4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

How do i get good grades and ride?

8/19/2014 8:19 PM

Idk how to its hard

I am a
Vegetarian mini ramp shredder

8/19/2014 8:24 PM

stop being gay

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

8/19/2014 8:27 PM

balance your time between the two
30 minutes studying, 30 minutes biking/skating/whatever until everything is done
staying off electronics really helps productivity as well

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

8/19/2014 9:05 PM

Even when I'm not on my bike, I'm addicted to my computer, and my parents occasionally blame me for using the computer to procrastinate. I never sleep on an average before like 12.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/19/2014 9:32 PM

Have someone yell out quiz questions to you as you ride

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

8/19/2014 9:51 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote: Have someone yell out quiz questions to you as you ride

WHAT IS BERNULI's PRINCIPLE??!!
*I die while riding because i was thinking to hard and didn't see a car coming

I am a

8/19/2014 9:58 PM

In how high, they smoked a smart dead guy to get smart cause stoners. So since you're gay, maybe suck off a smart guy?

I'm on the vital legit list!

Don't Sweat The Streets

8/19/2014 10:58 PM

Be athletic , smoke herb , show up the jocks while high in gym class , pay attention to war and destruction cause who doesn't like that , enter a carpentry class and build ramps,party and fuck around on an amplified instrument a little bit .....that's what I did

8/19/2014 11:11 PM

Ride, don't study. You fail at both anyway, might as well have fun.

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

It's sad when everyone takes the side of the pathological liar.
i bet he doesn't even tighten the bolts because he just tears it down after building it.

8/20/2014 4:11 PM

Dumbest thread ever. Don't be an idiot.

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/20/2014 4:16 PM

I go to school and do a quiz or 2 and get on here for about 4 hours every day at school. Already 8% / 300% done and its my 2nd real day with cs in all classes. I highly recommend this dicksood.

Refs: Bought from Four ,TommyBoy & Xxohioanxx Traded tomdon & sold to Big Curn,tomdon,Four & Subrosa Luver

8/20/2014 4:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2014 4:18 PM

I've kept all a's and b's throughout my whole schooling. Figure it out yourself.
Most bmxers at my school don't care and fail all of their classes simply because they are to lazy to do any work.

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!

8/20/2014 4:39 PM

you dont.... Instead you smoke weed and bunnyhop over the homeless... If that fails you join a circus.

8/20/2014 6:13 PM

I have a 94 average going into grade 12, just put school before bmx, you will still have plenty of time for it. Just do your homework first, then ride, study for a test, and then ride, etc. It's pretty common sense dude.

Eat, Sleep, Ride BMX

Bike Check
Check it! ^

8/20/2014 6:17 PM

Last time I talked to you on the phone, at one point, you said "Hang on, YES, MOM, I AM DOING MY MATH! JESUS CHRIST!"

I think you've got it all under control.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

8/20/2014 6:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2014 6:55 PM

Balance. No riding til homework is done. Weekends are do homework first thing friday, then go ride all weekend.

Also PAY ATTENTION IN SCHOOL. Work out a deal with your parents if you get straight A's, they get you some parts or something? Or take you to a new park in a different city. Or maybe they will get materials to build a rail or box at home. This way you have some motivation.

Or give you parents all the extra money you need, and you don't get it until you get an agreed upon grade in each class?

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

8/20/2014 7:12 PM

dave lawrence wrote: Balance. No riding til homework is done. Weekends are do homework first thing friday, then go ride all weekend.

Also PAY ATTENTION IN SCHOOL. Work out a deal with your parents if you get straight A's, they get you some parts or something? Or take you to a new park in a different city. Or maybe they will get materials to build a rail or box at home. This way you have some motivation.

Or give you parents all the extra money you need, and you don't get it until you get an agreed upon grade in each class?

This is brilliant.

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

8/20/2014 7:14 PM

Quit school and be a pro rider... maybe you can live the dream. Share a house with 5 other dudes and have fun being poor!

8/20/2014 7:55 PM

Thanks guys bmx is distracting haha but so is the internet

I am a

8/20/2014 8:08 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2014 8:08 PM

Idk i just had a lot of interracial sex in the auditorium and it worked out really well.

Honestly i never did homework, just got good grades on tests. In reality it is just understanding what the teacher is telling you. Normally teachers don't say extremely hard to grasp things, it is just if you focused. Pay attention and there is nothing wrong with asking questions!! School is easy. If i can pass all my classes with As and Bs and a C here and there if it was a hard class, you can do okay. I rode on the daily too. haha

But really. Interracial sex.

8/20/2014 8:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/20/2014 8:13 PM

MaximusBikes wrote: Idk i just had a lot of interracial sex in the auditorium and it worked out really well.

Honestly i never did homework, just got good grades on tests. In reality it is just understanding what the teacher is telling you. Normally teachers don't say extremely hard to grasp things, it is just if you focused. Pay attention and there is nothing wrong with asking questions!! School is easy. If i can pass all my classes with As and Bs and a C here and there if it was a hard class, you can do okay. I rode on the daily too. haha

Max is not only filling my phone with bullshit because he is texting me, he is also filling Vital with it too! OK!

Bike Check
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

8/21/2014 7:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/21/2014 7:32 AM

MaximusBikes wrote: Idk i just had a lot of interracial sex in the auditorium and it worked out really well.

Stocksy wrote: Max is not only filling my phone with bullshit because he is texting me, he is also filling Vital with it too! OK!

Im 90% sure interracial people bang at my current school since the stalls are completely separate rooms and theres nasty relationships everywhere....

Alot of you know me by a different name....

8/21/2014 9:12 PM

Trust me, Chris, I know you probably procrastinate less than me anyhow. I'm only allowed to ride on Friday's and Saturday's, also with the exception that I'm on top of my shit. Sunday is not recommended that I'm out to ride cause my parents probably know that I usually have hw left and should study. My parents always say that there's never "nothing" to do in school. So apart from being allowed to ride, I ride a little bit before leaving for school, and also when I get home from school. I've maintained A's and B's my whole life, and got my first 3.25 GPA last year. Devastating, but hey, I live in a real Asian family. My life is complicated and I live like half of it behind my family's back with no regrets.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

8/21/2014 9:22 PM

even if you suck on the tests, do the homework and your grade will not be as bad

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

Post a Reply to: How do i get good grades and ride?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm