4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Glow in the dark rims and stem

2/26/2009 2:45 AM

Check out Tony Neyer's bike check on ridebmx.com. He's got a glowing primo stem and primo rims. I'm saving my money so I can buy this stuff as soon as it comes out.

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

2/26/2009 3:27 AM

haha wow so you can ride in the dark? stolen just came out with glow in the dark rims 2

2/26/2009 5:38 AM

i want to know where i can buy the stolen rims!

Refs:
vital: 2pAzR___mtorres14
TCU: doughboi!

2/26/2009 5:42 AM

they sound pretty cool but what matches glow in the dark green

2/26/2009 5:48 AM

it doesnt have to match when they glow in the dark. lol.

Refs:

2/26/2009 5:49 AM

odyss3ybmx wrote: it doesnt have to match when they glow in the dark. lol.

well i was thinking about orange or blue

2/26/2009 5:58 AM

probably
or my neon red odyssey parts =]

Refs:

2/26/2009 7:06 AM

vincentebbert wrote: they sound pretty cool but what matches glow in the dark green

Knight Sabres Grips. They glow. So do the Odyssey Twisted PCs now...

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

2/26/2009 1:49 PM

I have the glow Odyssey Twisted PC's. I hope they are available for a long time. I matched my pedals with my grips which are shadow ol dirty in electric green.

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

2/26/2009 1:54 PM

kylea1 wrote: haha wow so you can ride in the dark? stolen just came out with glow in the dark rims 2

No, you'll just look cool when you ride in the dark. I thought Stolen's Rollette rim was just really bright green. I didn't know they were glow in the dark.

10/20/2009 12:32 PM

were can i by them do they only come with the sinner?

10/20/2009 6:55 PM

odyss3ybmx wrote: i want to know where i can buy the stolen rims!

danscomp.com

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

10/20/2009 6:57 PM

vincentebbert wrote: they sound pretty cool but what matches glow in the dark green

dave lawrence wrote: Knight Sabres Grips. They glow. So do the Odyssey Twisted PCs now...

yer got a pair in orange and they glow greeny yelow and just cuz u got glow in dark parts dont meen u can ride at nite the odyssey pc's only glow for like 20-30 minutes

"go high, touch the sky"

Post a Reply to: Glow in the dark rims and stem

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm