4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Gatorade All Day Sessions Video Contest

6/3/2011 10:52 AM

In this new contest from Gatorade and Vital BMX, one member is going to win $500 and have Nigel Sylvester fly to their hometown to ride with all of the locals.

http://www.vitalbmx.com/gatorade_all_days_sessions_contest

What do you think? Are you going to enter?

6/3/2011 11:08 AM

sweet...i dont have a camera

6/3/2011 12:10 PM

i live in uk

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/3/2011 1:40 PM

weill i wanna enter just need to film, are we supposed to ride the spots or just video em all with a couple tricks??

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/3/2011 2:18 PM

yeah what if theres an awesome spot, that you cant ride =]

Refs : ninjacat33

6/3/2011 5:41 PM

all of the submissions so far are illegible

6/3/2011 6:10 PM

i would submit something, but all i ride is park. i know henderson has some really cool spots though.

6/7/2011 12:30 PM

this is kinda unfair because all the stupid california kids are gonna win because theyve got everything

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/14/2011 11:00 PM

lol some guy should put a flatland edit on the contest and watch it win

6/17/2011 9:36 AM

i dont get it more then half the videos that have been uploaded are just kids riding skateparks with blury cameras .i thought contest ment unique street spots considering nigel rides street

6/20/2011 8:19 AM

Yeah too bad Canadians can't enter, what's with that? Scared we'd school you guys too hard?
Post a Reply to: Gatorade All Day Sessions Video Contest

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm