4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

!!(Update/bike check)!!Fit Lurch is bent already. FIT says theyll fix it

1/17/2014 9:07 PM

Soo i either got ripped off or i bent this frame after testing it out.either way i like this frame geo alot.i emailed fit and they agreed to fix it i gota pay shipping cost like $25.meanwhile im drooling over brian foster sig frame.

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/17/2014 9:10 PM

wtf already

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

1/17/2014 9:20 PM

i got one little ding in the one in a million spot on the chainstay and its slighly off. nothing crazy i can run a 2.2 tire and be comfortable i guess, but i dont wana do that.

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/17/2014 9:44 PM

Are they replacing it, or are they giving you crash replacement for half off a new frame?

1/17/2014 9:50 PM

i sent pics n they said to go ahead and send it. theyr gonna fix the bend as best they can.we"ll see. im hoping they cant fix it and i get a new frame or something

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/17/2014 10:19 PM

RxKing wrote: i sent pics n they said to go ahead and send it. theyr gonna fix the bend as best they can.we"ll see. im hoping they cant fix it and i get a new frame or something

.. They'll just bend it back. Not very hard to do with all the machines they have

Bang Bang bmx

1/17/2014 11:38 PM

Yeah bending is just going to weaken the frame. Just run it as is.

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

1/17/2014 11:40 PM

Gump wrote: Yeah bending is just going to weaken the frame. Just run it as is.

That.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/18/2014 8:26 AM

You coulda sent it to one of my friends. He bent his whole backend on his frame and he bent it back with his bare hands. And this wasnt a super weak frame. Haha i hope they get you sorted out man!

1/18/2014 8:38 AM

You can unbend it with a Male hub axle and a couple of wheel nuts. Just screw the nuts up on the axle so they fit in between the dropouts then tighten up so they touch the frame and then tighten up the side that's bent inward even more so it bends back out.

1/18/2014 9:52 AM

Gump wrote: Yeah bending is just going to weaken the frame. Just run it as is.

not if they use heat

Refs

trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

1/18/2014 9:54 AM

That's pretty cool of them willing to fix it if you don't have a warrenty card as the original owner

1/18/2014 11:13 AM

Yea I'm not worried if it gets weak cz its only a minor tweak.i cant beleive they are gonna fix it for me as im not the original owner.well i like this bike soo much that i cant wait to ride it today, soo idk i mite run a smaller tire and ride as is .ill update u guys.thanks fr the support

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/19/2014 7:06 PM

fit has the shittyest warrenty bent the shit out of my benny l frame shipped it to them after like a month of having it (bought it brand new from dans) and they told me to pay 150$ for a new frame i told them to fuck off they never sent my frame back

trading primo wheels hmu
Text for faster reply 503-957-1330

1/19/2014 8:13 PM

BikeWindellsDirt wrote: fit has the shittyest warrenty bent the shit out of my benny l frame shipped it to them after like a month of having it (bought it brand new from dans) and they told me to pay 150$ for a new frame i told them to fuck off they never sent my frame back

ill pay the 150 cz its worth it for me. i got it secondhand.Ill tell them i want the exact specs as the lurch too soo theyd have to give me a custom frame cuz they dont make 21.5 frames no more

HEAVY bikes METAL music

1/21/2014 9:35 AM

RxKing wrote: ill pay the 150 cz its worth it for me. i got it secondhand.Ill tell them i want the exact specs as the lurch too soo theyd have to give me a custom frame cuz they dont make 21.5 frames no more

LOL that is most definitely not going to happen

1/21/2014 5:38 PM

they dont warranty bent frames did u not read the warranty shit on the site its only really against breaking

1/21/2014 5:41 PM

BikeWindellsDirt wrote: fit has the shittyest warrenty bent the shit out of my benny l frame shipped it to them after like a month of having it (bought it brand new from dans) and they told me to pay 150$ for a new frame i told them to fuck off they never sent my frame back

RxKing wrote: ill pay the 150 cz its worth it for me. i got it secondhand.Ill tell them i want the exact specs as the lurch too soo theyd have to give me a custom frame cuz they dont make 21.5 frames no more

marianoleonczik wrote: LOL that is most definitely not going to happen

LMFAO. And then they'd send you something with the exact opposite geo.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/21/2014 6:22 PM

21.5 BF frame is still made I believe.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

1/21/2014 7:36 PM

^ S&M BTM & Credence are still made in 21.5" too & I know Fit can send you an S&M frame as well because my friend did that.

1/21/2014 8:22 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: ^ S&M BTM & Credence are still made in 21.5" too & I know Fit can send you an S&M frame as well because my friend did that.

I know i want one soo bad.I'll Let you know how it goes either way ill be happy

HEAVY bikes METAL music

2/14/2014 1:15 PM

I said i would update soo here it goes. No receipt of original purchase sooo NO discount frame. I practically begged for it too. i asked for any type of discount and they were nice but said hell muthafuckin no.

But i get a bunch of stickers AND they straightened my frame for freee. the only thing is that the dropouts are 2mm uneven with eachother, but he said its all good and will ride straight???? hmm we'll see but heres the before and after pics they sent

before

after

HEAVY bikes METAL music

2/14/2014 1:20 PM

Sounds like you got ripped off in that trade. Lol.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/14/2014 1:40 PM

It was freee at least.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/16/2014 10:11 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Sounds like you got ripped off in that trade. Lol.

nah man i love this frame its 100% chromo and way better than the old frame which jus a chromo front triangle and it was too small.plus they rewelded a new seat stay bracket and u can see its wider too. im juiced im putting it together right now.. and at least it was free.

HEAVY bikes METAL music

2/16/2014 10:13 PM

haha they just shifted the hub..

2/16/2014 10:20 PM

RiverSideRider wrote: haha they just shifted the hub..

u can see in the pic the middle tube between the stays is longer than before everything sits good and straight im already riding! s and m are really cool in my opinion, its like a brand new frame. i work at tube bending shop and i can tell its good and i can see exactly whats different from old photos i took

HEAVY bikes METAL music

2/16/2014 10:49 PM

those pics are top and bottom view as you can see the bb in one and not the other

BikeCheck Refs:

BEASTASSDICK,Flocka Myers, ecuadevil,White Knight, bmxing12 ,obiwan chromoly,ScramHype, Hatebreeder,SnM An1mal,isnowyaznV2

2/16/2014 11:11 PM

RiverSideRider wrote: haha they just shifted the hub..

RxKing wrote: u can see in the pic the middle tube between the stays is longer than before everything sits good and straight im already riding! s and m are really cool in my opinion, its like a brand new frame. i work at tube bending shop and i can tell its good and i can see exactly whats different from old photos i took

You realize that you've took a picture of the chainstays in the first pic and a picture of the seatstays in the second pic right? In the second pic I can quite clearly see the alleged 'original' shape at the bottom.

2/16/2014 11:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/16/2014 11:56 PM

BMX_Forever wrote: You realize that you've took a picture of the chainstays in the first pic and a picture of the seatstays in the second pic right? In the second pic I can quite clearly see the alleged 'original' shape at the bottom.

O shit u guys r right.... thanks. I feel dumb its still crooked looking but rides great.im sad I want a new frame now...those are pics fit took and sent me

HEAVY bikes METAL music

Post a Reply to: !!(Update/bike check)!!Fit Lurch is bent already. FIT says theyll fix it

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm