4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

How's everyones summer (Riding Wise)

7/15/2012 9:45 AM

I rode a good amount but not nearly what I did last summer hah. Got my table tops dialed though. Bout it, haha.
Anyone go to Woodward and got any cool stories?

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/15/2012 10:03 AM

i havnt done shit, but tomorrow i'm going to maine for a week and hopefully riding with some buddies, should be fun

7/15/2012 10:47 AM

broke

my

leg

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

7/15/2012 11:03 AM

i have ridden but not as much as last summer... i went to a skatepark(plan nine) for an all nighter friday night and that was awesome! my friend cody sprained his ankle and got carried out on peoples shoulders...

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/15/2012 11:03 AM

terrible D: my forks steer tube got bent so i need new ones

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

7/15/2012 11:05 AM

oh and i got feebles and crooks...
so it has been fun

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/15/2012 11:42 AM

well I've been off for like the last 3ish months? I dont remember.. but its been shit. I mean, this month was meant to be the wettest every recorded for england.. and England is pissing it down all the time anyway! but when i have been riding, been having fun

Bike check

7/15/2012 12:17 PM

i havent done anything over the summer.i rode and did some double pegs but thats about all ive been able to do working 65 to 70 hours a week kinda stops all riding. recently quit the other job so hopefully can get more riding in.

7/15/2012 1:05 PM

i havnt ridden at all, we have had 6 months worth of rain in one month its rained hard every day so their is lodes flooding

and i have none to ride with anymore...

parkrat.

7/15/2012 1:10 PM

bike problems, and its been 90+ with 40% to 60% humidity

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/15/2012 1:22 PM

bmx4orlife wrote: i have ridden but not as much as last summer... i went to a skatepark(plan nine) for an all nighter friday night and that was awesome! my friend cody sprained his ankle and got carried out on peoples shoulders...

I have been trying to get back up there to check that place out, but things don't seem to work out for that. I ordered a helmet (too small) now, I'm having chain issues. Hopefully I'll make it up there to check that place out! Sucks being busy!

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/15/2012 1:47 PM

its been raining everyday

7/15/2012 1:54 PM

ate some shit, need to ride more.

7/15/2012 1:55 PM

i'm gonna ride everyday this summer, i NEED to step my game up.

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

7/15/2012 2:17 PM

well i snapped a few chains and destroyed my rear wheel, getting new one soon. learned turndowns

7/15/2012 2:23 PM

pretty good i'd say. finished school in early may and got to ride EVERY day for the month of may but in june i started working -__- so i only get to ride good places on the weekends. I still ride during the week too but not anything amazing.

Refs: milou, beastassdick (x4), deehos, whiteknight (x2), lifeofriden2200, bikeralldayerrday, SuperstarDK(x2), HaroF2(x2), Bulldog_bikes, TCbmx (x4), empath, turbodsingle, trentydoo,kurtnut, irideafly, bmx4days, Pavimo (x2)

7/15/2012 2:49 PM

Oh man I was having a great bitching summer until today I got a wifi and put it all together went out and rode then when I got home I tripped and ducked my same foot I shattered . Last time I did this I just re tore all my ligaments and tendons which was a, lot less recovery time than a shattered foot so I'm.keeping my fingers crossed

7/15/2012 3:48 PM

ocbullyboy wrote: Oh man I was having a great bitching summer until today I got a wifi and put it all together went out and rode then when I got home I tripped and ducked my same foot I shattered . Last time I did this I just re tore all my ligaments and tendons which was a, lot less recovery time than a shattered foot so I'm.keeping my fingers crossed

bike check?:3

Instagram= suckmydeeeck
Tumblr= http://benkingyo.tumblr.com/

7/15/2012 3:52 PM

I will update it sometime this,week

7/15/2012 3:52 PM

i ride around the house a little bit, haven't had a chance to actually hit the trails since i've been more devoted to my MTB...now i just need a better MTB and i think i'll hang up my BMX bikes for awhile.

7/15/2012 4:12 PM

Shitty shitty. Still cant flat three

Yeaaaaaaaah boyyyy!

7/15/2012 8:02 PM

good. besides the hot af weather and the past 2 days i get to a spot/park and ittll rai, still ridable in but just annoying. been filming for a new edit for about a month

I ride a: Cult
why do I ride?:peer pressure

7/15/2012 8:05 PM

Sexual.

7/15/2012 9:52 PM

Alls I have to say now is fuck broken bones

7/16/2012 6:06 AM

i keep having knee troubles but besides that i ride as much as possible after work and the girlfriend.

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him |

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

7/16/2012 7:18 AM

Garett_Kanters wrote: good. besides the hot af weather and the past 2 days i get to a spot/park and ittll rai, still ridable in but just annoying. been filming for a new edit for about a month

i feel your pain, i hate riding in this triple digit southwest weather.

7/16/2012 8:47 AM

too fucking busy. Broken bones, where I cant do shit for a month, then they heal and when i can bike, my other responsibilities come back. I get to ride probably 2-4 days a week. Most of the time if its a good day, my friends bitch out and I end up riding alone or with one other guy. So far not great, but I'm going to woodward and hopefully that'll make up for my lack of riding so far.
Oh yeah and i learned/relearned a couple of tricks since school let out, so it's getting a little better

7/16/2012 11:15 AM

i've been too busy packing, plus i've had no motivation because of this heat.

i'll be excited to ride the new area in Tennessee soon though.

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

7/17/2012 1:00 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/17/2012 1:02 AM

Seems like noone's summer of riding really worked out too well hahahah. I had a fucking stroke in late late May. Now I've been 100%..well, good enough to ride for like 2 1/2 weeks, now in 2 weeks I gotta go get a second opinion and surgery again. Fuck my summer. And I've got to do Summer school for all the school I missed being in the hospital and shit, but I'm failing it for sure because I feel like I shouldn't have to do it so I'm being a stubborn prick about it.

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

7/17/2012 6:54 AM

u recovering alright man?
i keep having seizures

summer heres been dire, its been like 5 days of dry weather since march, hardly ridden. went to a local park the other day and almost broke my wrists. nose mannied a diamond/hip thing, over the bars 7 feet to flat, very sore

Working for BMW
Driving an E21 316i, E30 320i and an E92 320D
TheLowCartel got big too - www.facebook.com/thelowcartel

Post a Reply to: How's everyones summer (Riding Wise)

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm