4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Cult Butter Pegs

7/17/2014 2:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2014 2:48 PM

Who knows of a long lasting plastic peg? I don't mean years on a sleeve I mean atleast a couple sessions without having to rotate it. I'm disappointed that my cult butter pegs grinding all the way through to the core in less than an hour of minor grinding. Yes I understand that I need to rotate it but not this soon. What peg has a big (thick) sleeve so it won't grind through so damn fast?

7/17/2014 2:51 PM

Cult Butter pegs.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/17/2014 3:01 PM

animal butchers if ya rotate them

7/17/2014 3:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2014 3:20 PM

i do rotate them a lot, but i havent grinded any holes through any of my pleg 2s yet. ive been on 2 of my 3 pleg 2s sence last october and i grind quite a bit. On the other hand i managed to shatter a brand new cult butter sleeve in roughly 45 mins.

7/17/2014 3:47 PM

United Pegs have a very thick plastic sleeve.

Also Fit Wizard sleeves last a really long time, but you will need a traditional 34mm peg to put them on.

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

7/17/2014 3:58 PM

Get Some United Pegs dude. If you want a thick long lasting peg, theyre perfect.

7/17/2014 4:14 PM

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote: i do rotate them a lot, but i havent grinded any holes through any of my pleg 2s yet. ive been on 2 of my 3 pleg 2s sence last october and i grind quite a bit. On the other hand i managed to shatter a brand new cult butter sleeve in roughly 45 mins.

Yeah! mine lasted from Christmas until a few weeks ago which is why I tried the butters

7/17/2014 8:15 PM

butchers. best sleeves i've ever ridden

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

7/17/2014 10:22 PM

Butters are the worst plastics on the market, invest in some stolen silencers.

I grind daily and i've had mine for about four months and they look close to brand new.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/17/2014 11:49 PM

ive had my butter sleeves on for almost a year now with regular rotating. if you are going thru plastic sleeves in a matter of a few hour session, dont depend on the sleeve as a slick surface to make you slide. wax is always a good solution. an unwaxed ledge will always eat thru plastic sleeves no matter what.

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/17/2014 11:52 PM

element4all wrote: ive had my butter sleeves on for almost a year now with regular rotating. if you are going thru plastic sleeves in a matter of a few hour session, dont depend on the sleeve as a slick surface to make you slide. wax is always a good solution. an unwaxed ledge will always eat thru plastic sleeves no matter what.

I will definetrly try to wax the ledges.. thanks for the advice!!

7/18/2014 12:56 AM

Brokenbmx wrote: Butters are the worst plastics on the market, invest in some stolen silencers.

I grind daily and i've had mine for about four months and they look close to brand new.

Nothing but good things about them

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

7/18/2014 7:24 AM

Butchers been on my since this winter and i grind heavily and they have been holding up great.

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

Post a Reply to: Cult Butter Pegs

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm