4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

I missed you guys

9/16/2013 6:26 AM

Tom, four, Chris and others.... i missed you dudes. it got real gay on here real fast. Revitalize Vital!

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

9/16/2013 6:30 AM

No

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

9/16/2013 6:31 AM

At least not until you guys stop treating me like shit and start treatin me like a god

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

9/16/2013 6:37 AM

Interesting. I completely forgot all about you.

9/16/2013 6:37 AM

SickDude wrote: At least not until you guys stop treating me like shit and start treatin me like a god

i will treat you like a god when you can hop 3 whip and hop 7 lolol

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim

n-dür on facebook

9/16/2013 6:51 AM

Fondue wrote: Interesting. I completely forgot all about you.

Haha this, i guess its just because my enjoyment on vital didnt revolve around three guys

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90, dirtstars22
text me323.245.2827

9/16/2013 9:43 AM

Haha I don't see it happening my man. After I buy the shit I want I'm off. Only reason I got on vital in the first place was the Fs section and since that's full of a bunch of shithead 14 year olds who think it's okay to steal stuff from people I doubt I'll be there much either. I don't have much interest in talking about bikes any more not to mention almost all the cool people have left except you and a few others.

9/16/2013 11:44 AM

Scenekid69 wrote: Haha I don't see it happening my man. After I buy the shit I want I'm off. Only reason I got on vital in the first place was the Fs section and since that's full of a bunch of shithead 14 year olds who think it's okay to steal stuff from people I doubt I'll be there much either. I don't have much interest in talking about bikes any more not to mention almost all the cool people have left except you and a few others.

i may have persuaded sNm to get skype... if he does i'll add him to the group.

9/16/2013 5:07 PM

Scenekid69 wrote: Haha I don't see it happening my man. After I buy the shit I want I'm off. Only reason I got on vital in the first place was the Fs section and since that's full of a bunch of shithead 14 year olds who think it's okay to steal stuff from people I doubt I'll be there much either. I don't have much interest in talking about bikes any more not to mention almost all the cool people have left except you and a few others.

Zach P-D wrote: i may have persuaded sNm to get skype... if he does i'll add him to the group.

i forgot to download it. but i joined vital v2

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

9/16/2013 5:45 PM

Thanks for remembering me...

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

9/16/2013 5:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/16/2013 5:58 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: Thanks for remembering me...

i said and others... i never talked to you much lol

Refs:

n-dür on facebook

9/16/2013 7:42 PM

SnM An1mal wrote: i said and others... i never talked to you much lol

awkward...

--->thread death

9/16/2013 7:48 PM

SnM An1mal wrote: i said and others... i never talked to you much lol

I know man I'm just kidding. I was a semi lurker

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post a Reply to: I missed you guys

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm