4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Helmet Vs No Helmet

11/16/2008 12:23 PM

im a newb and im learning al my mates thinks it stuiped to wear a helmet and i dont no weather to get one

what do you think should i get one or not

11/16/2008 12:28 PM

i think a helmet is definately an important thing to own. most skateparks require that you wear a helmet. i take a helmet with me wherever i go, but i usually take it off to ride once i arrive somewhere. i wear it when im trying a new trick and stuff like that

skate boards kill trees

11/16/2008 12:39 PM

def a important thing to wear when you're learning something or at the park and trails
not too much or street, but when crazy stuff is going on you must wear a helmet
that "no pads" trend is stupid

11/16/2008 12:49 PM

i dnt wear healmet, but i do wear pads..
[knee pad and shin pads].

Its all fun and games/my friends,clubs and some love making ♥ LA .. "think blue"

11/16/2008 1:13 PM

I usually always wear a helmet when I'm riding skatepark because it's so much easier to slip on smooth concrete and jumping ramps and stuff is alot more dangerous than flowing on street.

When I feel like I want to try something new and am not quite sure of the consequences I put it on.

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

11/16/2008 1:24 PM

just wear one and forget wat your friends think

why FLY when you can RIDE?

SAVE A TREE, RIDE A BIKE!
START A NEW TREND AND WEAR A HELMET!!!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

☻/
/▌
/ \ http://www.youtube.com/user/Balleristic31

11/16/2008 2:26 PM

Everyone here has the right Idea, Carry one with you in a light back pack or something

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Mutiny- Kink- Odyssey- Eclat
Facebook

11/16/2008 2:28 PM

ya
i usually dont wear one, but i do for park adn trying new stufff

if u want to win a free ipod, phone, game, or almost anything, go here
http://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=253912

11/17/2008 12:26 PM

thatnks guys

11/17/2008 12:30 PM

Wear it. You only get one brain.

Yes, I really live in Wyoming.

11/17/2008 5:23 PM

Screw what your friends think. Get a helmet. You need them for skateparks and new tricks. Also if you wear a helmet, you might get in less trouble because people think that you are being safer. I wear a helmet almost everywhere. MontyMitch is right, you can replace pads, helmets, and bikes, but you cant replace your brain.

11/17/2008 5:24 PM

Ask Mike Aitken if you should wear a helmet.

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

11/17/2008 5:32 PM

tibug wrote: Ask Mike Aitken if you should wear a helmet.

WORD

if u want to win a free ipod, phone, game, or almost anything, go here
http://swagbucks.prodege.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=253912

11/17/2008 11:56 PM

well personally i dont wear a helmet

never have and never will

but its up 2 u if u wanna wear one...thats on u

but i wouldnt recommend it

11/18/2008 11:24 AM

i do wer a helment i recon its 1 of the most important things to wer even tho it makes ya look lyk a pussy it can save ya life and ya m8s will end up werin them to after then face plant into the ground!!!!!

need new signature (Y)

11/18/2008 12:50 PM

i didn wear a helmet at akron ohios concerte skatepark all i remeber was the hospital and a few days before we got to akron i dont even remember going there after that i didnt get to ride for 3 months and i get scared of giant bowls wich my friends told me what happend i droped in and then slipped and hit my head and doom idk it sucked if i hti my head there hard again i will be in bad shape but hmm i still dont like to wear helmets soooo i dont unless required

11/18/2008 1:02 PM

helmet for new tricks and skateparks but if i am just riding to a friends i wont but i will take it with me incase

boo i bet you were scared

11/18/2008 4:55 PM

ok i was just another stupid aggorant kid that thot helmets were stupid and that i would never fall on my head
finally it took me 3 tickets and watching my friend laying on the ground have a seziure and a horrible concusion to realize that helmets save lives and they dont look stupid

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

Photobucket

11/18/2008 7:34 PM

wearing a helmet is a good idea
i personally dont normally but like everyone else is saying
wear em at parks and when trying new tricks
thats what i do and its saved me twice so far

what happens to a blind person on acid?

11/20/2008 12:48 PM

prob ketting a king kong - good??

11/21/2008 9:49 PM

youngmoney wrote: well personally i dont wear a helmet

never have and never will

but its up 2 u if u wanna wear one...thats on u

but i wouldnt recommend it

your a fuckin idiot honestly i dont weaar a helmet as often as i should but to not reccomend wearing a helmet to some is just plain ignorant get it you will want it when your learning a new trick or just scared of crashing and cops are starting to bust kids under 18 for no helmes

August 1st bmx day??? WHY NOT RIDE EVERY DAY!

11/21/2008 10:31 PM

Important when learning cause youre not used to how your bike reacts and transitions and shit. Once your comfortable with your local park, its not really neccesary, but definately where it when trying new stuff.

11/22/2008 1:52 AM

are king kongs good?

11/22/2008 4:17 AM

i dont wear helmet but today i would of had my face smashed in if i wasnt wearing a helmet

11/22/2008 4:22 AM

i wear hlmets for ramps and trails, but for not for street, it just feels kinda funny.....

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

11/22/2008 4:46 AM

I say always wear a helmet when you are on your bike, It has saved my life atleast 3 times, Even when you think you have something dialed wear it cause you can have an off day or just a freak accident like i did and i ended up falling 12 feet to my head and i had a full face like Craig Mast and Dave Mirra and i still got a major concussion but i would rather take that then being retarded or dead for the rest of my life . Thats just me

11/22/2008 4:53 AM

MIKE AITKEN
he might not be in situation that he finds himself in right now had he been wearing a helmet

im the only one out of my mates who wears one
i dont get shit for it

i strongly reccomend anybody wears a helmet
fuck what people say

11/22/2008 6:00 AM

ive cracked 3 helmets already. 1 of them was from doin a tabletop (of all things). i'll always wear a skid lid. they've saved my life on more than 1 occasion.

11/22/2008 8:58 AM

Mike Aitken
Jimmy Levan

nuff said.......I don't think anyone is gonna call either one of these two a pussy for wearing a helmet in the future. Anyone who talks shit to someone for wearing a helmet doesn't have a brain worth saving.

I'll beat the %@#kin brakes off you @%tch. Shut the %#!k up and ride your %*#kin bike @$$hole.

12/6/2008 1:37 PM

not true 2003 jimmy levan no helmet

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-YgWpjURiJM
Post a Reply to: Helmet Vs No Helmet

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm