4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Good times, good people, good riding.

5/5/2012 9:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2012 9:58 AM

Get fucking pumped and subscribe 'cause you don't want to miss the video.

Description:

So if you have been watching my videos, you have probably noticed me always talking about this video we have been working on. Well while working on this intro to the video I was getting super pumped on it and I realized it would make for a great teaser to let everyone know what we are up to. We still aren't close to finishing the video, but I really wanted to give you guys a REAL preview to what it is going to be like. Instead of just saying "Still working on a video" and the end of every little shitty jib edit I put out hahaha. So get stoked. This video is going to based around good times, good people, and good riding.

State of Emergency: Vulgar Display of Power

5/5/2012 9:47 AM

wow..someone knows how to use a camera, really.

cant wait to see it, ive been subscribed

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/5/2012 9:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2012 9:57 AM

Warchol2 wrote: wow..someone knows how to use a camera, really.

cant wait to see it, ive been subscribed

thanks man, ya we actually put a lot of effort into the filming and editing of our videos...something you don't see often now a days

edit: yaaaaay, so glad no one is going to see this now that it is in the photo section, so excited that threads containing biking get moved somewhere that it doesn't get seen, yet "what (frame, brand, person, tire, color)" threads are somehow far more worthy

5/5/2012 9:57 AM

D Thompson wrote: thanks man, ya we actually put a lot of effort into the filming and editing of our videos...something you don't see often now a days

edit: yaaaaay, so glad no one is going to see this now that it is in the photo section, so excited that threads containing biking get moved somewhere that it doesn't get seen, yet "what (frame, brand, person, tire, color)" threads are somehow far more worthy

ya it looks good, u did the teaser right too.

im in a digital video class for my highschool and for my final prodject im filming some riding, its tough to make it look legit lol im using the schools 350$ something sony hd camcorder, its ok but i really wish i had my own dlsr

do you know what editing program you guys are using?

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/5/2012 10:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2012 10:15 AM

Warchol2 wrote: ya it looks good, u did the teaser right too.

im in a digital video class for my highschool and for my final prodject im filming some riding, its tough to make it look legit lol im using the schools 350$ something sony hd camcorder, its ok but i really wish i had my own dlsr

do you know what editing program you guys are using?

i use sony vegas, and a little after effects for ramped slow motion

and that is EXACTLY what we film on lol, me and my friend both have sony hdr cx110's ($350 hd sony handycams) haha...they're awesome

5/5/2012 10:44 AM

D Thompson wrote: i use sony vegas, and a little after effects for ramped slow motion

and that is EXACTLY what we film on lol, me and my friend both have sony hdr cx110's ($350 hd sony handycams) haha...they're awesome

lol no way, im preety sure ours arent handycams though there just like this one spec wise..canon hfr20

but yea good camera, our school has shitty final cut express that i make due on, im going to get a mac for colledge today and ill probly get a better version of finalcut, but i want to get after effects for sweet stuff, do u know how much it is? and if it transfers to macs? (preety sure it does)

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/5/2012 8:34 PM

i just now realized thats you in the fucking garbage can loll

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/5/2012 11:37 PM

dude, loooks so legit, im actually really excited to see it.

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

5/6/2012 12:30 AM

Warchol2 wrote: i just now realized thats you in the fucking garbage can loll

hell yea it is, and i pirate all my software, so i don't know how much it is

5/6/2012 10:02 AM

Looks sick. What's the name of the song?

5/6/2012 12:41 PM

Really nice man.

I hope to get a project done on my DSLR.

5/7/2012 8:37 AM

can''t wait man, you've been progressing like crazy lately!

5/7/2012 10:33 AM

Can't wait for this to drop.

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

5/7/2012 4:02 PM

D Thompson wrote: hell yea it is, and i pirate all my software, so i don't know how much it is

where did you download vegas from?

refs: irideafly, mattjmuldoon (x2), JakeSalbert, aw1234512, lirider187, ecuadevil

bike check
bike check v2
bike check v3
bike check v4
bike check v5

5/14/2012 12:12 PM

thecomeup151 wrote: where did you download vegas from?

bump...

just search on youtube, "how to get (insert program) for free"

5/14/2012 6:12 PM

Just saw this a few hours ago and watched it twice already.

Noah Farver
717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.
Sig

5/27/2012 8:53 PM

i thought id bump this, i discovered the song old man was also used in brian fosters fit life part, I'm assuming thats were you got it from

i love it though lol its on my iPod now

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

5/29/2012 11:38 AM

Warchol2 wrote: i thought id bump this, i discovered the song old man was also used in brian fosters fit life part, I'm assuming thats were you got it from

i love it though lol its on my iPod now

i had no idea it was already used until after i made the video lol

5/29/2012 7:08 PM

D Thompson wrote: bump...

just search on youtube, "how to get (insert program) for free"

okay, im gonna get called a bitch, but what happens if you get caught? just seems sketchy to me

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

5/31/2012 8:45 PM

You're fine Nathan
Post a Reply to: Good times, good people, good riding.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm