4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Ezra vs Federal v3 Freecoaster?

11/1/2013 10:37 AM

So yeah.. Im looking for a freecoaster and came across these two. Some of my friends have the Federal v3 and they think its good, but the Ezra one seems interesting. I cant decide so im gonna ask you guys of you opinion?

Stay on your bike! Fool!

11/1/2013 10:42 AM

the cult.

Bike check

11/1/2013 11:38 AM

Ezra forsure it switches to a cassette aswell

11/1/2013 11:52 AM

eskimojay wrote: Ezra forsure it switches to a cassette aswell

But can you adjust the slack?

Stay on your bike! Fool!

11/1/2013 12:23 PM

Somethingfunny1100 wrote: But can you adjust the slack?

Yes. It comes with 3 different slack washers.

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG

11/1/2013 2:53 PM

Somethingfunny1100 wrote: But can you adjust the slack?

Hatebreeder wrote: Yes. It comes with 3 different slack washers.

Awesome!

Stay on your bike! Fool!

11/1/2013 5:06 PM

I wouldn't buy Ezra anything personally, I've broken a frame, bars,stem, and front hub from them. I'd go with the federal, but the Ezra does seem pretty cool

11/1/2013 5:10 PM

YoungSmiggle wrote: I wouldn't buy Ezra anything personally, I've broken a frame, bars,stem, and front hub from them. I'd go with the federal, but the Ezra does seem pretty cool

Ezra does not make frames.....,I don't even think they make bars

11/1/2013 5:18 PM

I'd go for the Federal unless you were really unsure about wanting a coaster. The Ezra remains unproven and I've heard about the Delrin disks and even the pawls breaking and snapping.

11/1/2013 5:58 PM

YoungSmiggle wrote: I wouldn't buy Ezra anything personally, I've broken a frame, bars,stem, and front hub from them. I'd go with the federal, but the Ezra does seem pretty cool

You sir, are what I like to call a jackass, aha. They don't make frames or bars. Pics on the stem and hub or gtfo.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco, element4all,

Animal - Guerra - Odyssey

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844
E-Mail - freddydapice@yahoo.com
Tumblr - http://freddydapice.tumblr.com ;
PSN - TheBrownWolf

11/1/2013 7:16 PM

FreddyDapice wrote: You sir, are what I like to call a jackass, aha. They don't make frames or bars. Pics on the stem and hub or gtfo.

I had the same bike as in his picture.And I've bent that stem , so I can vouch for him haha.

Anyways , get a Cult one.

Puberty hit Hermoine like a bus...

#Lacehubsnotweed

Check out my whip here

11/2/2013 2:11 AM

Space Pirate wrote: I'd go for the Federal unless you were really unsure about wanting a coaster. The Ezra remains unproven and I've heard about the Delrin disks and even the pawls breaking and snapping.

Well, im a bit unsure. But i think its nice to have the oppertunity to change back and forth between cassette and freecoaster

Stay on your bike! Fool!

11/2/2013 2:41 PM

Space Pirate wrote: I'd go for the Federal unless you were really unsure about wanting a coaster. The Ezra remains unproven and I've heard about the Delrin disks and even the pawls breaking and snapping.

Somethingfunny1100 wrote: Well, im a bit unsure. But i think its nice to have the oppertunity to change back and forth between cassette and freecoaster

If you have the money to spend incase it breaks, I'd go for it.. But if you have a cassette wheel laying around, just swap it out when you wanna switch and get the cult

11/2/2013 3:48 PM

federal, lets put it this way. Tyler fernengal rides it & loved it. only reason he isn't riding it right now is because he got the demo one

Photobucket">

]Refs- Dirt Nasty, RideBmxWithSWAG, FOUR, Ron44ald, TCbmx(x2), Manny5569, JMIES419, aw1234512(x2), the balt, Spikez5(x2), ecuadevil(x2), Showtime402, RiverSideRider

Post a Reply to: Ezra vs Federal v3 Freecoaster?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm