4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Ideas for a BMX Part in a Talent Show.

3/25/2014 6:37 PM

As of right now, this is an idea. I'm not really too sure on how to go about it, but i know i wanna jump off the stage!

It is my senior year and the auditions for the talent show are pretty soon, so i have these few ideas, feel free to add and tell me what you think!

1.) short and sweet and to the point. About a minute of some showy flat tricks (a truckdriver, some nutty looking 360s, big 180s, manual 180s, stuff thatll look neat, and 30 seconds after i jump off the stage and riding about in the crowd.)

2.) Somehow getting a ramp in there (a kicker) and doing some tricks involving that as well as a few other bits.

I really don't have too much of an idea, but i do know that i could seriously kill it. I just wanna know what you guys would say would be a good idea! What sort of tricks do you think the crowd would most enjoy?

3/25/2014 7:15 PM

Would be really cool. I wouldn't think they would let you ride on a stage though. Do some barspins......and film it.

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Why do drugs when you can ride BMX?

Not blazing, just tazing.

3/25/2014 7:17 PM

Do a 3 naked...thats a guaranteed win

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90
text me323.245.2827

3/25/2014 7:18 PM

i wanted to do the same a while ago

3/25/2014 7:36 PM

I doubt they'd let you if it was wood floor. Bike could make a big gash if you fucked up

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

3/25/2014 9:18 PM

^^^^^

3/25/2014 9:29 PM

mitchovich wrote: I doubt they'd let you if it was wood floor. Bike could make a big gash if you fucked up

Fucked up if gash could bike you.

3/25/2014 9:58 PM

During talent show ride onto stage and have really loud brakes jump off stage and leave.

Refs: Bought from Four ,TommyBoy & Xxohioanxx Traded tomdon & sold to Big Curn,tomdon,Four & Subrosa Luver

3/25/2014 10:08 PM

flatland nigga

Fuck BMX

3/25/2014 10:20 PM

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote: flatland nigga

Flatland would be a better idea

making half retarded post at the moment

3/25/2014 10:28 PM

Yeah, I think flatland is solely the only option for some kind of show. You still need lots of room and depends on what the surface the ground is.

Most up-to-date/latest bike check.

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

3/25/2014 10:37 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote: During talent show ride onto stage and have really loud brakes jump off stage and leave.

This and havr an old dude following you shooting those party popper things into the seats

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90
text me323.245.2827

3/26/2014 2:02 AM

Yeah, as said before flatland is the best for talent shows. I think that you dont do flatland lol, but doing some trick, getting a ramp and jumping of the stage would be cool.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/26/2014 9:10 AM

i did a flatland show at a elementary school carnival, and I'll tell you now that that stage/wood floor SUCKS and is SLICK AS FUCK. Good luck

3/26/2014 9:21 AM

Learn to time machine, then jump off the stage and ride away.

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

3/26/2014 10:28 AM

adamnmexican wrote: i did a flatland show at a elementary school carnival, and I'll tell you now that that stage/wood floor SUCKS and is SLICK AS FUCK. Good luck

Did you fail?

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/26/2014 11:12 AM

adamnmexican wrote: i did a flatland show at a elementary school carnival, and I'll tell you now that that stage/wood floor SUCKS and is SLICK AS FUCK. Good luck

T-rider wrote: Did you fail?

i slid out on a g-turn

3/26/2014 12:55 PM

that sucks man. BUt his stage might be made with another surface.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/26/2014 2:47 PM

Just do a load of bar variations and stick a footjam whip in the middle I recommend doing it pegless though just to reduce the chance of fucking up the stage

3/26/2014 2:59 PM

Jamie.MacMillan.28 wrote: Just do a load of bar variations and stick a footjam whip in the middle I recommend doing it pegless though just to reduce the chance of fucking up the stage

How would you damage the stage with pegs if you are not grinding?

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/26/2014 3:23 PM

Yeah, i have ridden bikes on it actually (without permission) and It isnt too bad. And yeah, i will haha

3/27/2014 10:22 AM

Jamie.MacMillan.28 wrote: Just do a load of bar variations and stick a footjam whip in the middle I recommend doing it pegless though just to reduce the chance of fucking up the stage

T-rider wrote: How would you damage the stage with pegs if you are not grinding?

Falling that is how

3/27/2014 10:27 AM

T-rider wrote: How would you damage the stage with pegs if you are not grinding?

Jamie.MacMillan.28 wrote: Falling that is how

The bike could land on the grind-side and BOOM! two big ass holes in the stage. Good luck graduating-the principal will hate you.

You know what my bike's name is? Bike.
That Emily chick does some damn good shovel work you should get her out at the trails-eskimojay
"Are there any downsides to your career?" "Yup-downside icepicks, but I've never been able to do downside double pegs."-Tony Hamlin
UPDATED BIKE CHECK

3/27/2014 1:30 PM

Jamie.MacMillan.28 wrote: Falling that is how

Shortdude wrote: The bike could land on the grind-side and BOOM! two big ass holes in the stage. Good luck graduating-the principal will hate you.

true, i didnt think about falling lol.

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Post a Reply to: Ideas for a BMX Part in a Talent Show.

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm