4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Cult Leader/Control, Fit Wifi, Verde luxe, or Subrosa Novus? All 2014.

5/12/2014 12:00 PM

Hey guys, been trying to make up my mind about a bmx that I want, and I've narrowed it down to these 4. Let me know which one is the best, or if there is more than one, which one is the best for a certain style of riding.

Thanks guys,
Mike

5/12/2014 12:43 PM

Wifi - technical aftermarket street frame; steep head tube; short back end; loaded with all the goodies.

Luxe - all around frame geometry; loaded with a mix of good to high end parts.

Novus - same as Luxe.

Control - it's good, but get one of the others. I'd go with a Fit Dugan/Mac 3/BF3 before this one.

5/12/2014 12:50 PM

Fondue wrote: Wifi - technical aftermarket street frame; steep head tube; short back end; loaded with all the goodies.

Novus - same as Luxe.

Control - it's good, but get one of the others. I'd go with a Fit Dugan/Mac 3/BF3 before this one.

So out of the Wifi, (and the other Fits that you listed), which one would you go for?

5/12/2014 2:09 PM

Man, the fit is the best.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

5/12/2014 2:12 PM

T-rider wrote: Man, the fit is the best.

The fit wifi?

5/12/2014 2:43 PM

Wifi is the best quality, but not everyone appreciates the specs. If you do alot of tech/street riding it should be fine, definitely not a top choice for trails though. Pretty insanely responsive and unstable geo, but some people, like myself, enjoy that.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

5/12/2014 5:02 PM

Fondue wrote: Wifi - technical aftermarket street frame; steep head tube; short back end; loaded with all the goodies.

Novus - same as Luxe.

Mike.Vern22 wrote: So out of the Wifi, (and the other Fits that you listed), which one would you go for?

Mac 3.

5/12/2014 7:47 PM

If you can afford it, get the Fit WiFi. Loaded with a lot of aftermarket parts and basically the best specs all around.

5/12/2014 8:50 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: If you can afford it, get the Fit WiFi. Loaded with a lot of aftermarket parts and basically the best specs all around.

Sounds good, thanks!!!

5/12/2014 8:58 PM

Fit WIFI
Great frame just if they had all the parts but on a Van Homan V2 or V1 frame
But it would be the best in the lot
Get Fit

The first breath is the beginning of death

5/14/2014 10:56 AM

So if I weren't to get the wifi, what would be the next best?

5/14/2014 1:13 PM

Fit WiFi 2012 versiĆ³n LOL.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

Post a Reply to: Cult Leader/Control, Fit Wifi, Verde luxe, or Subrosa Novus? All 2014.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm