4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

It's been a while

8/17/2014 6:36 PM

What's up guys? Haven't been on here in a while. I still ride. But ATM my bike is broke locks nits for my coaster are done. I also have another money emptying hobby now. Been building this

I want to ditch the guerra stuff of mine for the nomad frame and the new forks and new bars sooooooo bad but money is saying no. It's jus too exspenive. I love the guerra stuff but with them almost out of business I'm moving on. I just traded the moose to a good friend. I love it but I got a good deal on something. You'll have to wait for the check though. I'll give a hint. It's a very good generic frame that a million people ride and comes in a million trans colors. But otherwise it's just been jeeps and bmx and senior year starts next week for me.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/17/2014 6:37 PM

fit wifi

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
"no one cares you goon i'm practically a girl"-Sickdude/Krooked
shitlist: timedrifter, rxking, crazyclark, _reyesbmx_, thuglifebmxriderz
http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/ http://deviantbmxer.blogspot.com/p/forum.html

8/17/2014 6:38 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote: fit wifi

Nope aha.

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/17/2014 6:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/17/2014 6:42 PM

fit mac,atf, btm, or noster

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen

8/17/2014 6:49 PM

ATF or BTM

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

8/17/2014 6:49 PM

Nice looking truck.

You need to paint your neighborhood though. The houses look so gloomy.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

PS : More pics of truck.

╭∩╮(︶︵︶)╭∩╮

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/17/2014 7:20 PM

It has to be one guess. But it has been said.

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/17/2014 7:23 PM

atf

8/17/2014 7:29 PM

Btm

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

8/17/2014 7:29 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Btm

Winner winner

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/17/2014 7:31 PM

Hi

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - o Standard |

8/17/2014 7:35 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote: Btm

FreddyDapice wrote: Winner winner

Yay

Check out my skavenger EL BLAAAAAAAAANCO LOCO!

Subscribe to my youtube channel here

Magic

8/18/2014 2:59 PM

one try kid wrote: Nice looking truck.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This. It is kinda depressing out there.

That Jeep have a straight 6 in it?

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

8/18/2014 3:35 PM

dave lawrence wrote: This. It is kinda depressing out there.

It better with those tires haha

8/19/2014 9:14 AM

one try kid wrote: Nice looking truck.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

dave lawrence wrote: This. It is kinda depressing out there.

BNC wrote: It better with those tires haha

Oh yeah. The i4 were reliable but had absolutely no power. They're hard to. Find in Cherokees anyway. People say that a xj with the 4 cyl was a slug while it was stock which is crazy. I6 4.0 for days

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/19/2014 9:16 AM

It's an auto though which sucks. When the tranny goes a 5 speed ax15 for sure. I'm trying to go to 35s right now also

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/19/2014 9:22 AM

Your Jeep is sweet as fuck. You seem to have something new for it like every 2 weeks lol (i follow you on instagram)

Fag at heart.

8/21/2014 9:53 AM

Kokxxy wrote: Your Jeep is sweet as fuck. You seem to have something new for it like every 2 weeks lol (i follow you on instagram)

Work hard, play hard what's your ig?

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/21/2014 10:09 AM

Kokxxy wrote: Your Jeep is sweet as fuck. You seem to have something new for it like every 2 weeks lol (i follow you on instagram)

FreddyDapice wrote: Work hard, play hard what's your ig?

@Bawksi

I hear that, Except i cant find a job to do the "work hard" part so i cant really do the "play hard" part either lol

Fag at heart.

8/21/2014 10:10 AM

FreddyDapice wrote: Oh yeah. The i4 were reliable but had absolutely no power. They're hard to. Find in Cherokees anyway. People say that a xj with the 4 cyl was a slug while it was stock which is crazy. I6 4.0 for days

My mom has 2 of them

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

8/22/2014 6:11 PM

BNC wrote: It better with those tires haha

FreddyDapice wrote: Oh yeah. The i4 were reliable but had absolutely no power. They're hard to. Find in Cherokees anyway. People say that a xj with the 4 cyl was a slug while it was stock which is crazy. I6 4.0 for days

dave lawrence wrote: My mom has 2 of them

We'll the new models are hard to find in 4 aha. But does she mind them? All I hear is they absolutely no power whatsoever. They only out out like 105 hp.

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/22/2014 9:15 PM

Bitchhh. buy my cassette..

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/22/2014 11:57 PM

Brokenbmx wrote: Bitchhh. buy my cassette..

ha, jokes. Once you enter the coaster life there's no going back. I think you know that now ahah.

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/23/2014 7:42 AM

dave lawrence wrote: My mom has 2 of them

FreddyDapice wrote: We'll the new models are hard to find in 4 aha. But does she mind them? All I hear is they absolutely no power whatsoever. They only out out like 105 hp.

She drives it to a from work, so I imagine if it runs, she is stoked. One is 5 speed, the other is auto.

Post a Reply to: It's been a while

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm