4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Fucking shipping rant.

12/8/2013 4:09 PM

There's always bullshit when I order anything from my bike. Dans is in Indiana and I'm in nc. That's not far at all. I ordered Wednesday MORNING and it said it would arrive Saturday which was long enough and then there was some unloading delay and it said one day later delivery and now it's in transit and won't be here for another 4 days. I mean what the actual fuck. My friends get their shit from dams in 2 days most of the time. I understand it's a bit busy now for shipping but this long for a little package that's fairly close. Bullshit. /rant

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/8/2013 4:10 PM

Order from empire next time

12/8/2013 4:13 PM

adamnmexican wrote: Order from empire next time

I like empire the most but they're all the way out in Texas so it takes a bit. Ales is great too but they take forever to ship.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/8/2013 4:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/8/2013 4:18 PM

Thats shittyusually if i order early in the day I'll get my package in maybe three days.

Was it delayed leaving dans or was it delayed at the post office? it could be weather and just normal delays

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

12/8/2013 4:16 PM

Im sure this has alot to do with weather. Theres been alot of snow in those areas making shipping a hassle.

Life behind bars.


Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


For sale!! 21" The Make Croft $100, Mutiny Glam v2 $20, Custom trans blue Odyssey Lumberjacks $20! Get at me!

12/8/2013 4:20 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: Im sure this has alot to do with weather. Theres been alot of snow in those areas making shipping a hassle.

This

12/8/2013 4:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/8/2013 4:35 PM

It's cold as fuck or snowing so why are you bitching? I'm from Canada and 3ride rapes your wallet whenever you order anything.. 3 ride is about an hour and a half from my house and it takes about 2 or 3 days sometimes even 4 or 5 to get here you see me complaining no... I could order some cranks from dans and it would be about 10 - 70$ cheaper and sometimes even more but I like to support my local shops.. It'll be their before Christmas..

Bang Bang bmx

12/8/2013 4:36 PM

I live in between, there's a lot of snow lol thats why.

12/8/2013 4:40 PM

adamnmexican wrote: Order from empire next time

paying 10-15% more for the same parts isn't going to help what was obviously an error on the shipping facility's end smh

Refs







trades: Phocraken (beats for volume frame), The_bmxist (profiles for hollowbites), livefreeordie233 x2 (hollowbites for sd frame then noctis cranks for fit indents), Zachary_ (freecoaster for federal frame), Rascio (sold piv. seat), MaximusBikes (sold s3.5 frame)

12/8/2013 4:53 PM

Im from canada and my last order from dans took 5 days !

12/8/2013 5:06 PM

Albeeees esssssse

12/8/2013 5:12 PM

why does anyone order from danscomp they suck, they have horrible customer servers, they don't even have riders or people that know anything about bmx working for them

the only place ill order from is www.albes.com

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/8/2013 6:22 PM

Gotta factor in winter storms and the abundance of packages being shipped right now due to Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales. Just this past week, I had a package sit in my city for two days before it was delivered. People are just busy.

12/8/2013 6:48 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote: It's cold as fuck or snowing so why are you bitching? I'm from Canada and 3ride rapes your wallet whenever you order anything.. 3 ride is about an hour and a half from my house and it takes about 2 or 3 days sometimes even 4 or 5 to get here you see me complaining no... I could order some cranks from dans and it would be about 10 - 70$ cheaper and sometimes even more but I like to support my local shops.. It'll be their before Christmas..

Straight up , Canadian prices plus shipping is f*cking expensive , I order in America and get parts shipped there , I could buy a part (say , a frame) that costs 30$ more , but with shipping to the USA I'd save more money then if I got a cheaper frame and shipped to to canada.

Deadline Motherfucker

Check out my STOLEN whip here

12/8/2013 7:04 PM

dude, take a second and look at the calendar.....it's christmas time. every person with a bike is placing orders right now.

12/9/2013 9:26 AM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote: It's cold as fuck or snowing so why are you bitching? I'm from Canada and 3ride rapes your wallet whenever you order anything.. 3 ride is about an hour and a half from my house and it takes about 2 or 3 days sometimes even 4 or 5 to get here you see me complaining no... I could order some cranks from dans and it would be about 10 - 70$ cheaper and sometimes even more but I like to support my local shops.. It'll be their before Christmas..

First off I said it was a rant so it was an obvious pointless bitching thread so fuck off.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/9/2013 9:27 AM

But yeah, I don't really think it's the snow. I think its the storm. I did't realize that the storm was all over. Its been raining for over a week here.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/9/2013 10:28 AM

patience young grasshopper

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/9/2013 12:04 PM

FreddyDapice wrote: First off I said it was a rant so it was an obvious pointless bitching thread so fuck off.

In that case, like others have said in other threads, stop making pointless threads. But since this was an obvious pointless bitching thread, you should expect others to bitch pointlessly back.

12/9/2013 12:56 PM

FreddyDapice wrote: There's always bullshit when I order anything from my bike. Dans is in Indiana and I'm in nc. That's not far at all. I ordered Wednesday MORNING and it said it would arrive Saturday which was long enough and then there was some unloading delay and it said one day later delivery and now it's in transit and won't be here for another 4 days. I mean what the actual fuck. My friends get their shit from dams in 2 days most of the time. I understand it's a bit busy now for shipping but this long for a little package that's fairly close. Bullshit. /rant

There is a SNOW STORM HITTING THAT PART OF THE COUNTRY.

PLUS IT IS BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

That will slow anything down.

I get that you are upset, BUT you cannot do anything other than be upset at the weather and the time of year.

Plus once it leaves Dans, it is not their fault, it is the shipping company. I cannot stress that enough.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

12/9/2013 1:16 PM

FreddyDapice wrote: There's always bullshit when I order anything from my bike. Dans is in Indiana and I'm in nc. That's not far at all. I ordered Wednesday MORNING and it said it would arrive Saturday which was long enough and then there was some unloading delay and it said one day later delivery and now it's in transit and won't be here for another 4 days. I mean what the actual fuck. My friends get their shit from dams in 2 days most of the time. I understand it's a bit busy now for shipping but this long for a little package that's fairly close. Bullshit. /rant

dave lawrence wrote: There is a SNOW STORM HITTING THAT PART OF THE COUNTRY.

PLUS IT IS BEFORE CHRISTMAS.

That will slow anything down.

I get that you are upset, BUT you cannot do anything other than be upset at the weather and the time of year.

Plus once it leaves Dans, it is not their fault, it is the shipping company. I cannot stress that enough.

To be honest I never even thought about that. #FuckUPS

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/9/2013 3:25 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Straight up , Canadian prices plus shipping is f*cking expensive , I order in America and get parts shipped there , I could buy a part (say , a frame) that costs 30$ more , but with shipping to the USA I'd save more money then if I got a cheaper frame and shipped to to canada.

Dude post a bike check

Bang Bang bmx

12/9/2013 3:32 PM

yeah the storm is terrible in indiana and pretty much everywhere south until like arkansas...

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/9/2013 4:46 PM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote: Dude post a bike check

I have all my parts scattered , I got a Amber complete and pimped it out , but alot of my aftermarket parts didn't feel good on it so I'm running the stock parts

Deadline Motherfucker

Check out my STOLEN whip here

12/9/2013 9:52 PM

A little patience goes a long fucking way..... Mail doesn't teleport to places you know... someone has to get up at 5am to go to work and load up some kids bike into his postal truck then take it to so and so destination and through various processes like these it gets to you. Think about the hard work being put at getting your package delivered appreciate something for once.

12/10/2013 4:48 AM

Aav1996 wrote: A little patience goes a long fucking way..... Mail doesn't teleport to places you know... someone has to get up at 5am to go to work and load up some kids bike into his postal truck then take it to so and so destination and through various processes like these it gets to you. Think about the hard work being put at getting your package delivered appreciate something for once.

I appreicate shit dude. I'm not a spoiled little fuck. I'm 16 with a job and can't ride because of the stuff i'm waiting on. I'm not expecting it to be here in 10 minutes. But it starts pissing me off when it goes to be shipped in 4 days, and then another days is added.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/10/2013 5:35 AM

Aav1996 wrote: A little patience goes a long fucking way..... Mail doesn't teleport to places you know... someone has to get up at 5am to go to work and load up some kids bike into his postal truck then take it to so and so destination and through various processes like these it gets to you. Think about the hard work being put at getting your package delivered appreciate something for once.

FreddyDapice wrote: I appreicate shit dude. I'm not a spoiled little fuck. I'm 16 with a job and can't ride because of the stuff i'm waiting on. I'm not expecting it to be here in 10 minutes. But it starts pissing me off when it goes to be shipped in 4 days, and then another days is added.

OMG...a day?!?! Your world must be crumbling as we speak.

12/10/2013 5:36 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: I appreicate shit dude. I'm not a spoiled little fuck. I'm 16 with a job and can't ride because of the stuff i'm waiting on. I'm not expecting it to be here in 10 minutes. But it starts pissing me off when it goes to be shipped in 4 days, and then another days is added.

I get that, I do.

Patience is something you will learn over the years.

I get excited about new stuff, BUT I also am older and have realized that once it leaves the place it comes from, it could be late, early, lost, stolen, blown up or whatever, and all I can do is wait.

I get that you are antsy for it to come so you can ride. Maybe since it is -10 degrees here with blowing snow I am less antsy about riding right now (although I want to hit a park up pretty badly), but your parts will come. Take it as time to dial in your other stuff. True your wheels, clean the frame, regrease bolt threads and lube your chain/bearings. Get the rest of your setup dialed in. Watch some videos, draw stuff, film buddies, skate a little or something.

Do it for those of us who are stuck inside for the next 5 months.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

12/10/2013 7:25 AM

adamnmexican wrote: Order from empire next time

dmx24 wrote: paying 10-15% more for the same parts isn't going to help what was obviously an error on the shipping facility's end smh

id rather pay 10-15% more and support a family business, empire is rad

12/10/2013 7:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/10/2013 7:54 AM

Hey guys you are should try ebay the sellers some have free shipping. That if you all have an PayPal. The only thing they might won't have as much parts as danscomp. Just try ebay. Oh yea I forgot to add acebmx. Americancycle JR.com Cycletherapy.
Post a Reply to: Fucking shipping rant.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm