Participating Members

  • Vital BMX member BMXism
    36778 BMXism http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/36778/avatar/c50_000_0011_1411948922.jpg?1411948825 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/BMXism,36778/all 12/01/08 11 1 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/BMXism,36778/setup 79 3073 228
  • Vital BMX member Cellmember
    68761 Cellmember http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/68761/avatar/c50_133045720_1291587050.jpg?1293148303 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Cellmember,68761/all 09/21/10 5 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Cellmember,68761/setup 56 775 92 5 2
  • Vital BMX member Dolphin
    69400 Dolphin http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/69400/avatar/c50_red_kitty_640x607.jpg?1341465744 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Dolphin,69400/all 10/03/10 88 1806 19
  • Vital BMX member Thomas_Kerrigan
    72636 Thomas_Kerrigan http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/72636/avatar/c50_image_1389166302.jpg?1389165504 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Thomas-Kerrigan,72636/all 12/07/10 5 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Thomas-Kerrigan,72636/setup 19 570 33
  • Vital BMX member mitchovich
    77757 mitchovich http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/77757/avatar/c50_image_1395007834.jpg?1395007589 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/mitchovich,77757/all 04/09/11 9 277
  • Vital BMX member Four
    81082 Four http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/81082/avatar/c50_yxqd1ai1gqba0w8svkl6_1442600484.jpg?1442599490 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Four,81082/all 06/19/11 20 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Four,81082/setup 104 5816 11
  • Vital BMX member Brayden_Buckingham
    82424 Brayden_Buckingham http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/82424/avatar/c50_image_1465865153.jpg?1465864271 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Brayden-Buckingham,82424/all 07/17/11 7 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Brayden-Buckingham,82424/setup 403 5769 268 10 7
  • Vital BMX member one try kid
    82728 one try kid http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/82728/avatar/c50_rondahair_zpsdb6bahvj_1455669946.jpg?1455669740 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/one-try-kid,82728/all 07/24/11 6 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/one-try-kid,82728/setup 11 1463 2
  • Vital BMX member Xxohioanxx
    84146 Xxohioanxx http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/84146/avatar/c50_47028_101011776630841_132097_n_1438878770.jpg?1438878611 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Xxohioanxx,84146/all 08/27/11 12 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Xxohioanxx,84146/setup 56 5291 58 17 5
  • Vital BMX member Collin_McClenahan
    86211 Collin_McClenahan http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/86211/avatar/c50_profilepic_1439789055.jpg?1439788393 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Collin-McClenahan,86211/all 10/20/11 1 52 2464 4 4
  • Vital BMX member TheBrandonFranke
    90962 TheBrandonFranke http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/90962/avatar/c50_blazerLS1Bucket_1424231192.jpg?1424230485 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/TheBrandonFranke,90962/all 02/26/12 112 2418 5 2
  • Vital BMX member EddiMundo
    91356 EddiMundo http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/91356/avatar/c50_20160330_184742_1460112506.jpg?1460111701 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/EddiMundo,91356/all 03/08/12 2 3 14 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/EddiMundo,91356/setup 190 2814 2 31 3 3
  • Vital BMX member G-LandRider
    92507 G-LandRider http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/92507/avatar/c50_image_1375158756.jpg?1375158451 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/G-LandRider,92507/all 04/07/12 5 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/G-LandRider,92507/setup 46 571 1 6 2
  • Vital BMX member Topsey
    93719 Topsey http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/93719/avatar/c50_LightLion_1398653981.jpg?1398653427 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Topsey,93719/all 05/06/12 15 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Topsey,93719/setup 71 3966 146 7
  • Vital BMX member feeble_to_face
    94505 feeble_to_face http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/94505/avatar/c50_vought_corsair_f4u_ww2_wwii_aircraft_1920x1080_hd_wallpaper_782793_1454633513.jpg?1454633251 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/feeble-to-face,94505/all 05/26/12 12 1 1 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/feeble-to-face,94505/setup 225 3433 51 3
  • Vital BMX member Mikel8149
    96520 Mikel8149 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/96520/avatar/c50_47028_101011776630841_132097_n_00005_20150806_015645_1438841054.jpg?1438840734 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Mikel8149,96520/all 07/20/12 1 109 4526 4
  • Vital BMX member T-rider
    102936 T-rider http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102936/avatar/c50_IMG_20140614_163252_2004512666_1402756553.jpg?1402756424 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/T-rider,102936/all 02/07/13 4 66 4809 2 1 1
  • Vital BMX member Soulrebelrastaman
    102984 Soulrebelrastaman http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102984/avatar/c50_image_1423173800.jpg?1423173468 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Soulrebelrastaman,102984/all 02/09/13 95 2237 20
  • Vital BMX member Brian_Griffin
    103354 Brian_Griffin http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/103354/avatar/c50_IMG_20151121_120009_223_1448199830.jpg?1448198953 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Brian-Griffin,103354/all 02/22/13 2 22 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Brian-Griffin,103354/setup 43 640 2 1
  • Vital BMX member jamiespadina
    103681 jamiespadina http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/103681/avatar/c50_air_1413434584.jpg?1413433917 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/jamiespadina,103681/all 03/06/13 1 2 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/jamiespadina,103681/setup 95 1442 7 11
  • Vital BMX member handlebar-to-face
    103879 handlebar-to-face http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/103879/avatar/c50_s_m_gravity_400pix_1370722046.jpg?1370721875 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/handlebar-to-face,103879/all 03/12/13 1 101 4687 2
  • Vital BMX member blaaaaaaaaa
    103921 blaaaaaaaaa http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/103921/avatar/c50_image_1443538790.jpg?1443538243 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/blaaaaaaaaa,103921/all 03/14/13 6 4 135 4026 5
  • Vital BMX member TheRadDragon
    106014 TheRadDragon http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/106014/avatar/c50_Dragon_on_keytar_1422307803.jpg?1422306821 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/TheRadDragon,106014/all 06/05/13 1 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/TheRadDragon,106014/setup 44 639 2 1
  • Vital BMX member Stocksy
    106345 Stocksy http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/106345/avatar/c50_Tops_1439789482.jpg?1439788828 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Stocksy,106345/all 06/18/13 3 1 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Stocksy,106345/setup 153 2235 1
  • Vital BMX member K_A_N_E_
    106758 K_A_N_E_ http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/106758/avatar/c50_1908376_743429109054852_4480160112521288533_n_1408568840.jpg?1408568630 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/K-A-N-E,106758/all 07/06/13 3 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/K-A-N-E,106758/setup 91 1441 14 2
  • Vital BMX member biggybuggy
    107501 biggybuggy http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/107501/avatar/c50_2015_08_21_09.27.43_1_1440912113.jpg?1440911743 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/biggybuggy,107501/all 08/13/13 1 317 4161 1
  • Vital BMX member neophyte16
    107608 neophyte16 /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/neophyte16,107608/all 08/20/13 3 27 561 1
  • Vital BMX member Ricked_Em
    108214 Ricked_Em http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/108214/avatar/c50_FullSizeRender_1421204022.jpg?1421203123 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Ricked-Em,108214/all 09/30/13 4 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Ricked-Em,108214/setup 87 1173 7
  • Vital BMX member kokyandrei
    109191 kokyandrei http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/109191/avatar/c50_IMG_1610_1394571004.jpg?1394570206 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/kokyandrei,109191/all 12/07/13 2 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/kokyandrei,109191/setup 14 142 2
  • Vital BMX member tr1x
    109554 tr1x http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/109554/avatar/c50_IMG_20140427_155636_1399420435.jpg?1399420337 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/tr1x,109554/all 01/03/14 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/tr1x,109554/setup 16 266 1
  • Vital BMX member Jamie.MacMillan.28
    109841 Jamie.MacMillan.28 /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Jamie-MacMillan-28,109841/all 01/18/14 3 47 2
  • Vital BMX member notorious NIG
    110558 notorious NIG http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/110558/avatar/c50_tobes2_1409502756.jpg?1409502067 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/notorious-NIG,110558/all 02/26/14 1 10 504

Influences

Related:
Create New Tag

Brayden_Buckingham

Vital BMX member Brayden_Buckingham
82424 Brayden_Buckingham http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/82424/avatar/c50_image_1465865153.jpg?1465864271 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Brayden-Buckingham,82424/all 07/17/11 7 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Brayden-Buckingham,82424/setup 403 5769 268 10 7

Posts: 6172

Joined: 7/17/2011

Location: CAN

4/4/2014 11:25 PM

What are your opinions on current BMX influences. Good and bad. Like riders , companies , trends , whatever.

Good : Americian made parts
BMX Owned companies
Positive riders

Bad : "sketchy" people on bmx bikes
Abundance of tricks but not having fun or style
Adam22

My S&M Bonesaw

Cellmember

Vital BMX member Cellmember
68761 Cellmember http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/68761/avatar/c50_133045720_1291587050.jpg?1293148303 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Cellmember,68761/all 09/21/10 5 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Cellmember,68761/setup 56 775 92 5 2

Posts: 831

Joined: 9/21/2010

Location: Sydney, AUS

4/5/2014 1:06 AM

Good
Reliable parts no matter where they come from
Good honest down to earth rider's

Bad
Asshat, lieing dirty loud mouth rider's
Unreliable parts/ defect after defect after defect, yes I have the best luck with defected parts, meaning all the damn time/ nearly.
People who hate on anything for the sake of it with no reason what so ever.

YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/thecellmember
Check out my Ebay Channel
http://myworld.ebay.com.au/thecellmember
Vital Bmx Ref's / Username: Cellmember
SOLD TO-xXxbeans,bmx_is_rad,tierra3
Bmx-Forum Ref's / Username: Cellmember
SOLD TO-itsjoshua,1996kc,JUSZT1N,getkinky,bmxisrad,GUMP,Riian,United.,DanPedals,jLay,xXxbeans

T-rider

Vital BMX member T-rider
102936 T-rider http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102936/avatar/c50_IMG_20140614_163252_2004512666_1402756553.jpg?1402756424 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/T-rider,102936/all 02/07/13 4 66 4809 2 1 1

Posts: 4875

Joined: 2/7/2013

Location: ESP

4/5/2014 7:07 AM

Good:
Most parts of legit brans are reliable.
Bad:
OSS

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

handlebar-to-face

Vital BMX member handlebar-to-face
103879 handlebar-to-face http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/103879/avatar/c50_s_m_gravity_400pix_1370722046.jpg?1370721875 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/handlebar-to-face,103879/all 03/12/13 1 101 4687 2

Posts: 4788

Joined: 3/12/2013

Location: Hawthorne, CA USA

4/5/2014 7:29 AM

Good:
Parts that are made strong and not focused on being the lightest
Riders having fun riding and not taking it too serious

Bad:
Everyone wanting the "trendy" parts
People like hookridick or whatever her name is
swag

THOU SHALL NOT COMMIT SKOOTERY
Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin
text me323.245.2827

Stocksy

Vital BMX member Stocksy
106345 Stocksy http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/106345/avatar/c50_Tops_1439789482.jpg?1439788828 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Stocksy,106345/all 06/18/13 3 1 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Stocksy,106345/setup 153 2235 1

Posts: 2388

Joined: 6/18/2013

Location: Shithole, WV USA

4/5/2014 7:32 AM

Good:
Lifetime Warranties
Sales
Good people
Quality parts
Dans Comp

Bad:
Adam22
OSS
Drug use in edits

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

biggybuggy

Vital BMX member biggybuggy
107501 biggybuggy http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/107501/avatar/c50_2015_08_21_09.27.43_1_1440912113.jpg?1440911743 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/biggybuggy,107501/all 08/13/13 1 317 4161 1

Posts: 4478

Joined: 8/13/2013

Location: Fallon, NV USA

4/5/2014 8:56 AM

Good
Vital
Willing community
Topsey
The merged

Bad
Tcu
Snakes
People who assume we're all "Punk ass kids!" (Join the pak)
Bulldozing trails

Xxohioanxx

Vital BMX member Xxohioanxx
84146 Xxohioanxx http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/84146/avatar/c50_47028_101011776630841_132097_n_1438878770.jpg?1438878611 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Xxohioanxx,84146/all 08/27/11 12 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Xxohioanxx,84146/setup 56 5291 58 17 5

Posts: 5347

Joined: 8/27/2011

Location: Columbus, OH USA

4/5/2014 9:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2014 4:19 PM

Good:
Terrible One
Joe Rich
Barcodes
Bikeguide
Trails
Tree Bicycle Co
Odyssey
Ruben
Flatland riding
FBM

Bad:
Street riding
VitalBMX
OSS
TCU
Adam22
Swaggots
Famous swaggots
Swag
Yolo
"I smoke weed, look how cool I am"
Half link chains
Gum tires
Fiend
Shadow
Edit: "Oh, you like a company that is popular because they make the best parts? Take their dildo out of your ass."
Edit: Supporting companies purely because they aren't as popular
Edit: Getting butthurt because of what is obviously a joke

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

neophyte16

Vital BMX member neophyte16
107608 neophyte16 /images/default/avatar/c50.png http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/neophyte16,107608/all 08/20/13 3 27 561 1

Posts: 588

Joined: 8/20/2013

Location: PHL

4/5/2014 11:27 AM

GOOD:
People who appreciate and enjoy watching things we do.

BAD:
Drugs
People buy trendy parts but doesn't ride.

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

K_A_N_E_

Vital BMX member K_A_N_E_
106758 K_A_N_E_ http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/106758/avatar/c50_1908376_743429109054852_4480160112521288533_n_1408568840.jpg?1408568630 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/K-A-N-E,106758/all 07/06/13 3 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/K-A-N-E,106758/setup 91 1441 14 2

Posts: 1532

Joined: 7/6/2013

Location: IRL

4/5/2014 12:44 PM

Good :

Quality parts
Free shipping
Sales
Vital BMX
Helpful riders

Bad :

Really slow street edits
Bar after bar in an edit
Shitty parts
Popped tubes
Riders who criticize everything

I'm gonna need bigger bars

T-rider

Vital BMX member T-rider
102936 T-rider http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102936/avatar/c50_IMG_20140614_163252_2004512666_1402756553.jpg?1402756424 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/T-rider,102936/all 02/07/13 4 66 4809 2 1 1

Posts: 4875

Joined: 2/7/2013

Location: ESP

4/5/2014 3:03 PM

Popped tubes are definitely the worst sir.^

RIDE OR DIE



THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

Topsey

Vital BMX member Topsey
93719 Topsey http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/93719/avatar/c50_LightLion_1398653981.jpg?1398653427 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Topsey,93719/all 05/06/12 15 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Topsey,93719/setup 71 3966 146 7

Posts: 4037

Joined: 5/6/2012

Location: GBR

4/5/2014 4:07 PM

Good:
People Who Are Down To Earth & Push BMX Onwards & Upwards - Regardless If They're Out Spoken & Say What They Wanna Say & Piss People Of Doing So!

Rider Owned Companies, People At Said Companies Who Make The Effort To Make Friends With Riders, Keep Them In The Loop, Treat People With RESPECT!

Riders Who Understand How The Real World Works! Understand How Manufacturing Works, The Time Things Take To Be Made, That There Will Be Cock Ups Along The Way, But If Companies Put In Work To Progress Yearly, They Might Have Been Shitty 10 Years Ago, But They ARE NOT NOW!!!

Bad:
Pig Ignorant Arrogant Douche Bags Who Blindly Follow The Pack, Ride The Same Parts, Will ONLY Ride 1 or 2 Companies Parts Because They Had A Good Reputation 10 Years Ago & Are Coasting On The Fumes Of That Reputation Because They're Now They're Pretty Boring & Offer Pretty Bog Standard Boring Products, Whilst "Shit Companies" ARE Pushing The Limits But They're Shit Because They Put Out A Few Bad Parts When They Started Out 8 To 10 Years Ago!

(Little Bit Hypocritical Here BUT....) People Who Criticize Other People For Doing There Own Thing! They Want To Do Something Different In BMX, It Might Not Fit Everyone's Idea Of What BMX Should Be, But Of Course Because It's Not What YOU Think BMX Should Be Those People Are Automatically Douche Bag C-Words & Are A Bad Thing For BMX. Well Have You Ever Thought YOU Might Be The Bad Person In BMX? Hmmmm!

Hate In General, I'm Fed Up With It! Like MASSIVELY Fed Up With It! When I First Started Riding, There Was None Of This Company A. Is the Best & Every Single Company, ESPECIALLY Company B. Is Utterly Shit In Comparison! People Nowadays Seem To Have Such A Hard On For A Certain Company They're Willing To Insult & Even BULLY People Who Have Different Views To Theirs!

Which Brings Me To!... Bullying, You Might Laugh It Off, Don't Be Silly I'm Not A Bully! BUT! You Slag People Off Call Them Names Tell Them How Shit Their Bike Is, They're Crap At Riding, They Should Give Up Etc! "Go Suck A Bag Of Aids Dicks" Is One I've Had! SERIOUSLY?! WTF Is Wrong With Self Entitled Little Internet Key Board Warriors These Days!!!!???

If I Didn't Have So Many Friends & People I'm Fond Of On This Site & I DO Like Being Part Of The Vital BMX Community! (Unlike Some!) I'd Be Gone Myself! Just Because A Small Group Of Idiots Ruining BMX For Me! I'd Put Down The Laptop, Turn It Off & Never Bother With It Again! There's Just SOOOOO MUCH Arrogance, Selfishness & People TOTALLY Unwilling To Help Others! It's Actually Quite Saddening, Where Did The Community Spirit Go???!!! To The Idiots Saying The Vital Is Bad, Errrmm Why Are You Here?! Is It Because The Other Forums That Are So Super Badass Are Failing Miserably Because No One On Them Is Riding BMX Anymore?! Vital Is the Best Place For People Who Actually RIDE?!?!! Yup I Think So! That's One Of The Things That Pisses Me Off Beyond All Belief! If You Don't Want To Be Part Of The Vital Community LOG OUT & DON'T COME BACK!!!

*END RANT*

feeble_to_face

Vital BMX member feeble_to_face
94505 feeble_to_face http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/94505/avatar/c50_vought_corsair_f4u_ww2_wwii_aircraft_1920x1080_hd_wallpaper_782793_1454633513.jpg?1454633251 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/feeble-to-face,94505/all 05/26/12 12 1 1 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/feeble-to-face,94505/setup 225 3433 51 3

Posts: 3658

Joined: 5/26/2012

Location: Temecula, CA USA

4/5/2014 4:17 PM

good influenced brands. (sunday, odyssey, tree)
Bad influences. OSS adam22

"Riding four piece bars is like getting a BJ from an ugly girl, Close your eyes and it feels the same."

-Feeble_to_face
I no longer ride D: Sold the bike to help get my life going.
Old bike VVV

California Living

Soulrebelrastaman

Vital BMX member Soulrebelrastaman
102984 Soulrebelrastaman http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/102984/avatar/c50_image_1423173800.jpg?1423173468 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Soulrebelrastaman,102984/all 02/09/13 95 2237 20

Posts: 2332

Joined: 2/9/2013

Location: GBR

4/5/2014 4:36 PM

GOOD THINGS...

1. The bikes and parts, they're so good these days compared to when I started riding.
2. The people, the majority of riders I come across are legit people.
3. The Internet, when I started out I had to wait once a year to catch the xgames on TV to see any ride footage.
4. The come up. Adam22 has done good things for bmx, despite some of his personal lifestyle choices which are his business.
5. Vitalbmx forum. Goes without saying really that there are some really fucking decent people & riders on here.

BAD THINGS

1. Sheeple
2. Swaggots
3. Chavs riding street
4. Annoying kids
5. Posers

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12


Xxohioanxx

Vital BMX member Xxohioanxx
84146 Xxohioanxx http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/84146/avatar/c50_47028_101011776630841_132097_n_1438878770.jpg?1438878611 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Xxohioanxx,84146/all 08/27/11 12 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Xxohioanxx,84146/setup 56 5291 58 17 5

Posts: 5347

Joined: 8/27/2011

Location: Columbus, OH USA

4/5/2014 4:45 PM

Topsey wrote:

Good:
People Who Are Down To Earth & Push BMX Onwards & Upwards - Regardless If They're Out Spoken & Say What They Wanna Say & Piss People Of Doing So!

Rider Owned Companies, People At Said Companies Who Make The Effort To Make Friends With Riders, Keep Them In The Loop, Treat People With RESPECT!

Riders Who Understand How The Real World Works! Understand How Manufacturing Works, The Time Things Take To Be Made, That There Will Be Cock Ups Along The Way, But If Companies Put In Work To Progress Yearly, They Might Have Been Shitty 10 Years Ago, But They ARE NOT NOW!!!

Bad:
Pig Ignorant Arrogant Douche Bags Who Blindly Follow The Pack, Ride The Same Parts, Will ONLY Ride 1 or 2 Companies Parts Because They Had A Good Reputation 10 Years Ago & Are Coasting On The Fumes Of That Reputation Because They're Now They're Pretty Boring & Offer Pretty Bog Standard Boring Products, Whilst "Shit Companies" ARE Pushing The Limits But They're Shit Because They Put Out A Few Bad Parts When They Started Out 8 To 10 Years Ago!

(Little Bit Hypocritical Here BUT....) People Who Criticize Other People For Doing There Own Thing! They Want To Do Something Different In BMX, It Might Not Fit Everyone's Idea Of What BMX Should Be, But Of Course Because It's Not What YOU Think BMX Should Be Those People Are Automatically Douche Bag C-Words & Are A Bad Thing For BMX. Well Have You Ever Thought YOU Might Be The Bad Person In BMX? Hmmmm!

Hate In General, I'm Fed Up With It! Like MASSIVELY Fed Up With It! When I First Started Riding, There Was None Of This Company A. Is the Best & Every Single Company, ESPECIALLY Company B. Is Utterly Shit In Comparison! People Nowadays Seem To Have Such A Hard On For A Certain Company They're Willing To Insult & Even BULLY People Who Have Different Views To Theirs!

Which Brings Me To!... Bullying, You Might Laugh It Off, Don't Be Silly I'm Not A Bully! BUT! You Slag People Off Call Them Names Tell Them How Shit Their Bike Is, They're Crap At Riding, They Should Give Up Etc! "Go Suck A Bag Of Aids Dicks" Is One I've Had! SERIOUSLY?! WTF Is Wrong With Self Entitled Little Internet Key Board Warriors These Days!!!!???

If I Didn't Have So Many Friends & People I'm Fond Of On This Site & I DO Like Being Part Of The Vital BMX Community! (Unlike Some!) I'd Be Gone Myself! Just Because A Small Group Of Idiots Ruining BMX For Me! I'd Put Down The Laptop, Turn It Off & Never Bother With It Again! There's Just SOOOOO MUCH Arrogance, Selfishness & People TOTALLY Unwilling To Help Others! It's Actually Quite Saddening, Where Did The Community Spirit Go???!!! To The Idiots Saying The Vital Is Bad, Errrmm Why Are You Here?! Is It Because The Other Forums That Are So Super Badass Are Failing Miserably Because No One On Them Is Riding BMX Anymore?! Vital Is the Best Place For People Who Actually RIDE?!?!! Yup I Think So! That's One Of The Things That Pisses Me Off Beyond All Belief! If You Don't Want To Be Part Of The Vital Community LOG OUT & DON'T COME BACK!!!

*END RANT*

"Regardless If They're Out Spoken & Say What They Wanna Say & Piss People Of Doing So!"

"Treat People With RESPECT!"

"Hate In General, I'm Fed Up With It! Like MASSIVELY Fed Up With It!"

"Which Brings Me To!... Bullying"

"Even BULLY People Who Have Different Views To Theirs!"

.....

"Pig Ignorant Arrogant Douche Bags"

"To The Idiots Saying The Vital Is Bad"

Nice. You can use my username if you want to next time.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

Four

Vital BMX member Four
81082 Four http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/81082/avatar/c50_yxqd1ai1gqba0w8svkl6_1442600484.jpg?1442599490 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Four,81082/all 06/19/11 20 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Four,81082/setup 104 5816 11

Posts: 5920

Joined: 6/19/2011

Location: Hyr00l, IN USA

4/5/2014 4:59 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2014 5:04 PM

Good: Xxohioanxx ^_^
nh


Bad:
everything else.
Vitalbmx
OSS

45 refs and counting check profile.



"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

TheBrandonFranke

Vital BMX member TheBrandonFranke
90962 TheBrandonFranke http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/90962/avatar/c50_blazerLS1Bucket_1424231192.jpg?1424230485 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/TheBrandonFranke,90962/all 02/26/12 112 2418 5 2

Posts: 2530

Joined: 2/26/2012

Location: Reynoldsburg, OH USA

4/5/2014 5:05 PM

Poverty stricken countries riding bmx = bad

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

Mikel8149

Vital BMX member Mikel8149
96520 Mikel8149 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/96520/avatar/c50_47028_101011776630841_132097_n_00005_20150806_015645_1438841054.jpg?1438840734 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Mikel8149,96520/all 07/20/12 1 109 4526 4

Posts: 4635

Joined: 7/20/2012

Location: NC, USA

4/5/2014 5:05 PM

Good: Odyssey/Sunday


Bad: Every other company.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

Collin_McClenahan

Vital BMX member Collin_McClenahan
86211 Collin_McClenahan http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/86211/avatar/c50_profilepic_1439789055.jpg?1439788393 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Collin-McClenahan,86211/all 10/20/11 1 52 2464 4 4

Posts: 2516

Joined: 10/20/2011

Location: Los Alamos, NM USA

4/5/2014 5:14 PM

Good:
Trails, Subrosa Park Party's, Fun, FBM, Beer, Punk rock, Bowls, Fastplants, Salt Lake City, Austin, Joe Rich/T1, Credence, Bone Deth, Friends, Road trips

Bad: My friends being dicks to each other, riding at 2mph, weed, douchebags

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

EddiMundo

Vital BMX member EddiMundo
91356 EddiMundo http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/91356/avatar/c50_20160330_184742_1460112506.jpg?1460111701 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/EddiMundo,91356/all 03/08/12 2 3 14 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/EddiMundo,91356/setup 190 2814 2 31 3 3

Posts: 3004

Joined: 3/8/2012

Location: GBR

4/5/2014 5:14 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Good:
Terrible One
Joe Rich
Barcodes
Bikeguide
Trails
Tree Bicycle Co
Odyssey
Ruben
Flatland riding
FBM

Bad:
Street riding
VitalBMX
OSS
TCU
Adam22
Swaggots
Famous swaggots
Swag
Yolo
"I smoke weed, look how cool I am"
Half link chains
Gum tires
Fiend
Shadow
Edit: "Oh, you like a company that is popular because they make the best parts? Take their dildo out of your ass."
Edit: Supporting companies purely because they aren't as popular
Edit: Getting butthurt because of what is obviously a joke

yeah im not gunna beat around the bush with this one. Ohian chill the fuck out yeah? its the internet, people fall out on it no need to keep going on about it. I only meant the dildo thing because you refuse to acknowlage any other companies good parts except odyssey and sunday. And im not 100%, but im pretty sure i never actually said anything about if I like or dislike shadow, i just recomended their new fork over their old one which someone asked about (instead of just going 'odyssey sunday or nothing' type of bs). Also, last time I checked, shadow ARE popular, alot more popular than most companies right now, just people like you refuse to like them because they used to have be fair shit.
Piss of back to you beloved bikeguide, please.



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Check out my edit on RideUKbmx!

K-B_Bmx YouTube channel, check it out! (Click on the pic!)


Topsey

Vital BMX member Topsey
93719 Topsey http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/93719/avatar/c50_LightLion_1398653981.jpg?1398653427 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Topsey,93719/all 05/06/12 15 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Topsey,93719/setup 71 3966 146 7

Posts: 4037

Joined: 5/6/2012

Location: GBR

4/5/2014 5:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2014 5:19 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

"Regardless If They're Out Spoken & Say What They Wanna Say & Piss People Of Doing So!"

"Treat People With RESPECT!"

"Hate In General, I'm Fed Up With It! Like MASSIVELY Fed Up With It!"

"Which Brings Me To!... Bullying"

"Even BULLY People Who Have Different Views To Theirs!"

.....

"Pig Ignorant Arrogant Douche Bags"

"To The Idiots Saying The Vital Is Bad"

Nice. You can use my username if you want to next time.

I Know That Was A Super Hypocritical Post.

I Wanted To Put Across The Point That The People Who Treat People That Way ARE The Bad Ones Themselves & If Defending A Majority % Makes Me A Bad Person To The Minimal % Then Fuck It! I Don't Really Care, I'm Fed Up Of The Lot Of It. There's Not A Lot Of Point Trying To Reason With An Odyssey Fan Because You Will NEVER Win, Reminds Of The South Park Episode "Because X-Box People Are Just Like That"

Honestly, You're A Decent Person, But You Have Some Misguided Opinions. Everyone Is Entitled To Their Own Opinions But Forcing Them On Others & Then Getting Into A Name Calling Match When You're Proven Maybe Not Wrong, But Proven To Be NOT 100% Right Is Just Pathetic.

I Know A LOT Of People On This Site ARE Good People & Verbally Assaulting Them To FORCE Your Opinions Upon Them! What Forks Should I Get, Shadow Or Animal - Odyssey Thread / ... Well Errrrm Last I Check Odyssey Wasn't Spelled Animal Or Shadow Was It?!

SOME PEOPLE DO NOT SHARE YOUR VIEWS!! THEY DO NOT WANT TO RIDE THE SAME BIKE AS YOU!!! THEY WANT SOMETHING DIFFERENT & INDIVIDUAL TO THEM & THEIR RIDING!!!!

There Is Giving Advice & There Is Bullying People Into Thinking The Same Way As You. 2 Totally Different Things & If People Want This Site To Really Do Well As A Community, I Think People Need To Read What They've Type Out Before They Post It.

I DO NOT CARE If This Makes Me A C@*T, Douche Bag, Asshole, Whatever To The Few People I've Aimed This At, I Hope Other People Will Actually See My Reasoning Behind Making This Post! I'm Fed Up Of All The B.S & Also All The Adam22 Hate Is REALLY Annoying Me. How Many Of You Talk To Him Weekly? How Many Of You Know Him Outside Of TCU & OSS His ONLINE PERSONA! Well I DO Talk To Him On A Damn Near Weekly Basis & He Is A TOP BLOKE! People Really Do Need To THINK Before They Type/Open Their Mouths.

*END RANT TWO*

Xxohioanxx

Vital BMX member Xxohioanxx
84146 Xxohioanxx http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/84146/avatar/c50_47028_101011776630841_132097_n_1438878770.jpg?1438878611 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Xxohioanxx,84146/all 08/27/11 12 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Xxohioanxx,84146/setup 56 5291 58 17 5

Posts: 5347

Joined: 8/27/2011

Location: Columbus, OH USA

4/5/2014 5:16 PM

EddiMundo wrote:

yeah im not gunna beat around the bush with this one. Ohian chill the fuck out yeah? its the internet, people fall out on it no need to keep going on about it. I only meant the dildo thing because you refuse to acknowlage any other companies good parts except odyssey and sunday. And im not 100%, but im pretty sure i never actually said anything about if I like or dislike shadow, i just recomended their new fork over their old one which someone asked about (instead of just going 'odyssey sunday or nothing' type of bs). Also, last time I checked, shadow ARE popular, alot more popular than most companies right now, just people like you refuse to like them because they used to have be fair shit.
Piss of back to you beloved bikeguide, please.

"Getting butthurt because of what is obviously a joke"

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

Collin_McClenahan

Vital BMX member Collin_McClenahan
86211 Collin_McClenahan http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/86211/avatar/c50_profilepic_1439789055.jpg?1439788393 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Collin-McClenahan,86211/all 10/20/11 1 52 2464 4 4

Posts: 2516

Joined: 10/20/2011

Location: Los Alamos, NM USA

4/5/2014 5:19 PM

Alright. Topsey, Ohioan, this shit is done. Jon, hop on skype, you two are gonna get on and hug it out before I kill you both.


"my friends being dicks to each other"

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

Four

Vital BMX member Four
81082 Four http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/81082/avatar/c50_yxqd1ai1gqba0w8svkl6_1442600484.jpg?1442599490 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Four,81082/all 06/19/11 20 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Four,81082/setup 104 5816 11

Posts: 5920

Joined: 6/19/2011

Location: Hyr00l, IN USA

4/5/2014 5:24 PM

#Teamjesse

45 refs and counting check profile.



"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

EddiMundo

Vital BMX member EddiMundo
91356 EddiMundo http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/91356/avatar/c50_20160330_184742_1460112506.jpg?1460111701 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/EddiMundo,91356/all 03/08/12 2 3 14 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/EddiMundo,91356/setup 190 2814 2 31 3 3

Posts: 3004

Joined: 3/8/2012

Location: GBR

4/5/2014 5:28 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

"Getting butthurt because of what is obviously a joke"

ha, maybe i am butthurt, but if i am, you must be more considering your post was out the blue and just trying to annoy me while my post was straight to the point and telling you straight



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Check out my edit on RideUKbmx!

K-B_Bmx YouTube channel, check it out! (Click on the pic!)


kokyandrei

Vital BMX member kokyandrei
109191 kokyandrei http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/109191/avatar/c50_IMG_1610_1394571004.jpg?1394570206 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/kokyandrei,109191/all 12/07/13 2 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/kokyandrei,109191/setup 14 142 2

Posts: 156

Joined: 12/7/2013

Location: Madrid, Arroyomolinos, ESP

4/5/2014 5:28 PM

GOOD:
Quality parts
Free shipping
VitalBMX
Helpful riders

BAD:
People riding just for sweeeg
people buying bmx for sweeeeg.

(QUESTION: Why do you hate OSS and Adam22? I dont get it...)





TheRadDragon

Vital BMX member TheRadDragon
106014 TheRadDragon http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/106014/avatar/c50_Dragon_on_keytar_1422307803.jpg?1422306821 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/TheRadDragon,106014/all 06/05/13 1 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/TheRadDragon,106014/setup 44 639 2 1

Posts: 683

Joined: 6/5/2013

Location: OH, USA

4/5/2014 5:29 PM

lol

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

EddiMundo

Vital BMX member EddiMundo
91356 EddiMundo http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/91356/avatar/c50_20160330_184742_1460112506.jpg?1460111701 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/EddiMundo,91356/all 03/08/12 2 3 14 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/EddiMundo,91356/setup 190 2814 2 31 3 3

Posts: 3004

Joined: 3/8/2012

Location: GBR

4/5/2014 5:30 PM

kokyandrei wrote:

GOOD:
Quality parts
Free shipping
VitalBMX
Helpful riders

BAD:
People riding just for sweeeg
people buying bmx for sweeeeg.

(QUESTION: Why do you hate OSS and Adam22? I dont get it...)

coz its cool, duh!

no but seriously its because he smokes weed so it makes him evil to the bone



NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Check out my edit on RideUKbmx!

K-B_Bmx YouTube channel, check it out! (Click on the pic!)


Mikel8149

Vital BMX member Mikel8149
96520 Mikel8149 http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/96520/avatar/c50_47028_101011776630841_132097_n_00005_20150806_015645_1438841054.jpg?1438840734 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Mikel8149,96520/all 07/20/12 1 109 4526 4

Posts: 4635

Joined: 7/20/2012

Location: NC, USA

4/5/2014 5:30 PM

kokyandrei wrote:

GOOD:
Quality parts
Free shipping
VitalBMX
Helpful riders

BAD:
People riding just for sweeeg
people buying bmx for sweeeeg.

(QUESTION: Why do you hate OSS and Adam22? I dont get it...)

Adam 22 is just a fag.

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

Four

Vital BMX member Four
81082 Four http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/81082/avatar/c50_yxqd1ai1gqba0w8svkl6_1442600484.jpg?1442599490 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Four,81082/all 06/19/11 20 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/Four,81082/setup 104 5816 11

Posts: 5920

Joined: 6/19/2011

Location: Hyr00l, IN USA

4/5/2014 5:31 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/5/2014 5:33 PM

Because adam22 is a fucking annoying wigger, who produces complete garbage. "hurrr kids look how kewl weed makes u omg guccimane lets all act ghetto even though you're 90 lb 14 year old white kids from the suburbs" "hurrr if you dont like shitty trap rap you're racist" " hurrr rap is so badass, pentagram and cats r rebel and angst"

45 refs and counting check profile.



"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

BMXism

Vital BMX member BMXism
36778 BMXism http://p.vitalbmx.com/photos/users/36778/avatar/c50_000_0011_1411948922.jpg?1411948825 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/BMXism,36778/all 12/01/08 11 1 http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/BMXism,36778/setup 79 3073 228

Posts: 3152

Joined: 12/1/2008

Location: Mission, CA USA

4/5/2014 5:33 PM

good: stuff i like

bad: stuff i don't like

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting