origin too. They still do that?

I can't remember I haven't been on for quite some time as I quit skating years ago.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

8/14/2014 7:27 AM

check out the app RIDERS it has alot of tricks and some how to's

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

8/14/2014 1:29 PM

Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 is a start.

Won't have flatland in it though.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

8/15/2014 8:36 AM

dave lawrence wrote: Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 is a start.

"Triple bar to decade to icepick stall over the titanic" (inserts points here)

8/15/2014 1:28 PM

biggybuggy wrote: "Triple bar to decade to icepick stall over the titanic" (inserts points here)

"To Manual, To 180 Barspin To Nose Manual One-Footer To Fakie To Half-Cab 180 Barspin To Manual To Smith Grind To Nose Manual To Barspin."

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

8/15/2014 4:52 PM

biggybuggy wrote: "Triple bar to decade to icepick stall over the titanic" (inserts points here)

dave lawrence wrote: "To Manual, To 180 Barspin To Nose Manual One-Footer To Fakie To Half-Cab 180 Barspin To Manual To Smith Grind To Nose Manual To Barspin."

Chad Kerley...

2013 Fit Inman 2

8/15/2014 6:28 PM

dave lawrence wrote: "To Manual, To 180 Barspin To Nose Manual One-Footer To Fakie To Half-Cab 180 Barspin To Manual To Smith Grind To Nose Manual To Barspin."

iFit wrote: Chad Kerley...

Needs about 24 more barspins for that to be Chad Kerley

8/15/2014 7:50 PM

iFit wrote: Chad Kerley...

sundaybmxRR wrote: Needs about 24 more barspins for that to be Chad Kerley

Fantastic.

Ha!

Post a Reply to: Complete trick list?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm