4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Glow in the dark rims and stem

2/26/2009 2:45 AM

Check out Tony Neyer's bike check on ridebmx.com. He's got a glowing primo stem and primo rims. I'm saving my money so I can buy this stuff as soon as it comes out.

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

2/26/2009 3:27 AM

haha wow so you can ride in the dark? stolen just came out with glow in the dark rims 2

2/26/2009 5:38 AM

i want to know where i can buy the stolen rims!

Refs:
vital: 2pAzR___mtorres14
TCU: doughboi!

2/26/2009 5:42 AM

they sound pretty cool but what matches glow in the dark green

2/26/2009 5:48 AM

it doesnt have to match when they glow in the dark. lol.

Refs:

2/26/2009 5:49 AM

odyss3ybmx wrote: it doesnt have to match when they glow in the dark. lol.

well i was thinking about orange or blue

2/26/2009 5:58 AM

probably
or my neon red odyssey parts =]

Refs:

2/26/2009 7:06 AM

vincentebbert wrote: they sound pretty cool but what matches glow in the dark green

Knight Sabres Grips. They glow. So do the Odyssey Twisted PCs now...

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

2/26/2009 1:49 PM

I have the glow Odyssey Twisted PC's. I hope they are available for a long time. I matched my pedals with my grips which are shadow ol dirty in electric green.

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

2/26/2009 1:54 PM

kylea1 wrote: haha wow so you can ride in the dark? stolen just came out with glow in the dark rims 2

No, you'll just look cool when you ride in the dark. I thought Stolen's Rollette rim was just really bright green. I didn't know they were glow in the dark.

10/20/2009 12:32 PM

were can i by them do they only come with the sinner?

10/20/2009 6:55 PM

odyss3ybmx wrote: i want to know where i can buy the stolen rims!

danscomp.com

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

10/20/2009 6:57 PM

vincentebbert wrote: they sound pretty cool but what matches glow in the dark green

dave lawrence wrote: Knight Sabres Grips. They glow. So do the Odyssey Twisted PCs now...

yer got a pair in orange and they glow greeny yelow and just cuz u got glow in dark parts dont meen u can ride at nite the odyssey pc's only glow for like 20-30 minutes

"go high, touch the sky"

Post a Reply to: Glow in the dark rims and stem

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm