4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Favorite Filmer

7/23/2013 10:40 AM

Ok if you were to take a trip anywhere and have anyone you wanted film your riding. Were would you go and who would film you?

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/23/2013 10:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2013 10:48 AM

moscow with malouf. not many people get to ride moscow and malouf's filming speaks for itself

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

7/23/2013 10:49 AM

tomdon wrote: moscow with malouf. not many people get to ride moscow and malouf's filming speaks for itself

nice i personally would do Barcelona with christian rigal

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/23/2013 10:54 AM

tomdon wrote: moscow with malouf. not many people get to ride moscow and malouf's filming speaks for itself

jj0996 wrote: nice i personally would do Barcelona with christian rigal

barcelona is so overdone to an extent. nobody really looks for new spots there it seems like. i always see the same spots for barcelona edits. for christ sakes if it's really that nice then there are a ton of untapped spots

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

7/23/2013 10:57 AM

tomdon wrote: barcelona is so overdone to an extent. nobody really looks for new spots there it seems like. i always see the same spots for barcelona edits. for christ sakes if it's really that nice then there are a ton of untapped spots

true, i also could go to Minneapolis and keep it local, cuz i think the Midwest is over looked.

and P.S. i sent the money order yesterday and it should be coming in her in the next couple days.

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check

7/23/2013 11:05 AM

Austin with Stu Johnson, Crandall (who does some filming for videos), Clint Reynolds (again, does a lot of filming in 1000 Yard Stare) and/or Kenny Horton (1000 Yard Stare Again)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/23/2013 11:05 AM

Baton Rouge with jack birtles

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/23/2013 11:08 AM

Stew Johnson? Is that the dude who did anthem II ? Australia New Zealand trip would be sick

7/23/2013 11:46 AM

eskimojay wrote: Stew Johnson? Is that the dude who did anthem II ? Australia New Zealand trip would be sick

Yes sir. and the original Anthem, and a fuckload of other awesome videos

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/23/2013 1:20 PM

i would go to New York and film with Nigel Sylvester

sponsored by: Banz Grind Wax

BIKE CHECK

7/23/2013 1:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/23/2013 1:32 PM

misfitcartel wrote: i would go to New York and film with Nigel Sylvester

Just saying, but he said who would film you, Nigel rides not films. Unless he has done filming of which I'm unaware.

For me probably Israel and have Richard Forne film me.

Noah Farver
717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.
Sig

7/23/2013 2:41 PM

I am guessing Joe Simon filmed this, but anyone who can be this clean and smooth with a camera is who I would choose, even if the guys from Mutiny used stands/monopods/tripods anything like that http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SktbO9_Y7Qs

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: If he's offering just buy whatever the fuck you want. I'd buy titanium everything , A Federal Churchill frame , and I get oilslick parts for swag.

Me: Nah.... Swaggots will be coming at me from every direction. Snapbacks will start falling from the sky, and obey clothing will rise from the ground. It will be "#Swagpocalypse2014"

7/23/2013 3:12 PM

I would go to london and Mike King film, love his style

7/24/2013 4:20 PM

I would travel through texas and oklahoma with my crew being the filmer like I always do, love my crew.

Filmer for Crux Division, TXL, DFW/OKC rider

Post a Reply to: Favorite Filmer

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm