4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Grey Hawk tires!!!

2/26/2014 4:49 PM

Whs
what do you guys think?

When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead.

2/26/2014 4:53 PM

Look pretty tight too me!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/26/2014 5:04 PM

Look good but sucks odysseys doing all the new designs only with hawks

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90
text me323.245.2827

2/26/2014 5:26 PM

Interesting... BSD's Donna-Squeaks haven't even dropped yet & people are already jumping on the Band Wagon! I do really like Hawk Tyres & these Grey Ones do look pretty sick tbh!

2/26/2014 5:30 PM

It's different but cool

2/26/2014 5:36 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote: Look good but sucks odysseys doing all the new designs only with hawks

Ya i really like hawk tires, but they should do neew things with all the tires not just the hawk tires

2/26/2014 6:12 PM

Topsey wrote: Interesting... BSD's Donna-Squeaks haven't even dropped yet & people are already jumping on the Band Wagon! I do really like Hawk Tyres & these Grey Ones do look pretty sick tbh!

This. Tbh I'm kinda disappointed with odyssey, I feel like they kinda took this idea from bsd. Either way though these tires look sick AF

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

2/26/2014 6:35 PM

Yeah, I remember when they were testing the prototypes for these tires.

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

2/26/2014 6:47 PM

Cool!

2/26/2014 6:48 PM

Madtown608 wrote: Yeah, I remember when they were testing the prototypes for these tires.

Hahahaahahaa oh my god i died

2/26/2014 7:38 PM

Topsey wrote: Interesting... BSD's Donna-Squeaks haven't even dropped yet & people are already jumping on the Band Wagon! I do really like Hawk Tyres & these Grey Ones do look pretty sick tbh!

bmxfromma wrote: This. Tbh I'm kinda disappointed with odyssey, I feel like they kinda took this idea from bsd. Either way though these tires look sick AF

I heard they also copied Uniteds Alex Valentino's camoflague pedals , United was prototyping them for the durability of the water transferment , and Odyssey took the idea and released it earlier

My fucking bikes got stolen so I'm fucked in the ass by Sickdudes gonerria cock.

Check out my STOLEN whip here

2/26/2014 8:20 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote: Look good but sucks odysseys doing all the new designs only with hawks

sunday bikes69 wrote: Ya i really like hawk tires, but they should do neew things with all the tires not just the hawk tires

Yep so far it just seems their doing all these new design to just the hawks and ross tires, which makes sense considering that they're probably their most popular tires but it would be cool if they did it to all their tires

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90
text me323.245.2827

2/26/2014 8:33 PM

They look nice color wise but I'm just not a fan of the hawk tread. Im psyched on this resurgence of colored tires though, I plan on going for the grey donnasqueaks when they release, or the cult vans tire if they release them in gum.

2/26/2014 9:30 PM

I really want a pair of Hawks but they won't fit my bike clearance wise. Plus I'd be a trend whore ; coaster , brakeless , topload , 3 pegs , then coloured tires LOL

My fucking bikes got stolen so I'm fucked in the ass by Sickdudes gonerria cock.

Check out my STOLEN whip here

2/26/2014 11:18 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: I really want a pair of Hawks but they won't fit my bike clearance wise. Plus I'd be a trend whore ; coaster , brakeless , topload , 3 pegs , then coloured tires LOL

Who the hell cares if you look like a trend whore? You're perfect bike just happens to be similar to what a trend whore would ride, that's all.

2/26/2014 11:31 PM

They look good.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/27/2014 5:53 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: I heard they also copied Uniteds Alex Valentino's camoflague pedals , United was prototyping them for the durability of the water transferment , and Odyssey took the idea and released it earlier

If That's True, It All Comes Down Toooooo....

One Of The Biggest Companies In BMX Right Now > Everyone Else!

People are over taking Odyssey when it comes to new Manufacturing Process's, Strength, Etc. How long can they hang on just making pretty colours with the Odd "Wonder Product" Like the Key Chain!

2/27/2014 7:25 AM

I want these

Fuck u

2/27/2014 4:56 PM

bmxfromma wrote: This. Tbh I'm kinda disappointed with odyssey, I feel like they kinda took this idea from bsd. Either way though these tires look sick AF

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: I heard they also copied Uniteds Alex Valentino's camoflague pedals , United was prototyping them for the durability of the water transferment , and Odyssey took the idea and released it earlier

Topsey wrote: If That's True, It All Comes Down Toooooo....

One Of The Biggest Companies In BMX Right Now > Everyone Else!

People are over taking Odyssey when it comes to new Manufacturing Process's, Strength, Etc. How long can they hang on just making pretty colours with the Odd "Wonder Product" Like the Key Chain!

Topsey get your head out of your ass.

It's all just business.

2/27/2014 5:04 PM

any one know if the 2.4 will fit in to some eclat streams

ride or die

Post a Reply to: Grey Hawk tires!!!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm