4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Flybikes Coastin'

11/23/2013 5:29 AM

I'm simply amazed by this edit. I am so in awe by how creative this edit. I've never seen anything even close to something like this before and is by far the most creative and intuitive edit I've ever seen since I've been riding. All edits these days are mostly the same but fly edits have always been one of my favorites because of how great they are and how much time are put into them. I know sole people like "raw" edits and sloppy edits but I'm the the total opposite. I love the very cinematic and what not edits. Anyways opinions in the edit? It's on the home page of TCU.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/23/2013 5:30 AM

Some not sole

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

11/23/2013 5:43 AM

i watched it and it's pretty good, courage is in the next level too

11/23/2013 6:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/23/2013 6:39 AM

Its always a good day when I get to see new ruban footage...

I'm a fan of flybikes crispy HD videos, absolutely love the flybikes tres vid, saying that tho I really like that raw shit too, animal & skavenger vids....love both styles

The chris finnigan edit from flybikes that dropped earlier on this year has some great HD filming / editing in it, great riding in that too, you should defo check it out if you haven't already seen it.

Flybikes always have a nice chill vibe to their stuff, I like that.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

11/23/2013 8:49 AM

Just got to watching it because i saw this thread. Loved it! wish Devon simile had more clips in it though, thats a small complaint because Roey and Courage shredded!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/23/2013 9:10 AM

Loved Uno from back in the day. Like Soul says, always good ride vibes with Fly. Fuck yeah Ruben!

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes

STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

a particular attitude toward or way of regarding something; a point of view.

11/23/2013 10:39 AM

I watched Courage's tailwhip up the stairs a good 5 times. Sweet video.

11/23/2013 10:42 AM

link it yah goofs

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

11/23/2013 11:10 AM

Yeah rubens cool. Too bad fly is the worst fucking company though haha.
Post a Reply to: Flybikes Coastin'

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm