4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Hub Modifications.

10/24/2010 2:52 AM

So, there is this loser fag at my school who recently bought a $200 bike from target and bought a Chris King hub to put on it and seeing as there is only like five or so decent bikes around here he asked me how loud my hub was (extreme poser). I said that i packed mine with grease and he replies with "SHIT!". With my new bike, i plan on getting the Shadow Raptor hub which is supposed to be loud as well as reliable so i was wondering if there is any way i can get my hub to be louder than this fags? I really want to do this because this kid is going around to all my friends who know nothing about bmx and saying his Piece of shit target bike is better than my whole custom bike due to one expensive hub on his bike. So i think getting a louder hub plus beating the shit out of this kid will shut him up. This kid is one of my worst enemies because of what he does. He bought the bike to attempt to mock me, he has been at my school for two weeks and has already stole my girl, two of my best mates and all of my riding buddies. Once i get this new bike i plan on beating this kid so he'll bugger off back to his old school.

I felt i had to share this with Vital because i am bored as fuck and the forum is near dead.

/Rant

10/24/2010 2:58 AM

that could result in him stealing your bike.

10/24/2010 3:02 AM

aznsbmx? wrote: that could result in him stealing your bike.

He is a scrawny fuck and my dad's best mate is a cop that lives like two houses away from this kid so i shouldn't be in too much trouble if he steals it.

10/24/2010 3:11 AM

this sounds kinda dumb but this is what i do with my primo mix is put sponges under the springs

shits tight yo!

10/24/2010 3:23 AM

dont bash him
and dont worry about that girl
you're only 12, its not like you were gonna marry her
just outride him or take apart his bike.
i doubt he knows how to work on it

also

when i was going home i saw a guy with the shadow raptor
it sounds about 2 times louder than my stock hub

10/24/2010 3:46 AM

brianoob wrote: dont bash him

also

You dont gain respect by the looks of your bike, its all about how you ride it. Outride the fucker

10/24/2010 4:20 AM

quiet hubs are cooler anyways IMO :/

10/24/2010 4:32 AM

also

Righto, well he's really getting on my nerves and i was riding home a week or two ago and along he comes on his scooter with two little scooter fags and starts paying me out (attempting to) this went on for about a minute or so, back then i had my phone so i texted my mate and he came out to where i was and then i dropped my bike, walked across the road and picked him up by his shirt and my mate shows up as i'm letting this kid down and being the agressive kid Sam (my mate) is. He goes for a punch, right in the stomach so this poser kid gets winded and his gay fag friends ride off whilst he lay there in pain.

Anyway,

That's sick, i love loud hubs but this is really the only time i've been looking for a loud-ish hub.

Yeah the kid doesn't know shit about bikes, in fact, as most of you know i had an Impurity WTF V2! Frame a while back. So he came up to me on Friday saying he ordered one for his bike. He's been asking all these questions about BB bearings so on and i told him he needs to buy a new BB kit while his is practically new anyway and it'd fit fine already. But i guess taking apart his bike would be an alright idea. I can't really out ride him because he uses his bike to get to and from school, for him, BMX is all about the quality of your bike not the fun nor the tricks.

10/24/2010 4:52 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote: Righto, well he's really getting on my nerves and i was riding home a week or two ago and along he comes on his scooter with two little scooter fags and starts paying me out (attempting to) this went on for about a minute or so, back then i had my phone so i texted my mate and he came out to where i was and then i dropped my bike, walked across the road and picked him up by his shirt and my mate shows up as i'm letting this kid down and being the agressive kid Sam (my mate) is. He goes for a punch, right in the stomach so this poser kid gets winded and his gay fag friends ride off whilst he lay there in pain.

Anyway,

That's sick, i love loud hubs but this is really the only time i've been looking for a loud-ish hub.

Yeah the kid doesn't know shit about bikes, in fact, as most of you know i had an Impurity WTF V2! Frame a while back. So he came up to me on Friday saying he ordered one for his bike. He's been asking all these questions about BB bearings so on and i told him he needs to buy a new BB kit while his is practically new anyway and it'd fit fine already. But i guess taking apart his bike would be an alright idea. I can't really out ride him because he uses his bike to get to and from school, for him, BMX is all about the quality of your bike not the fun nor the tricks.

loud hubs are annoying to me LOL
i wanna get a freecoaster

10/24/2010 5:46 AM

I also hate loud hubs, super annoying. Plus, loud doesn't mean better, that is just a misconception. People used to say the same thing about freewheels. If you want noise, just put a card in your spokes.

10/24/2010 6:11 AM

way to be a teenage bitch about it
just ride your bike and tell the kid to shut the fuck
youre a bitch

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

10/24/2010 8:39 AM

my hubs completely quiet and it aint even a freecoaster :p

when im on my bike, none of life's bullshit phazes me. my mind is free
sub to me on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/devonisadirtygirl?feature=mhum
follow me on twitter and ill follow back! @thedevonrussell

10/24/2010 8:46 AM

odysseybmx244 wrote: this sounds kinda dumb but this is what i do with my primo mix is put sponges under the springs

huh

REFS LIST IN PROFILE

Ressler711 is the definition of "chill rider."
I'm fundyssey23 and I approve this message.

"In the streets."

10/24/2010 8:49 AM

just come up beside him while hes riding and pull a sick trick and shut him up lol

All my edits are iPhone edits...

BIKE CHECK - BTM ON GSPORTS

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - EASTERN - UNITED - ODYSSEY

TWITTER!

10/24/2010 8:50 AM

put sand on the driver lol.

im alex, and i like to ride my bike.
MOTW 5/24/2010 - 5/30/2010.
BOTM february 2011.

10/24/2010 9:09 AM

lol why do u keep changing ur avatar

refs: Spikez5, cokacola, dacumup213 (x2), josh estey, Blake El Gingero, naters14, Harry95, pcoco, hattrckhcky, bstick, kevinl, Sunday.bmx21, dgisback, iridebmxeveryday, I RIDE

10/24/2010 9:14 AM

gstring02 wrote: lol why do u keep changing ur avatar

and they're always something hot! haha why do guys want us to have boners while we talk about hubs?

All my edits are iPhone edits...

BIKE CHECK - BTM ON GSPORTS

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - EASTERN - UNITED - ODYSSEY

TWITTER!

10/24/2010 9:20 AM

if your really that emotional about a kid being a poser, why are you on vital?

but in all seriousness just make a edit of you riding,show everybody in school then they'll know your better

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

10/24/2010 9:26 AM

Get paint thinner and pour it in his hub.

10/24/2010 9:26 AM

stevenpailesbmx wrote: if your really that emotional about a kid being a poser, why are you on vital?

but in all seriousness just make a edit of you riding,show everybody in school then they'll know your better

This.

10/24/2010 10:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/24/2010 10:32 AM

bmx_is_rad wrote: Righto, well he's really getting on my nerves and i was riding home a week or two ago and along he comes on his scooter with two little scooter fags and starts paying me out (attempting to) this went on for about a minute or so, back then i had my phone so i texted my mate and he came out to where i was and then i dropped my bike, walked across the road and picked him up by his shirt and my mate shows up as i'm letting this kid down and being the agressive kid Sam (my mate) is. He goes for a punch, right in the stomach so this poser kid gets winded and his gay fag friends ride off whilst he lay there in pain.

Anyway,

so if you can't outride him why do you keep hating on him? i wish it was like the older days when everybody just got along

Blake El Gingero said:motocross doesn't take skill. i ride a dirtbike.

10/24/2010 10:35 AM

brentrides wrote: way to be a teenage bitch about it
just ride your bike and tell the kid to shut the fuck
youre a bitch

^^^^^^^^^

10/24/2010 10:37 AM

just ride your bike and keep your homies bro

if he spent more on a hub then his bike that's cool for him
i heard chris kings are really loud but whatever about just do a gnarly trick at your school and everyone will know your the biker and not him

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

10/24/2010 10:54 AM

its really not worth the whole process get a rant v2 de grease it and it will sound just like a chris king. but who really cares about whos bike is better.

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

10/24/2010 10:58 AM

Damn thats fucked up. Haha beat the shit out of him.

Live Love RIDE

BMX isn't just a hobby it's a LIFESTYLE

Ride OR Die

10/24/2010 10:59 AM

also

Are you really only 12?

Live Love RIDE

BMX isn't just a hobby it's a LIFESTYLE

Ride OR Die

10/24/2010 11:08 AM

Dick slap him

BIKE CHECK

"I'm gonna put a curse on you and all your kids will be born completely naked." - Jimi Hendrix

10/24/2010 11:48 AM

lmao, some fuckwit came to my school and stole my girl and friends.
thought they were screwing.
He's very very gay, asked me out and came on to me.

Although he wasn't a biker though, so it's a little different,
Simply, dont fight him cause everyone will think that your a little thug.
Outride the little fucker.

10/24/2010 12:05 PM

Go cry. Your hub isn't as loud. You call him a super poser. Power LUL

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Mutiny- Kink- Odyssey- Eclat
Facebook

10/24/2010 12:18 PM

to me it sounds like you want to make your hub louder but you don't wanna admit that you want it louder so you made a story about some kid ruining your 12 year old life

vital's redneck

Post a Reply to: Hub Modifications.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm