4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Participating Members

JUST ORDERED!

12/4/2013 9:16 AM

Chrome Akimbos
Black Animal BB
Black KMC 410H
ODI Super Softs

BLOW ME

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/4/2013 9:29 AM

Good call on the cranks, I'm getting them in a couple of weeks in black... Woop.

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/4/2013 11:48 AM

JUST ORDERED!!!

Nothing.

:D

I am sick and tired of the "cliques" that this sport has recently developed. We should embrace the fact that we all ride a little kids bike, and not worry about the small details. When you take riding in its most basic form, we are all the same.

12/4/2013 12:42 PM

I JUST GOT A SHIT LOAD OF PARTS FROM A MASSIVE COMPANY FOR FREE!!!! I GOT ME A HOOK UP!! OH YEAH!!

So yeah i just let the Cat out of the bag as such! Everything arrived so late it was dark here in shitty old England! So I'm not gunna tell you guys what Company OR What Parts I got! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, When the Sun Rises.. Well actually when I get up lol. I will shoot some photos! I had some Tyres delivered today for the new build & a Headset will be here soon too!

I AM BEYOND STOKED WITH THIS DEAL!! So yeah, I guess i just got my Very First CSB!

12/4/2013 12:47 PM

Hell yea!

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | STLRS Facbook | STLRS Youtube Channel | Chuck8273 is king, bow to him | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/4/2013 12:59 PM

Yeah, just getting the frame painted, and one last part which will remain a surprise and this bitch is done!

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/4/2013 3:20 PM

Just ordered...

.....2 fly rampera tires 2.35...phat!

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/4/2013 3:23 PM

FreddyDapice wrote: Chrome Akimbos
Black Animal BB
Black KMC 410H
ODI Super Softs

BLOW ME

finially getting the akimbos eh? wanted them for ages, ended up going with bsd though. how much animal is you ride now?
@topsey - YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH boi. lucky guy man, cant wait to see what you got and who from :L

NEW Bike check

12/4/2013 3:24 PM

Topsey wrote: I JUST GOT A SHIT LOAD OF PARTS FROM A MASSIVE COMPANY FOR FREE!!!! I GOT ME A HOOK UP!! OH YEAH!!

So yeah i just let the Cat out of the bag as such! Everything arrived so late it was dark here in shitty old England! So I'm not gunna tell you guys what Company OR What Parts I got! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, When the Sun Rises.. Well actually when I get up lol. I will shoot some photos! I had some Tyres delivered today for the new build & a Headset will be here soon too!

I AM BEYOND STOKED WITH THIS DEAL!! So yeah, I guess i just got my Very First CSB!

did you.... did you just announce a sponsor while simultaneously thread jacking somebody? without even saying who the sponsor is?

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

12/4/2013 3:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2013 4:05 PM

Black Animal BB
Black KMC 410H
ODI Super Softs

BLOW ME

EddiMundo wrote: finially getting the akimbos eh? wanted them for ages, ended up going with bsd though. how much animal is you ride now?
@topsey - YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH boi. lucky guy man, cant wait to see what you got and who from :L

bsd.. hes friends with the guy that owns them.. i got 20 bucks that says so right now! (must do the metaphorical hand shake by 10 pm et)...... NEVERMIND! I WAS WRONG !

Deviant BMX store

12/4/2013 4:02 PM

Yes, I did thread jack haha & I dropped the Bombshell without revealing ANYTHING! AAAAANNNNNND Deviant, You are going to be loosing 20 Bucks!

I'll let slip on the Frames Geo!

75 Degree Head Tube Angle
19.5" Top Tube Length
70.5 Degree Seat Tube Angle
7.75" Stand Over Height
11.8" Bottom Bracket Height
12.4" Slammed Chain Stays

Get Looking! Oh Yeah, there was soooooo much more than a Frame too!

(Oh yeah & for those of you who are friends of mine of Facebook, DO NOT say a WORD!)

12/4/2013 4:07 PM

Topsey wrote: Yes, I did thread jack haha & I dropped the Bombshell without revealing ANYTHING! AAAAANNNNNND Deviant, You are going to be loosing 20 Bucks!

19.5" Top Tube Length
7.75" Stand Over Height

(Oh yeah & for those of you who are friends of mine of Facebook, DO NOT say a WORD!)

btw im kris. i just added you on fb. and now that i know your last name.. your username is wayyyy cooler.

Deviant BMX store

12/4/2013 4:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2013 4:13 PM

Topsey wrote: Yes, I did thread jack haha & I dropped the Bombshell without revealing ANYTHING! AAAAANNNNNND Deviant, You are going to be loosing 20 Bucks!

19.5" Top Tube Length
7.75" Stand Over Height

I know what that is just from that geo....can't wait to see this built up.

How did you manage that hook up? Wow

dangerous thing.
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/4/2013 4:24 PM

who cares?

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

12/4/2013 4:32 PM

Topsey wrote: I JUST GOT A SHIT LOAD OF PARTS FROM A MASSIVE COMPANY FOR FREE!!!! I GOT ME A HOOK UP!! OH YEAH!!

Good way to ruin his thread...

"When I get a new bike I'm taking a shitload of pre-workout suppliments and going fucking crazy the first day and flip - whip off a roof !"

Check out my STOLEN whip here

12/4/2013 5:20 PM

19.5" Top Tube Length
7.75" Stand Over Height

better wire some cash to my paypal to keep my mouth shut

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
"Life's a pizza. Eat it."
-Gary Ginch
"omg u own a truck and drive boots let me fuck you"
-xxOhioanxx
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
#cantbancollin
#savefastplants
#hungandsexless
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/4/2013 5:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/4/2013 5:37 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote: Good way to ruin his thread...

I in no way at all meant to ruin Freddy's Thread AT ALL!

12/4/2013 5:38 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote: better wire some cash to my paypal to keep my mouth shut

Haha Ssssshhhhh Collin!! 50 Cents All Good Yeah?

12/4/2013 5:59 PM

BTW.... I just thought i'd point out, I thought Freddy had made this thread for everyone to post in! Not to just announce his order! If that is in fact the case Sorry Freddy Dude Brosef! Stoked for You, You are FINALLY getting Your Akimbos!

12/4/2013 6:02 PM

Topsey wrote: BTW.... I just thought i'd point out, I thought Freddy had made this thread for everyone to post in! Not to just announce his order! If that is in fact the case Sorry Freddy Dude Brosef! Stoked for You, You are FINALLY getting Your Akimbos!

topsey quick ! BSD backstreet or g sport rachet

12/5/2013 3:26 AM

Black Animal BB
Black KMC 410H
ODI Super Softs

BLOW ME

EddiMundo wrote: finially getting the akimbos eh? wanted them for ages, ended up going with bsd though. how much animal is you ride now?

DeviantBMX123 wrote: bsd.. hes friends with the guy that owns them.. i got 20 bucks that says so right now! (must do the metaphorical hand shake by 10 pm et)...... NEVERMIND! I WAS WRONG !

you owe me $20 bitch, and its not a sponser, its a hookup

NEW Bike check

12/5/2013 4:19 AM

It was more of a personal csb, Ahahah. But no big deal guys. He's just as excited. Waiting for the once last part to come out and ordering and then she is finished.

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/5/2013 5:03 AM

chad88 wrote: topsey quick ! BSD backstreet or g sport rachet

Ratchet.... HOWEVER! If you can wait a little longer BSD are bringing out a Back Street Hub with a TRUE 14mm Female Axle! Whilst it wont be the same 20mm Inner Axle You'd get on the Ratchet it will be 17mm which is pretty much the same as every well known PROPER Female Axle'd Hub on the market right now!

Sorry about that one Freddy, Wires Crossed!

12/5/2013 6:32 AM

19.5" Top Tube Length
7.75" Stand Over Height

nearly put who it was in my reply coz i hadnt see the others when i posted :L so i nearly ruined it :L

NEW Bike check

Post a Reply to: JUST ORDERED!

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm