4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Indoor skatepark

7/15/2014 12:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2014 12:28 PM

in your own home!
What would be your ideal indoor skate park set up?

(this is just creative imagination you guys, lets not take this thread seriously at all.)

I would buy a 3-4 bedroom house with nice tall ceilings. Knock down all walls except for the master bed room kitchen and laundry room. I would then clear out EVERYTHING. The house would be EMPTY (Except the master bed room which would have my video game consoul bed and tv clothes bathroom etc.) and then i would invest in THIS.

http://www.freshpark.com/park-in-a-cart-skatepark.html

Park on a Cart Includes:
2 – Quarter pipes
6 – Fun Box / Manual Pads
2 – Ultimate Launch Ramps
1 – Ultimate Grind Kit
2 – Safety Rail
2 – Fun Box / Manual Pad Extension Legs
1 – Rolling 2500lb Capacity Cart
1 – Leg and Hardware Storage Bin

So I could pack up and move ramps and boxes as I'd need them.

This.... would be my dream home.
with a MASSIVE bowl in the backyard. that I could fill up with water when needed as use as apool lol

Ride park in a/c and don't even have to leave home!!!! :D I'm doing this. Fo shoooo!

7/15/2014 12:33 PM

Knocking down all the walls seems very smart structurally.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/15/2014 12:41 PM

lol yeah. That would not be good actually. maybe I'll have it built without many indoor walls. good input.

7/15/2014 12:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2014 12:55 PM

If you do this...im moving in with you lol,and i planned on getting a house and building a park in the back

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/15/2014 2:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/15/2014 2:23 PM

if i where getting a house, i would make sure to get one with a big basement that has high ceilings and an open floor plan. Then proceed to build the worlds best basement skatepark! im not trying to be a dick.. but fuck ripping out walls where im going to live for temporary ramps.

7/15/2014 3:16 PM

Didn't dave have a bowl in his garage for a while?

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

7/15/2014 3:44 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Didn't dave have a bowl in his garage for a while?

Dave who, dave mirra? lol luckyyy!

7/15/2014 3:45 PM

Thomas_Kerrigan wrote: if i where getting a house, i would make sure to get one with a big basement that has high ceilings and an open floor plan. Then proceed to build the worlds best basement skatepark! im not trying to be a dick.. but fuck ripping out walls where im going to live for temporary ramps.

ur not being a dick dude its cool. Yeah ruining the structural integrity of the home would be no bueno for sure. lol thats a fucking sick idea man. catching some air in ur basement fly out to the kitchen to throw a pizza in the oven then manny back into the bowl lol

7/15/2014 4:36 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Didn't dave have a bowl in his garage for a while?

ghostx720 wrote: Dave who, dave mirra? lol luckyyy!

Dave Lawrence

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

7/15/2014 4:52 PM

Oh word. Nice!
Post a Reply to: Indoor skatepark

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm