4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

GUESS WHAT GUYS... Who else has them too?

4/20/2014 4:13 AM

So my local BMX ONLY shop. Goods BMX got these babies in stock

http://goodsbmx.com/strangerthrashbars.aspx

They are only available right now at Goods in 9.2 Tall, and Gloss Black. But I might cop a pair. I have a Colony Squareback TL Stem, so a stem flip would definitely be in order.

Anyone else have the Thrash Bars at your shop yet? And do you think they would be a good set of 4 piece bars to get?

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: If he's offering just buy whatever the fuck you want. I'd buy titanium everything , A Federal Churchill frame , and I get oilslick parts for swag.

Me: Nah.... Swaggots will be coming at me from every direction. Snapbacks will start falling from the sky, and obey clothing will rise from the ground. It will be "#Swagpocalypse2014"

4/20/2014 5:17 AM

Cool

4/20/2014 5:20 AM

Zach P-D wrote: Cool

seeing as that I do realize this is a pretty stupid post..... STORY

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: If he's offering just buy whatever the fuck you want. I'd buy titanium everything , A Federal Churchill frame , and I get oilslick parts for swag.

Me: Nah.... Swaggots will be coming at me from every direction. Snapbacks will start falling from the sky, and obey clothing will rise from the ground. It will be "#Swagpocalypse2014"

4/20/2014 5:35 AM

BRO!!!

I Still Have A Pair Of The Original 8.69" Versions

4/20/2014 7:59 AM

I won't. I only get parts when I need them.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

4/20/2014 8:05 AM

Im sure they're good bars i think the older ones had a problem with cracking but im sure thats fixed

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

4/20/2014 9:17 AM

what? more trendy parts?

Post a Reply to: GUESS WHAT GUYS... Who else has them too?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm