4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Guerra Martyr frame.

2/4/2012 9:04 PM

This frame looks super legit! With post heat treated chromoly tubing, intergrated seat post clamp, a Maltese BB (which looks way cool), and all at $239? Thats a steal. Oh and did i mention its only 3.9 pounds? wow. blows my mind

2/4/2012 9:07 PM

I'd be scared to ride that.

Though the heat-treatment is nice!

2/4/2012 9:23 PM

I do like the frame. It's up there on my list for when I buy one. I like the spy seat clamp, the price, and though I'm not a weight weenie the weight is nice too.

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

2/4/2012 10:05 PM

it's lifetime warrantied

I put my spoke in her while I twisted her nipple.

2/4/2012 10:12 PM

such a good deal, best deal yet.

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

2/4/2012 11:18 PM

No thanks

2/4/2012 11:20 PM

Idgaf if it's super light, I want it!

2/5/2012 12:05 AM

Get the Triad!

PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

2/5/2012 12:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/5/2012 12:16 AM

so what is the geo on this thing? and the triad. i'm looking more into the triad because my tt is really short.

2/5/2012 5:15 AM

Park rat shit.

I used to ride for Calamity BMX, until i quit riding
I was godzillaridesafbm.
Thecomedown is better.

2/5/2012 7:41 AM

Bmxmasta249 wrote: so what is the geo on this thing? and the triad. i'm looking more into the triad because my tt is really short.

TT 20.5- 21.25"
CS 13.75 center 13.25 slammed
HT 75 degrees
i would consider running this if i could get it from my work.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |
Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

2/5/2012 8:10 AM

It doesn't say on their website, does anyone know the standover height?

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

2/5/2012 8:32 AM

i belive its made by eastern

Photobucket
follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

2/5/2012 8:34 AM

king_swag wrote: i belive its made by eastern

No

Noah Farver
717-679-7588 Text me if you need me.
Sig

2/5/2012 9:14 AM

BmxRida4lyfe wrote: It doesn't say on their website, does anyone know the standover height?

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |
Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb

2/5/2012 9:35 AM

king_swag wrote: i belive its made by eastern

Nike iD wrote: No

If Eastern makes every frame that comes out of the factory where their high end frames are made they would be making some of the most 'popular brands' frames out there.

twitter

PROBZ

2/5/2012 9:38 AM

its only so light due to the bb. its just as thick in the tubes as most.

I seek progression, not perfection.
Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

2/5/2012 9:44 AM

future FBM wrote: its only so light due to the bb. its just as thick in the tubes as most.

exactly, but common sense isn't so common in bmx

twitter

PROBZ

2/5/2012 9:48 AM

you can only run 19mm cranks fuck that but the price is good for someone who's looking for a cheap frame name.

2/5/2012 9:55 AM

ScramHype wrote: you can only run 19mm cranks fuck that but the price is good for someone who's looking for a cheap frame name.

tada

http://www.universalcycles.com/shopping/product_details.php?id=27289&category=268

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/5/2012 10:10 AM

tada it only uses the bearings from a euro bb. so that's useless and i can't be bothered trying to extract bearing from that just to use in a frame i have no intention of buying anyway.

2/5/2012 12:22 PM

ScramHype wrote: tada it only uses the bearings from a euro bb. so that's useless and i can't be bothered trying to extract bearing from that just to use in a frame i have no intention of buying anyway.

well you did say its impossible to run 22mm cranks on the frame so i proved you wrong,

no need to pretend i was trying to find those bearing specifically so you could buy the frame.

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

2/5/2012 12:31 PM

Technically because they didn't design it for 22mm bearings otherwise they would made the frame for regular euro bbs which would have been heavier. 22mm bearings would be like putting thin washers in there and in turn would make the bearings useless. So no you can't run them in the grams and that's why they are only for 19mm cranks.

2/5/2012 12:48 PM

ScramHype wrote: Technically because they didn't design it for 22mm bearings otherwise they would made the frame for regular euro bbs which would have been heavier. 22mm bearings would be like putting thin washers in there and in turn would make the bearings useless. So no you can't run them in the grams and that's why they are only for 19mm cranks.

i agree, its really not a good idea at all, but, it is possible to do it.

Bike check?

2/5/2012 5:09 PM

If they offered non-matte colors I might have been interested. I honestly am entirely sick of seeing matte colors. Seriously.

On a reasonably related note, I have new parts coming.

Frame: Federal Lacey 21 in CHROME
Fork: Federal Liquid in CHROME
Bars: Federal Drop in CHROME
Stem: Profile Acoustic in AQUA
Sprocket: Profile Imperial in AQUA

So basically, my bike will be chrome, black rims, aqua hubs sprocket and stem, black other stuff. Gonna look SICK. Best part, I paid less than 500 bucks for all of it, BRAND NEW. Just awaiting parts to arrive.

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

2/5/2012 5:16 PM

dave lawrence wrote: If they offered non-matte colors I might have been interested. I honestly am entirely sick of seeing matte colors. Seriously.

On a reasonably related note, I have new parts coming.

Frame: Federal Lacey 21 in CHROME
Fork: Federal Liquid in CHROME
Bars: Federal Drop in CHROME
Stem: Profile Acoustic in AQUA
Sprocket: Profile Imperial in AQUA

So basically, my bike will be chrome, black rims, aqua hubs sprocket and stem, black other stuff. Gonna look SICK. Best part, I paid less than 500 bucks for all of it, BRAND NEW. Just awaiting parts to arrive.

and how did you achieve such deals?

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

2/5/2012 5:17 PM

empire?

2/5/2012 5:20 PM

I work in a shop and have the luck and ability to purchase things directly from suppliers.

When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same, out there for the fun of it, the challenge of progression, and the personal accountability we have for the results we get. There are no teams to let down, no coaches to scream about a missed pedal, and no obstacles that cannot be overcome.

2/5/2012 5:32 PM

this thing uses 2 bearings on each side?! damn I bet that feels super smooth!

2/5/2012 5:36 PM

2 because they're super small.
Post a Reply to: Guerra Martyr frame.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm