4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

HYPER yep thats right hyper

4/28/2011 9:09 PM

what do you guys think of the hyper HYPER MIA frame?
does anyone have it?
does anyone want to buy it?

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual
nollie 540 cab try it its fun

4/28/2011 9:13 PM

I heard it comes with ball park franks

twitter

PROBZ

4/28/2011 9:16 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote: I heard it comes with ball park franks

HA well im deffinately interested now
i heard its only like 250$
but its the whole hyper part that stops me

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

4/28/2011 9:18 PM

This is what I think of it:
sweet colors
nice geometry
made by Solid, so probably excellent quality

4/28/2011 9:19 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote: This is what I think of it:
sweet colors
nice geometry

Couldn't have said it better myself.

4/28/2011 9:22 PM

sweet colors
nice geometry

Kenealy wrote: Couldn't have said it better myself.

so you guys would consider buying it?
i really like the colors myself and i have a similar riding style to mike spinner but i grind too lol
how do you think the complete would be?
ive never had a hyper bmx but i had a mongoose way way back in the day

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

4/28/2011 9:32 PM

Hyper MIA Frame
This is Mike Spinner's new signature frame from Hyper, the MIA. This frame is made in the USA by Solid and is available now. Here are the specs:

Top Tube: 19.75, 20.5, 21.0 (Also available in 18.0 with different specs)
Backend: 13.5 Slammed
Headtube Angle: 75 Degree
Seattube Angle: 71 Degree
BB Height: 11.625
BB Style: Mid
Axel Size: 14mm
Brake Mounts: Thread On
Gyro Tabs: Removable
Frame Weight: 4lbs 4oz (19.75), 4lbs 5oz (20.5), 4lbs 6oz (21.0)

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

4/28/2011 9:51 PM

sweet colors
nice geometry

well i think i might buy it its a good price and its not even really a hyper bike if you think about it and id deff be the only one with it lol

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

4/28/2011 9:59 PM

bricerbmx wrote: so you guys would consider buying it?
i really like the colors myself and i have a similar riding style to mike spinner but i grind too lol

It wouldn't be my first choice considering it's not the best geo for me, but strength-wise, you'll be fine. Solid makes awesome frames and you'll be fine grinding.

No idea on the complete though, but I doubt it uses this frame unless it's a pretty pricey complete. Link?

4/28/2011 10:01 PM

i dont know about the mia but the race frames are solid they take a beating and if thats any indication i would deff, get one

4/28/2011 10:10 PM

Kenealy wrote: Couldn't have said it better myself.

bricerbmx wrote: so you guys would consider buying it?

Kenealy wrote: It wouldn't be my first choice considering it's not the best geo for me, but strength-wise, you'll be fine. Solid makes awesome frames and you'll be fine grinding.

No idea on the complete though, but I doubt it uses this frame unless it's a pretty pricey complete. Link?

the only completes ive seen are replicas
but id rather just use the parts i have on it and im ordering some new parts over the next week or so

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

4/28/2011 10:38 PM

seems good. just because hyper is sold at walmart doesn't make all of their stuff bad.

vital's redneck

4/28/2011 10:41 PM

BLRBMX wrote: seems good. just because hyper is sold at walmart doesn't make all of their stuff bad.

yes i know but if you read the specs its not even made by hyper that the thing that confuses me its a solid in disguise

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

4/28/2011 10:57 PM

BLRBMX wrote: seems good. just because hyper is sold at walmart doesn't make all of their stuff bad.

bricerbmx wrote: yes i know but if you read the specs its not even made by hyper that the thing that confuses me its a solid in disguise

its like cult. they get frames made from other companies that make custom frames. come up with their own specs then slap some cult stickers on them. i guess thats how hyper does it too

vital's redneck

4/28/2011 11:02 PM

bricerbmx wrote: yes i know but if you read the specs its not even made by hyper that the thing that confuses me its a solid in disguise

BLRBMX wrote: its like cult. they get frames made from other companies that make custom frames. come up with their own specs then slap some cult stickers on them. i guess thats how hyper does it too

apparently lol
but i kind of like the frame
the colors are pretty awesome
the price is good
and not many people have it i havent seen any yet

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

4/28/2011 11:13 PM

BLRBMX wrote: its like cult. they get frames made from other companies that make custom frames. come up with their own specs then slap some cult stickers on them. i guess thats how hyper does it too

bricerbmx wrote: apparently lol
but i kind of like the frame
the colors are pretty awesome
the price is good
and not many people have it i havent seen any yet

if you like it then get it! if you end up not liking it then just get used to it or sell it and buy something else. theres always people needing a frame

vital's redneck

4/28/2011 11:15 PM

I saw Mike Spinner trip/attempted quad whip and 1080 his hyper at the dew tour in Chicago last summer... So I'm just gonna put it out there that this frame must be prettyyy solid.

Refs: future FBM, Blake El Gingero (x2), ScramHype, Flocka Myers, hcpmichael, bstick (x2)

Text: (847) 942 1853

4/28/2011 11:20 PM

moyboy5 wrote: I saw Mike Spinner trip/attempted quad whip and 1080 his hyper at the dew tour in Chicago last summer... So I'm just gonna put it out there that this frame must be prettyyy solid.

that is a very good point
i wish there was test drives

me
setup

nollie tailwhips
nose manual

Post a Reply to: HYPER yep thats right hyper

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm