4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Cult frame.

9/16/2012 11:31 AM

So im not asking for what frame I should get im asking which cult frame I should get. I have about 260 dollars saved up and im looking to purchase a cult frame. I want a 20.5 inch tt. Which frame do you think is best.

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/16/2012 11:32 AM

i have the os v3 and it feels great.

refs: howlerfbm, Thor'sBike, JoeGreen, ninjacat33, ktmcode276, the_bmxist

9/16/2012 11:50 AM

If you plan to run brakes at any time now or in the future, do not get the Butter. No mounts.

9/16/2012 11:56 AM

Don't get a Cult frame at all.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - asorbus

9/16/2012 12:02 PM

Me? wrote: Don't get a Cult frame at all.

Im aware that you hate cult and I dislike everything but there frames. Its already decided.

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/16/2012 12:03 PM

Fondue wrote: If you plan to run brakes at any time now or in the future, do not get the Butter. No mounts.

Im probably not going to run brakes.

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/16/2012 12:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2012 12:14 PM

BmxKitten wrote: Im aware that you hate cult and I dislike everything but there frames. Its already decided.

Well, yeah I hate Cult but, it's always an option... What do you like about their frames?

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - asorbus

9/16/2012 12:12 PM

Me? wrote: Don't get a Cult frame at all.

BmxKitten wrote: Im aware that you hate cult and I dislike everything but there frames. Its already decided.

Me? wrote: Well, yeah I hate Cult but, it's always an option... What do you like about their frames?

really though, don't get cult.

virginia beach ~ instagram: @suninmyharr ~ 4pegz

9/16/2012 12:17 PM

Me? wrote: Don't get a Cult frame at all.

BmxKitten wrote: Im aware that you hate cult and I dislike everything but there frames. Its already decided.

Me? wrote: Well, yeah I hate Cult but, it's always an option... What do you like about their frames?

Well to start off I have ridden an OS V3 and it felt just great and it also looked nice. But the guy who owned the frame has has it for above a year now, and rides a good amount of park and street. Hes pretty damn good to. No cracks, the paint has lasted, and no dents. Also the guy said there warrranties and shit like that are pretty good. I like the geo of the frames, and I like the specs over all.Thicker tubing, and shit like that.

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/16/2012 12:22 PM

Actually, go ahead and reccomend a frame.

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/16/2012 12:25 PM

Balum

9/16/2012 12:25 PM

Does not matter Geos pretty much all the same except the butter, get one of the american mades if you can afford it, but im sure the OS is pretty strong, i think its what robbie actually rides and he a big boy.

9/16/2012 12:27 PM

Mac

9/16/2012 12:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2012 12:32 PM

BmxKitten wrote: Well to start off I have ridden an OS V3 and it felt just great and it also looked nice. But the guy who owned the frame has has it for above a year now, and rides a good amount of park and street. Hes pretty damn good to. No cracks, the paint has lasted, and no dents. Also the guy said there warrranties and shit like that are pretty good. I like the geo of the frames, and I like the specs over all.Thicker tubing, and shit like that.

I've seen OS V3's snap clean in person not to mention around the web here and there also heard mixed things about their warranty, not to mention i don't hate Cult cause of there image or whatever. I hate Cult because of what i've seen from their product's personally and just friends etc... Have you looked into other frames? i mean i found a couple with similar Geo at the same price. http://www.danscomp.com/products-FRAMESFSD/211693/United_Beacon_V2_Frame.html

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - asorbus

9/16/2012 12:32 PM

Mutiny, S&M or kink.

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

9/16/2012 12:38 PM

The Stranger Daytripper is really close - with the BB height being the only difference. And it's cheaper.

OS = 11.8
Daytripper = 11.65

9/16/2012 12:44 PM

Thinkin bout the beacon. Its either Os v3 or beacon. Hmmmm. Ive got 300 in hand and on empire it sells for 280. Hardest decision of my life.

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/16/2012 12:47 PM

Bone Deth Colt 45 Bone Deth Creepozoid V2 Federal Lacey Fiend Embryo Fit S4 Mankind Forward 3.0 Stranger Daytripper Stranger Dream Machine Uniter Mothership V2 United Voyage Volume Drifter Volume Midship Volume Mystery Machine WTP Patron All of them have similar geo to the OS and similar price plus, all the volume frame's come with free Volume Black Mamba fork's... just saying added bonus!

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - asorbus

9/16/2012 12:49 PM

Me? wrote: Bone Deth Colt 45 Bone Deth Creepozoid V2 Federal Lacey Fiend Embryo Fit S4 Mankind Forward 3.0 Stranger Daytripper Stranger Dream Machine Uniter Mothership V2 United Voyage Volume Drifter Volume Midship Volume Mystery Machine WTP Patron All of them have similar geo to the OS and similar price plus, all the volume frame's come with free Volume Black Mamba fork's... just saying added bonus!

The mothership frame is like, my dream frame bro to bad they dont sell it in ED black or gloss.

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/16/2012 12:52 PM

BmxKitten wrote: The mothership frame is like, my dream frame bro to bad they dont sell it in ED black or gloss.

The Purple-Black is extremely close to ED just a small Purple-ish glare i thought it looked sick a'f my buddy has one i tried to buy it off him but, he said he liked it too much....

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - asorbus

9/16/2012 12:56 PM

Me? wrote: Bone Deth Colt 45 Bone Deth Creepozoid V2 Federal Lacey Fiend Embryo Fit S4 Mankind Forward 3.0 Stranger Daytripper Stranger Dream Machine Uniter Mothership V2 United Voyage Volume Drifter Volume Midship Volume Mystery Machine WTP Patron All of them have similar geo to the OS and similar price plus, all the volume frame's come with free Volume Black Mamba fork's... just saying added bonus!

BmxKitten wrote: The mothership frame is like, my dream frame bro to bad they dont sell it in ED black or gloss.

Me? wrote: The Purple-Black is extremely close to ED just a small Purple-ish glare i thought it looked sick a'f my buddy has one i tried to buy it off him but, he said he liked it too much....

I know, I know Its either mothership, cult, or beacon. If I got the mothership I would needa murder the rest of my bike.

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/16/2012 1:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2012 1:01 PM

BmxKitten wrote: I know, I know Its either mothership, cult, or beacon. If I got the mothership I would needa murder the rest of my bike.

My friend has the Black-Purple Mothership White Bars, Forks, and Cranks and Black everything else, it looks amazing. Also, i think it would look pretty nice with Chrome or All Black.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - asorbus

9/16/2012 1:02 PM

Me? wrote: The Purple-Black is extremely close to ED just a small Purple-ish glare i thought it looked sick a'f my buddy has one i tried to buy it off him but, he said he liked it too much....

BmxKitten wrote: I know, I know Its either mothership, cult, or beacon. If I got the mothership I would needa murder the rest of my bike.

Me? wrote: My friend has the Black-Purple Mothership White Bars, Forks, and Cranks and Black everything else, it looks amazing. Also, i think it would look pretty nice with Chrome or All Black.

Hmm , I was really wanting to murder my bike. Ive got to think. Its either cult , mothership, or beacon. Right now im leaning toward beacon and cult. Any good things bout the beacon.

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/16/2012 1:04 PM

Ive got an OG Deathrow, the only reason im not riding it now is its too long. I mean its not perfect for me in a number of ways which is why ive gone custom for my new frame. But Cult US made stuff is quality. I know a couple of people that have cracked OS frames (All of them Chrome so steer clear) If you dont want to run brakes ever i would get a Butter frame. Its basically an OS frame but with a few little extras you dont get with the OS. I would ride one without doubt.

9/16/2012 1:07 PM

Topsey wrote: Ive got an OG Deathrow, the only reason im not riding it now is its too long. I mean its not perfect for me in a number of ways which is why ive gone custom for my new frame. But Cult US made stuff is quality. I know a couple of people that have cracked OS frames (All of them Chrome so steer clear) If you dont want to run brakes ever i would get a Butter frame. Its basically an OS frame but with a few little extras you dont get with the OS. I would ride one without doubt.

Alright its decided im going with cult butter frame

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/16/2012 1:11 PM

Awesome! Post a bike check, i love seeing any Cult built up, its hard for them to look bad!

9/16/2012 1:12 PM

Topsey wrote: Awesome! Post a bike check, i love seeing any Cult built up, its hard for them to look bad!

Yea im defintely doing a bike check new years day after i get my wheels and frame, sprocket, chain,etc.

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/16/2012 1:13 PM

BmxKitten wrote: Hmm , I was really wanting to murder my bike. Ive got to think. Its either cult , mothership, or beacon. Right now im leaning toward beacon and cult. Any good things bout the beacon.

I know my other friend has the Beacon and loves it i love the way it fells as well.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor


Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - asorbus

9/16/2012 2:30 PM

Me? wrote: My friend has the Black-Purple Mothership White Bars, Forks, and Cranks and Black everything else, it looks amazing. Also, i think it would look pretty nice with Chrome or All Black.

BmxKitten wrote: Hmm , I was really wanting to murder my bike. Ive got to think. Its either cult , mothership, or beacon. Right now im leaning toward beacon and cult. Any good things bout the beacon.

Me? wrote: I know my other friend has the Beacon and loves it i love the way it fells as well.

Its cool im getting the butter frame. It might be a stubborn decision but you know, YOLO.

" When life gives you lemons, take out your dick and swing it around your head like a cowboy "

- BmxKitten

9/16/2012 3:10 PM

BmxKitten wrote: Hmm , I was really wanting to murder my bike. Ive got to think. Its either cult , mothership, or beacon. Right now im leaning toward beacon and cult. Any good things bout the beacon.

Me? wrote: I know my other friend has the Beacon and loves it i love the way it fells as well.

BmxKitten wrote: Its cool im getting the butter frame. It might be a stubborn decision but you know, YOLO.

YOLO 4 FAGGOTS

but good choice, i would have gotten a butter but i didn't have the cash.

Post a Reply to: Cult frame.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm