4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Ezra coaster bad?

5/6/2013 6:24 AM

I saw this on bmx-forum and was wondering if anyone on here has had any problems with the Ezra coaster? I doubt the whole hub would just randomly die but ya never know...

I'm on the vital legit list!
#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

5/6/2013 6:24 AM

i was wondering the same thing , cause ive only ever seen one in a bike check on here

5/6/2013 6:26 AM

Ive read of a couple of Flatland riders starting to wreck them. The engagement system starts to get a little crunchy then it just gives out.

5/6/2013 6:32 AM

I've heard the thing was amazing. I talked to Seamus about it for a little while, and he said it was awesome.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Animal - Guerra - Odyssey

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com

Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com

PSN - TheBrownWolf

5/6/2013 6:33 AM

Topsey wrote: Ive read of a couple of Flatland riders starting to wreck them. The engagement system starts to get a little crunchy then it just gives out.

Flatland riders wrecking them? That is super super sketchy

#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

5/6/2013 6:36 AM

a few people have them that i actually know, and they havent had any issues...

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

5/6/2013 6:37 AM

tomdon wrote: Flatland riders wrecking them? That is super super sketchy

it cant be that bad .... but also i learned not to beleive what i read , becasue everyone says that the aleination freecoaster sucks , and i love mine , no problems ever and the slack is so easy to adjust

5/6/2013 6:37 AM

I read a guy on Bg buggered his up in I think his first session or two on it

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/6/2013 6:38 AM

I highly doubt all of this. There was WAYYYY too much time put into this. That BJ guy on here says he rides 4 pegs with no guards and he says he's been trying to purposely trying to break it, and he can't.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

PSN - TheBrownWolf

5/6/2013 6:39 AM

Topsey wrote: Ive read of a couple of Flatland riders starting to wreck them. The engagement system starts to get a little crunchy then it just gives out.

tomdon wrote: Flatland riders wrecking them? That is super super sketchy

justin vogelsberger wrote: it cant be that bad .... but also i learned not to beleive what i read , becasue everyone says that the aleination freecoaster sucks , and i love mine , no problems ever and the slack is so easy to adjust

I don't believe it. But I'm not ruling it out either. That's why I'm asking. I know everyone rides different, some parts work fine for one guy and suck for the next

#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

5/6/2013 6:40 AM

My cousins Ezra lasted four days,got all funny engaging then just quit all together

5/6/2013 6:40 AM

zachhendrix wrote: My cousins Ezra lasted four days,got all funny engaging then just quit all together

D:

5/6/2013 6:46 AM

this is why i went with a plain coaster... KHE internals are proven

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

5/6/2013 6:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/6/2013 6:56 AM

The Flatlander that fucked his i know personally & there was even a video put up on Flatmatters a few weeks after the Ezra came out of him using pedal pressure inbetween tricks & it making all sorts of terrible noises. I havent spoken to him in a while so i dont know if hes given up on it or its given up on him lol! I'll ask him next time i see him on FB & see whats up!

Edit: Just realized.. Ive been on Vital ONE YEAR today! :D :D :D

5/6/2013 6:56 AM

what if it only sucks in freecoaster mode , and not cassette

5/6/2013 6:57 AM

That i dont know & i would imagine the people that are breaking them havent tried that option out! Good Thinking Batman!

5/6/2013 7:03 AM

Topsey wrote: That i dont know & i would imagine the people that are breaking them havent tried that option out! Good Thinking Batman!

yeahh

5/6/2013 7:13 AM

The clutch plate is plastic. What were they thinking? Here's the link Topsey was talking about
http://www.flatmattersonline.com/john-yull-ezra-freecoaster-update

#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

5/6/2013 7:21 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote: what if it only sucks in freecoaster mode , and not cassette

I'm pretty sure if one sucks so will the other,the internals are garbage.

5/6/2013 7:25 AM

Can't really say I'm surprised.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

5/6/2013 7:34 AM

Topsey wrote: The Flatlander that fucked his i know personally & there was even a video put up on Flatmatters a few weeks after the Ezra came out of him using pedal pressure inbetween tricks & it making all sorts of terrible noises. I havent spoken to him in a while so i dont know if hes given up on it or its given up on him lol! I'll ask him next time i see him on FB & see whats up!

Edit: Just realized.. Ive been on Vital ONE YEAR today! :D :D :D

Mine is in a few days, too. :D

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

PSN - TheBrownWolf

5/6/2013 7:46 AM

plastic in a hub .... wut

5/6/2013 7:52 AM

justin vogelsberger wrote: plastic in a hub .... wut

That's like having a plastic drive ring.

#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

5/6/2013 7:56 AM

I still don't know if I should beleive all this. My friend is getting a new prototype of it so I guess we'll see.

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

PSN - TheBrownWolf

5/6/2013 8:52 AM

One word- Eastern

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/6/2013 9:01 AM

SnM An1mal wrote: One word- Eastern

Other than khe, has any one made an awesome freecoaster with sealed bearings? No because its way fucking hard.

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

5/6/2013 9:10 AM

Its apparently not awsome... Im still waiting on the eclat...

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

5/6/2013 9:31 AM

SnM An1mal wrote: One word- Eastern

Respect lost, aha. Eastern is awesome.

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

PSN - TheBrownWolf

5/6/2013 9:32 AM

SnM An1mal wrote: Its apparently not awsome... Im still waiting on the eclat...

exactly. i hope they were smart enough to use a metal clutch plate...

#teamtam
Don't Sweat The Streets

5/6/2013 10:33 AM

Their coasters were out of stores pretty quick, the vein site at one time had all the colors up for sale then one day all of them were just gone. I kinda have my doubts they all sold out that quick, wonder if they pulled them off the shelves because of problems?
Post a Reply to: Ezra coaster bad?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm