4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

Is it actually true?

7/29/2014 9:52 PM

I saw a thread on this a while back.

Do you really get a wheelset after 5000 posts?

I seemed like a mess around thing but at the same time it seemed as if people were serious...

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: If he's offering just buy whatever the fuck you want. I'd buy titanium everything , A Federal Churchill frame , and I get oilslick parts for swag.

Me: Nah.... Swaggots will be coming at me from every direction. Snapbacks will start falling from the sky, and obey clothing will rise from the ground. It will be "#Swagpocalypse2014"

7/29/2014 9:58 PM

Four said he loves his 5k wheelset.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/29/2014 9:58 PM

Yeah I got mine a while back, it's pretty legit.

30+ refs check profile.

"I like chicks that look like Ronald Reagan"- Chris

7/29/2014 9:59 PM

yup

cant wait for mine!!!!

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

7/29/2014 10:01 PM

Four wrote: Yeah I got mine a while back, it's pretty legit.

Like do they send you a message asking where to send it to or something?

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: If he's offering just buy whatever the fuck you want. I'd buy titanium everything , A Federal Churchill frame , and I get oilslick parts for swag.

Me: Nah.... Swaggots will be coming at me from every direction. Snapbacks will start falling from the sky, and obey clothing will rise from the ground. It will be "#Swagpocalypse2014"

7/29/2014 10:01 PM

Mother fucker i hope it's true hahahh

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/29/2014 10:02 PM

James_Letten17 wrote: Like do they send you a message asking where to send it to or something?

They send in an email kind of like a questionaire that you fill out with what you want, like spokes, rims and hubs and whatnot.

30+ refs check profile.

7/29/2014 10:10 PM

James_Letten17 wrote: Like do they send you a message asking where to send it to or something?

Four wrote: They send in an email kind of like a questionaire that you fill out with what you want, like spokes, rims and hubs and whatnot.

Thats the most amazing thing ever if its true. I'd put down a g-sport vandal front hub in there because they are pretty much extinct

7/29/2014 10:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/29/2014 10:12 PM

Vital buys them off empire which is pretty cool. I picked out these.

link broke

Gsport bird cages to tree hubs g sport nipples and tree spokes. The parts must be available through empire though.

30+ refs check profile.

7/29/2014 10:12 PM

30+ refs check profile.

7/29/2014 10:16 PM

Awww okay that makes sense. Soo cool though ahahha. Hopefully by time i make it to 5000 the g-coaster will be out ahhaah

7/29/2014 10:16 PM

Yeah, there's a certain price limit though. Like you can't just put down that you want Profile Elite hubs with all titanium hardware laced to Bombshell Carbon rims with titanium spokes. That shit's like $700 for just one wheel and you could just exploit Vital by selling it and not even use any of it. I forget what the price limit is though cause I hit 5k so long ago.

7/29/2014 10:20 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Yeah, there's a certain price limit though. Like you can't just put down that you want Profile Elite hubs with all titanium hardware laced to Bombshell Carbon rims with titanium spokes. That shit's like $700 for just one wheel and you could just exploit Vital by selling it and not even use any of it. I forget what the price limit is though cause I hit 5k so long ago.

Yeah the limits like 600 or something for both wheels you cant just get 1k worth of wheels haha.

30+ refs check profile.

7/29/2014 10:23 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote: Yeah, there's a certain price limit though. Like you can't just put down that you want Profile Elite hubs with all titanium hardware laced to Bombshell Carbon rims with titanium spokes. That shit's like $700 for just one wheel and you could just exploit Vital by selling it and not even use any of it. I forget what the price limit is though cause I hit 5k so long ago.

Four wrote: Yeah the limits like 600 or something for both wheels you cant just get 1k worth of wheels haha.

Don't know why anyone would get a wheel set like that anyways hahaha. Much rather something that would last me forever (Or close) than some bloody profiles and TI spokes

7/29/2014 10:29 PM

John 3:16
Refs
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2)
Bought: bmxsteve99,Brokenbmx,wutrailclan,and more
TXT Me (480)340-7551

7/29/2014 10:32 PM

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

7/29/2014 10:33 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote: YOU FUCKING RUINED IT

No he didn't. It's real. The mods and admins just don't want anyone to know. If people know, everyone will spam their way to 5k.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/29/2014 10:33 PM

Sorry couldn't lie

John 3:16
Refs
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2)
Bought: bmxsteve99,Brokenbmx,wutrailclan,and more
TXT Me (480)340-7551

7/29/2014 10:44 PM

YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOU RUINED MY DREAMS hahaha

7/29/2014 10:45 PM

jamiespadina wrote: YOU MOTHERFUCKER, YOU RUINED MY DREAMS hahaha

It's legit dude. Four really did get that wheelset, I watched him unbox it.

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/29/2014 11:13 PM

Yo I made a thread about this long ago . Don't spam Vital just for a wheelset , because 5000 k is ALOT and if you post random shit just to mooch off Vital , you don't deserve it. I mean I'm not one to say , but I feel like I mostly commit and things rellevant to me , not just every thread possible that I can't help with , just for more posts.

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

7/30/2014 1:00 AM

its totally real

im not. my life is over.

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

7/30/2014 1:04 AM

sketchytravis wrote: its totally real

im not. my life is over.

how can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/30/2014 1:06 AM

If you spam like sickdude, you're not getting the wheelset.

If you spam bullshit, no wheelset as well.

If you spam copy and paste specs from websites, no wheelset.

But it's totally real though. i'm getting there. slowly.

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

It's sad when everyone takes the side of the pathological liar.
i bet he doesn't even tighten the bolts because he just tears it down after building it.

7/30/2014 1:08 AM

one try kid wrote: If you spam like sickdude, you're not getting the wheelset.

If you spam bullshit, no wheelset as well.

If you spam copy and paste specs from websites, no wheelset.

But it's totally real though. i'm getting there. slowly.

IF YOU FUCKING FOLLOW ALL MY FRIENDS ON INSTAGRAM AND CREEP ON THEM, NO WHEELSET EITHER

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴

7/30/2014 1:38 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote: IF YOU FUCKING FOLLOW ALL MY FRIENDS ON INSTAGRAM AND CREEP ON THEM, NO WHEELSET EITHER

what kind of creep does that? seriously...

._.

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

It's sad when everyone takes the side of the pathological liar.
i bet he doesn't even tighten the bolts because he just tears it down after building it.

7/30/2014 8:42 AM

If it is true I'd totally love some skyway mags, been here 6 years still not that many posts, some kids go nuts on here

7/30/2014 9:01 AM

I couldn't get to 5k even if it was for a wheelset, lol.

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!

7/30/2014 9:45 AM

It's real
Got gsport marmoset and ratchet in white laced to ribcages in blue

You can prob dig up the thread I made when I got them

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

7/30/2014 10:03 AM

I wouldn't mind new wheels tbh...

Post a Reply to: Is it actually true?

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm