4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

INFO. Primo Coaster

12/12/2013 8:35 PM

More info about the somewhat anticipated Primo Coaster.

Snap on hubguards , no adjustable slack , available as a complete wheel. Sounds like a dream ! Plus heavy hitters like Garrett , Ty , and Sean Ricany ride them.

Puberty hit Hermoine like a bus...

#Lacehubsnotweed

Check out my whip here

12/12/2013 8:53 PM

impressive

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.
instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!
old edit

12/12/2013 10:04 PM

the snap on hub guards are sick. definitely sounds like its gonna be a good one

Bike Check [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/cole-rides,108028/setup,86510] ;
Insta --------------- cole_rides

12/12/2013 10:34 PM

I'd still get an ├ęclat blind over it.. They're bin working on the blind for what like 8 years now.. That's including what wtp did with it

Bang Bang bmx

12/12/2013 10:40 PM

Saw this earlier, neat for sure & also cool how they include guards with EACH hub they make now, but (unpopular opinion time), I think the guards are dumb. if someone doesn't use the guard, the area where it snaps onto the lock nut will look weird and also doesn't seem like it would be adequate surface area to sit alone against the dropout. just what it looks like though, could be wrong. I would much rather chromoly guards myself so I wouldn't use the guards it comes with anyway

12/13/2013 4:55 AM

I like the "complete wheel" setup and the included guards. Only thing I'm not too stoked on is the non-adjustable slack. Although that's not really a problem if it comes with a pretty decent amount of slack.

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/13/2013 5:53 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Saw this earlier, neat for sure & also cool how they include guards with EACH hub they make now, but (unpopular opinion time), I think the guards are dumb. if someone doesn't use the guard, the area where it snaps onto the lock nut will look weird and also doesn't seem like it would be adequate surface area to sit alone against the dropout. just what it looks like though, could be wrong. I would much rather chromoly guards myself so I wouldn't use the guards it comes with anyway

It looks like the "snap on" part is integrated into the hardware, so I would imagine it comes with non snap on hardware or even a shim that snaps on instead of the guards. Its a good design, but if they dont release crmo guards I think it might be limited.

Life behind bars.

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

For sale!! 21" The Make Croft $100, Mutiny Glam v2 $20, Custom trans blue Odyssey Lumberjacks $20! Get at me!

12/13/2013 8:39 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote: It looks like the "snap on" part is integrated into the hardware, so I would imagine it comes with non snap on hardware or even a shim that snaps on instead of the guards. Its a good design, but if they dont release crmo guards I think it might be limited.

That's what I kinda figured, I hope that's how it is anyway cause if I ever needed to buy one I'd be sketched out by that. Probably not a big issue but still. They said in the link something along the lines of sliding with nylon guards is an amazing feeling but I've ridden the BSD pc guard which I'm assuming is similar, and I still prefer chromoly over it anyway. They might be perfect for someone else but not me haha

12/13/2013 10:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/13/2013 10:36 AM

ThugLifeBmxRiderz wrote: I'd still get an ├ęclat blind over it.. They're bin working on the blind for what like 8 years now.. That's including what wtp did with it

Yeah, because they are that old...

WTP's old FC and the Eclat are not the same

twitter

PROBZ

12/13/2013 3:43 PM

I want one. If the hubguards do their job and last for a while then I don't care. I really dig the whole idea of keeping it simple. They got it spot on with the no slack adjustment. I figure people who ride it will just get used to it without fretting about adjusting it all the time. I could care less about adjustment , it should be dope just riding one , yunno?

And the snap on guards was a great idea. As mentioned , if they protect the hub that it should be fine.

Puberty hit Hermoine like a bus...

#Lacehubsnotweed

Check out my whip here

Post a Reply to: INFO. Primo Coaster

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm