4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Epic Win Against a Bike Thief

7/31/2014 12:40 PM

http://imgur.com/gallery/7SU8O

This is fucking beautiful. Discuss.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/31/2014 12:43 PM

I don't understand the delay instead of just cutting the dude's original chain lock in the first place. I mean, during the delay, the original owner would have already reported it and had the shit off.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.





Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/31/2014 1:26 PM

I saw this the other day & was pumped.

7/31/2014 2:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/31/2014 2:14 PM

Usually the type of kids who steal bmx bikes want to look cool while they do it and do some horrible bunnyhop while doing it, always liked the idea of leaving a bait bike out with a loosened front wheel so I could watch them faceplant horribly

That is pretty awsome though

7/31/2014 2:40 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: I don't understand the delay instead of just cutting the dude's original chain lock in the first place. I mean, during the delay, the original owner would have already reported it and had the shit off.

yeah really

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/31/2014 3:07 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: I don't understand the delay instead of just cutting the dude's original chain lock in the first place. I mean, during the delay, the original owner would have already reported it and had the shit off.

Thieves are stupid. I'm guessing he was assuming the owner of the bike wouldn't come back for it until so long, or when he did report it, the thief would then move in and cut the other guys lock and take the bike.

That or someone put the lock on there just to be a dick

8/1/2014 7:33 AM

isnowyaznV2 wrote: I don't understand the delay instead of just cutting the dude's original chain lock in the first place. I mean, during the delay, the original owner would have already reported it and had the shit off.

sundaybmxRR wrote: Thieves are stupid. I'm guessing he was assuming the owner of the bike wouldn't come back for it until so long, or when he did report it, the thief would then move in and cut the other guys lock and take the bike.

That or someone put the lock on there just to be a dick

Essentially they put a u lock on a bike they want to steal, and then come back at night and steal it later when no one is out on the street. They probably assume that the bike owner wouldn't be able to do anything, and come back later to get it back.

People are assholes.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

8/1/2014 7:49 AM

Clever way to steal a bike I suppose, but not clever enough!

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!

8/1/2014 8:25 AM

eskimojay wrote: Usually the type of kids who steal bmx bikes want to look cool while they do it and do some horrible bunnyhop while doing it, always liked the idea of leaving a bait bike out with a loosened front wheel so I could watch them faceplant horribly

That is pretty awsome though

This would be hilarious to see lol.

It would be priceless to see some cunt thief bunnyhop of a curb or something and face plant because the wheel came off

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

8/1/2014 10:01 AM

handlebar-to-face wrote: This would be hilarious to see lol.

It would be priceless to see some cunt thief bunnyhop of a curb or something and face plant because the wheel came off

yeah and put some old railed seat, loosen the clamp so when he bunny hop the seat will be thrown away. Face plant + anal by seatpost.

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

8/1/2014 11:26 AM

Saw this in the comments. Lol

So what you do is put a lock on someone else's bike, tell the cops it's your bike and saw their lock off?

8/1/2014 11:32 PM

HAHAHA Should have added "fucker" to the end of the note !

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

8/2/2014 7:20 AM

kinda wish that he waited for the thief and get his ass busted

failed again

8/2/2014 5:15 PM

lol my favorite part was the note sucks to saw for a hour tho

8/2/2014 6:01 PM

I really hope the would-be thief was standing by just watching his lock get sawed through & couldn't say anything because then he would be found out lolol.
Post a Reply to: Epic Win Against a Bike Thief

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm