4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Help with grips plz!

4/14/2014 1:31 PM

Hi all, i need to order new grips tomorrow but i cant decide witch one to buy, i will buy pedals and some other stuffs so i only have 5-6 euros to spend on grips, but i need new grips really bad. I change grips very often, i don't know if its problem in me or i just don't have luck with grips. Last grips i had was "Proper Team Grips", everyone says that this grips are durable but mine lasted 1 month. So please guys help me with this, i need long grips, bcs i hold bars tightly, i mean 147mm or longer will be good. Here is what i found:

Federal Contact Flangeless Grips

The Make Death Hand Grips

Fiend Team Grips

Subrosa Skeleton Crew Grips

Primo Boy Grips

Macneil Zoomer Grips (but i don't know how long thay are...)

I will buy this parts from "chainrectioncycles" so if you guys can find some other grips there that are better than this that i cited, plz tell me, color doesn't matter...

Thank you in advance!!!
Peace!!!

4/14/2014 1:41 PM

I have the Federals and they are GREAT though ive only had them for a week. They feel like theyl last really long though. I would suggest them.

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

For sale!!! LE Mint Gsport Ratchet and Vandero2 laced to black Alienation Runaway Stay Strongs $210 shipped. WILL PART-OUT.

4/14/2014 1:52 PM

Id go with the federals or the primos

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/14/2014 2:26 PM

FBM doublefister

4/14/2014 3:06 PM

ODI longnecks. Mine last me a year or two if not longer. (I changed my color scheme before I came close to wearing them out.)

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

4/14/2014 3:08 PM

Sand paper and duct tape.

It doesn't matter. Everyone likes different shit. Just get a pair.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

4/14/2014 6:02 PM

Sunday garrett reeves grips. Best grips I've ever run, my next grips will be a pair of those in gum

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

4/14/2014 6:10 PM

dave lawrence wrote: ODI longnecks. Mine last me a year or two if not longer. (I changed my color scheme before I came close to wearing them out.)

This

4/15/2014 1:04 AM

Guys plz read my post, and then answer, i know that ODI are great grips, but they cost 10 or more euros, i only have 5-6. And i can only buy from "chainreaction", they don't have FBM doublefister , and this grips are 140mm, i need min. 147mm length grips. But thanks for answers!

4/15/2014 2:55 AM

dave lawrence wrote: ODI longnecks. Mine last me a year or two if not longer. (I changed my color scheme before I came close to wearing them out.)

biggybuggy wrote: This

I have been riding them for 6 months or so and only the right one has barely worn a bit.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/15/2014 6:46 AM

rista12 wrote: Guys plz read my post, and then answer, i know that ODI are great grips, but they cost 10 or more euros, i only have 5-6. And i can only buy from "chainreaction", they don't have FBM doublefister , and this grips are 140mm, i need min. 147mm length grips. But thanks for answers!

Will 7 MM really make that much of a difference?

Honestly I always suggest somewhere between somewhat soft and hard grips. Harder grips last longer, BUT they can cause more callouses.

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

4/15/2014 6:59 AM

rista12 wrote: Guys plz read my post, and then answer, i know that ODI are great grips, but they cost 10 or more euros, i only have 5-6. And i can only buy from "chainreaction", they don't have FBM doublefister , and this grips are 140mm, i need min. 147mm length grips. But thanks for answers!

Well, if the cost the double but last the triple, wheres the problem?? ANd get the xl then and cut them.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/15/2014 9:07 AM

Go with the the make death hand grips, im not to sure if thry are good or not but they look cool and ive always wanted a set.
Post a Reply to: Help with grips plz!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm