4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

I should've learned this earlier(half cab problem)

12/6/2012 9:49 PM

I just learned how to form 180s, but whenever I fakie, I don't know how to cab out. Do you guys have any tips or tutorials on these
BTW thanks guys for your help on 180s

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/7/2012 1:44 PM

technically a fakie, but this still helped me a lot How to Fakie
hope this helps

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/7/2012 2:07 PM

Press harder on your pedals and try to kinda nose dive
That's how i do them

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

Bike Check.

12/7/2012 6:24 PM

if you dont have regular roll outs down, dont try other styles of fakies.

Dr.Pepper is the shit, i wish i was sponsored by it, but then id get diabetes....

12/7/2012 9:53 PM

First off YOU DUM MUTHERFUCKER,
step 1: fukin jump
step 2: spin your fukin direction
step 3: land on da groung
step 4: peddal tha fuckk backwords
step 5: u fukin done
i hope i helped you you fukin asshole i hope you fall trying your 180s and split your head open so your brains fall out all over the ground you fuker

I ride street.

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

12/7/2012 9:57 PM

yaya2893 wrote: First off YOU DUM MUTHERFUCKER,
step 1: fukin jump
step 2: spin your fukin direction
step 3: land on da groung
step 4: peddal tha fuckk backwords
step 5: u fukin done
i hope i helped you you fukin asshole i hope you fall trying your 180s and split your head open so your brains fall out all over the ground you fuker

Homo

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

12/7/2012 10:25 PM

SickDude wrote: I just learned how to form 180s, but whenever I fakie, I don't know how to cab out. Do you guys have any tips or tutorials on these
BTW thanks guys for your help on 180s

I learnt cabs before fakies, I learnt them on a 30KG Mongoose, So it shouldn't be too hard.. You want to reverse your 180. Which is carving like a normal 180, but going backwards... It's just two exactly the same 180's but just you have to pedal to get out of it while hoping...? It's more simple than a damn fakie lol.

12/7/2012 10:27 PM

idiot CuNt

I ride street.

get amaon gift cards or money sent to your paypal for free! http://www.rebelbucks.com/?ref=yaya2893-0

12/8/2012 2:23 AM

take your chain off then u have to cab out haha
Post a Reply to: I should've learned this earlier(half cab problem)

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm