4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Harry Main vs Mark Webb

3/27/2013 3:23 PM

Even if you're a street rider or something else these 2 dudes Harry Main and Mark Webb are from another planet and you probably like how they ride.. And I just wanna know which one do you prefer :D and probably why.. cause personally I can't decide which one is better

3/27/2013 3:25 PM

and reason why I want between 2 of them if because they are both english and probably best park riders from UK atm..

3/27/2013 3:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2013 3:28 PM

They're both good riders, but if i had to choose, probably Mark Webb cause he has a S14 and knows how to drift it.

3/27/2013 3:37 PM

Doesn't really matter does it? O_o Why are people always comparing who's better Mark Webb doesn't get up in the morning and say I'm going to go beat Harry Main in riding today! They do what they love and don't mind much what people say.... that's how they got that good. Ain't about being better Harry Main and Mark Webb both do some sick tricks and are both good riders I don't think one Is better than the other... Sort of like my Chad Kerley and Garret Reynolds view who's better? They're both good at what they do and love what they do. Don't have to be better than one another......

What do you define as better? Who can go highest? Who has the cleanest bike? Who can drift his S14? Who does the most flairs in a row? Who's the chillest guy? It's not a matter of black or white but grey =D

Ain't hating just giving my opinion =P

3/27/2013 3:49 PM

Aav1996 wrote: Doesn't really matter does it? O_o Why are people always comparing who's better Mark Webb doesn't get up in the morning and say I'm going to go beat Harry Main in riding today! They do what they love and don't mind much what people say.... that's how they got that good. Ain't about being better Harry Main and Mark Webb both do some sick tricks and are both good riders I don't think one Is better than the other... Sort of like my Chad Kerley and Garret Reynolds view who's better? They're both good at what they do and love what they do. Don't have to be better than one another......

What do you define as better? Who can go highest? Who has the cleanest bike? Who can drift his S14? Who does the most flairs in a row? Who's the chillest guy? It's not a matter of black or white but grey =D

HATE HATE HATE HATE....

3/27/2013 4:09 PM

neither. 4 pegs is cooler imo. but if i had to pick id say harry main

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

3/27/2013 4:11 PM

^ Yup, Neither.. I find the circus trick ferret repetitive flair, flip, whip, 100000 degree spins, front flip repeat tricks so boring.

3/27/2013 4:13 PM

Lol neither, they're good but all that Dave Mirra crazy shit doesn't interest me. They're kind of boring to watch.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

3/27/2013 5:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2013 5:16 PM

theyre both kickass.........love that dave mirra crazy shit.........that slow paced street combo shit doesnt interest me....it puts me to sleep unless a street rider hauls ass at everything

3/27/2013 5:14 PM

Aav1996 wrote: Doesn't really matter does it? O_o Why are people always comparing who's better Mark Webb doesn't get up in the morning and say I'm going to go beat Harry Main in riding today! They do what they love and don't mind much what people say.... that's how they got that good. Ain't about being better Harry Main and Mark Webb both do some sick tricks and are both good riders I don't think one Is better than the other... Sort of like my Chad Kerley and Garret Reynolds view who's better? They're both good at what they do and love what they do. Don't have to be better than one another......

When I said 'which one is better' I was reffering to the the fact that which one people prefer..

3/27/2013 5:35 PM

Mark webb because I know someone that looks exactly like him & S14

Tomdon: "Looks have nothing to do with it. You have an aura about you that attracts the trannies"

Refs: Bought from Four ,TommyBoy & Xxohioanxx Traded tomdon & sold to Big Curn,tomdon,Four & Subrosa Luver

3/27/2013 5:45 PM

They both seem like douches honestly. Harry Maine makes it look smoother I guess. And his tattoos are rad

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdick~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

3/27/2013 6:20 PM

greenbastard wrote: HATE HATE HATE HATE....

lol how am I hating? I think Harry Main is a boss and Mark Webb throws down also I just prefer not to compare riders.... Here's how it goes.... how would you like it if people compared you to someone all the time and asked who was better and this and that O_o They're both good at what they do. Bmx shouldn't be about comparing... it's a freestyle sport, leave the comparing up to Lebron and Kobe fans.

Sorry guys I always get pissed when people at my school talk about Kobe or Lebron or professional sports players saying "they suck, anyone can beat him" or " He should be on the bench".... No they don't suck they wouldn't have made it to professional leagues if they sucked and everyone plays differently =P It's an irritating topic for me maybe I shouldn't have commented....

Btw I'm just voicing my opinion and that is what the threads about isn't it? Well it's about choosing between Harry Main or Mark Webb I just thought I'd voice my opinion =P

3/27/2013 6:39 PM

Topsey wrote: ^ Yup, Neither.. I find the circus trick ferret repetitive flair, flip, whip, 100000 degree spins, front flip repeat tricks so boring.

and street tricks are never ever repetitive....... especially since they are all on foot tall ledges these days.

(bigddy56@gmail.com if you need anything)
REFS obiwan chromoly*_brendan*VAM999*Joe Green*louie101202*Night Light*ticaleb*phocraken*RiverSideRider*A08*andynahnah*Chuck8273*

3/27/2013 6:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2013 6:52 PM

Aav1996 wrote: lol how am I hating? I think Harry Main is a boss and Mark Webb throws down also I just prefer not to compare riders.... Here's how it goes.... how would you like it if people compared you to someone all the time and asked who was better and this and that O_o They're both good at what they do. Bmx shouldn't be about comparing... it's a freestyle sport, leave the comparing up to Lebron and Kobe fans.

Sorry guys I always get pissed when people at my school talk about Kobe or Lebron or professional sports players saying "they suck, anyone can beat him" or " He should be on the bench".... No they don't suck they wouldn't have made it to professional leagues if they sucked and everyone plays differently =P It's an irritating topic for me maybe I shouldn't have commented....

Btw I'm just voicing my opinion and that is what the threads about isn't it? Well it's about choosing between Harry Main or Mark Webb I just thought I'd voice my opinion =P

No one is comparing the riders, they're just stating who they like better, not one person has said, Mark is a better rider than Harry or Harry is a better rider then Mark. I only said i liked Mark more only because he does other hobbies that interest me (drifting) either way i never said Harry was a crap rider.

3/27/2013 6:55 PM

Trev wrote: They're both good riders, but if i had to choose, probably Mark Webb cause he has a S14 and knows how to drift it.

THIS.

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

3/27/2013 7:01 PM

Trev wrote: They're both good riders, but if i had to choose, probably Mark Webb cause he has a S14 and knows how to drift it.

this. he's pretty damn good too

vital's redneck

3/27/2013 7:23 PM

i think harry styles better

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

3/27/2013 7:29 PM

MY SEXY BIKE CHECK!
sunny.jomofo, even more of a bitch than Dane wild!
if you need to talk to me text me 1-734-301-6545

on the legit list
35+ clean refs

3/28/2013 3:51 AM

Aav1996 wrote: lol how am I hating? I think Harry Main is a boss and Mark Webb throws down also I just prefer not to compare riders.... Here's how it goes.... how would you like it if people compared you to someone all the time and asked who was better and this and that O_o They're both good at what they do. Bmx shouldn't be about comparing... it's a freestyle sport, leave the comparing up to Lebron and Kobe fans.

mate you got me wrong I just wanted riders opinion which one they prefer... because they're both riding park and both are english

3/28/2013 8:07 AM

I like Harry's style better.
Both legit riders though.

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Bike Check.

3/28/2013 12:01 PM

I prefer Harry Main probably, although I do like Webb and he lives pretty near to me as well.

3/28/2013 12:09 PM

harry main is more smooth, ive seen and spoke to harry main in person at Corby he is safe, not big headed like most riders but ill say that mark webb is better because he can do more tricks. As said above i prefer harry mains style to mark webbs

3/28/2013 1:28 PM

Harry pulled a barrel roll which gets my vote.
i love Mark though

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

3/28/2013 1:59 PM

anal

BROC RAIFORD BIKE CHECK
Gucci Bike check BURRR
Lee_Rager, Beastassdick, Dolphin, scram hype, BMX4thahaters,Ron44ald,future FBM, NickRidesAlot
Matt at Randy Wise

3/28/2013 7:28 PM

I like webb better personaly his last edit was insane

text me for faster response 7742720929.

Refs- bmxscout48, easternbikes28, DontDELETEmePLEASEandTHANKyou, Mybike1986, Funky chicken

3/28/2013 7:41 PM

That one's a little too close to call...

I think Harry takes it with the air tricks and Webb takes it in the technical combos. Realistically, they both kick ass at everything...

3/28/2013 11:18 PM

i'll go with mark webb, he even had a video riding street that was awesome

3/28/2013 11:25 PM

Webbie seems like a fun guy to have a beer with, then do a bunch of dumb tricks like candybars and shit

fighting over the internet is like racing in the special olympics... it doesn't matter if you win or lose, you're still a retard.............................

facebook.com/tedhuie

3/29/2013 12:33 AM

Harry Main because he has a nicer table.

I'm quick with the hooks like Balrog..
My Steed
Click here and follow me :D
Twitterrr

Post a Reply to: Harry Main vs Mark Webb

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm