4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

God I Am Fucking Spoiled. ((LONG POST ALERT))

8/11/2014 8:54 AM

**MY FATHER HAS BARELY MADE ANY MONEY FOR 2 YEARS (F.Y.I)**

So my Father is willing to spend the money for whatever custom build I want. Whether it cost 500 to 1,000 (+) dollars.

The reason WHY...
As stated above my father has barely made any money for 2 years, but he is working on an exporting deal, with some client overseas, and basically when it goes through, he would be getting $375,000 a month for 12 months... I know it is hard to believe but, I didn't really believe him either.

Anyway, I would be wanting to build a solid ride, but definitely caters to my interests.
-Responsive (Whether wanting to ride street, park, or dirt)
-Light, but not too light
-Balanced

So here is the list on the items I have thought about so far. (Leaving out small bits, like the headset, BB, brake parts, and others)
Frame: Standard 250L (20.5" TT) (Trans Blue)
Forks: Odyssey R-Race 32MM (Chrome)
Stem: S&M Race XLT (49MM-R) (Blue)
Bars: S&M Hoder 8.625"R (Chrome)
Seat: Madera Badge Pivotal (Black)
Cranks: Kink Pillar 175MM (Chrome)
Sprocket: Tree Lite 25T (Blue)
Chain: Fly Bikes Tractor (Silver)
Tire (F): S&M Mainline 2.425 (Not Huge... 60.7MM Inflated width)
Tire (R): S&M Mainline 2.10
Rim (F): G-Sport Birdcage (Hard Ano Black)
Rim (R): G-Sport Ribcage (Black)
Spokes: Regular 14G Silver Stainless Steel Spokes
Hub (F): BSD Front Street (Blue)
Hub (R): BSD Back Street Cassette (RHD) (Blue)

I would get Tree Hubs, but I do not want my father spending THAT much. Even though the Standard 250L already retails for $399.99 on Albes... Solid frame either way.

I feel like that is a pretty decent set of items to get, but feel like there might be better choices, maybe the cranks, or even the hubs, but I don't know. Anyway, got anything a little better, then let me know.

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: If he's offering just buy whatever the fuck you want. I'd buy titanium everything , A Federal Churchill frame , and I get oilslick parts for swag.

Me: Nah.... Swaggots will be coming at me from every direction. Snapbacks will start falling from the sky, and obey clothing will rise from the ground. It will be "#Swagpocalypse2014"

8/11/2014 8:57 AM

Get bsd pro hub in the rear

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

8/11/2014 8:59 AM

shadow raptor hubs

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

8/11/2014 9:19 AM

Pics of your fathers pay check or gtfo

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

8/11/2014 9:21 AM

getskyhigh wrote: Pics of your fathers pay check or gtfo

Haha, the deal has not been confirmed YET. Still have a little ways to go.

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: If he's offering just buy whatever the fuck you want. I'd buy titanium everything , A Federal Churchill frame , and I get oilslick parts for swag.

Me: Nah.... Swaggots will be coming at me from every direction. Snapbacks will start falling from the sky, and obey clothing will rise from the ground. It will be "#Swagpocalypse2014"

8/11/2014 10:25 AM

did your dad get an email, randomly, for this job?

Dear Mr. or Miss,

My wealthy uncle is traveling to [some country] and we have randomly chosen you to help us with this move. For your trouble, we will be willing to pay you. My uncle is a King of [some country] and his money has been seized but once he has moved, the money will be available once again.

It is from this money that we would be willing to pay you $385,000.00 per month, for up to but not limited to, four years.

Please respond to this email ASAP.

8/11/2014 10:37 AM

pnj wrote: did your dad get an email, randomly, for this job?

Dear Mr. or Miss,

My wealthy uncle is traveling to [some country] and we have randomly chosen you to help us with this move. For your trouble, we will be willing to pay you. My uncle is a King of [some country] and his money has been seized but once he has moved, the money will be available once again.

It is from this money that we would be willing to pay you $385,000.00 per month, for up to but not limited to, four years.

Please respond to this email ASAP.

No he has been working on this for a few months now

8/11/2014 11:00 AM

Sounds like a solid bike , always wanted a standard frame , all their frames look solid

8/11/2014 11:06 AM

He's gong to make four and a half million dollars and you only get to spend a grand?

8/11/2014 11:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2014 11:33 AM

I wish him luck closing the deal!

As to the setup, why not have a frame made for you as in you pick specs etc?

Honestly if you like your current setup, why not just get a few new things for it?

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

8/11/2014 1:27 PM

Buy bikes and locks for poor kids in the area. After you have your sick ass bike.

8/11/2014 4:09 PM

Also, if this goes through, ask to set up a college fund.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

8/11/2014 4:23 PM

Make him set you up a trust fund! Thatd be the bomb.

And get some Odyssey Thunderbolt cranks. Kink Pillars are nice but not as nice as the Thunderbolts.

8/12/2014 4:31 AM

Get a custom frame made.

8/12/2014 4:02 PM

is your dad importing crack? be honest, sounds like it

Bike check

8/12/2014 4:30 PM

If I were you I'd wait until everything came through and you had the funds to do it otherwise if you get your hopes up and something happens which prohibits this venture you will be pretty damn sad.

YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/cellmember
Check out my Ebay Channel
http://myworld.ebay.com.au/thecellmember
Vital Bmx Ref's / Username: Cellmember
SOLD TO-xXxbeans,bmx_is_rad,tierra3
Bmx-Forum Ref's / Username: Cellmember
SOLD TO-itsjoshua,1996kc,JUSZT1N,getkinky,bmxisrad,GUMP,Riian,United.,DanPedals,jLay,xXxbeans

8/12/2014 10:05 PM

If he's offering just buy whatever the fuck you want. I'd buy titanium everything , A Federal Churchill frame , and I get oilslick parts for swag.

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

8/13/2014 9:25 AM

EddiMundo wrote: is your dad importing crack? be honest, sounds like it

It IS white, but no, cane sugar.

8/13/2014 9:27 AM

Nah.... Swaggots will be coming at me from every direction. Snapbacks will start falling from the sky, and obey clothing will rise from the ground. It will be "#Swagpocalypse2014"

8/13/2014 10:36 AM

buy the sunday complete/custom bike then buy a few bikes (cheapo haros or something) for your local orphanage or good will.

give me some fucking money

8/13/2014 3:04 PM

My bike is nearly the same quality for super cheap, haha. Not me and that brand new crap, even though one of my parents alone would make more than enough to live off of. My sister is going to one of the best colleges around, so we're gonna start conserving..

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/13/2014 10:15 PM

MAKE SURE to get good wheelsets , blow more money on wheels then a frame/fork/bar/crank combo

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

8/14/2014 6:21 AM

4.5 mill? forget the bike. Buy a fucking ferrari

8/15/2014 10:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/15/2014 10:12 PM

a. Ask for a vehicle of your choice. B.Build bike C. Buy a few high-end hookers

Oh, and send me 2500$.... JK lol

Instagram

Tomdon: "Looks have nothing to do with it. You have an aura about you that attracts the trannies"
Refs:tomdon x2,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

Post a Reply to: God I Am Fucking Spoiled. ((LONG POST ALERT))

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm